Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

joined Jan 8, 2014

flirtin in the library 10/10 ^_^

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

Btw, I think I will leave a buffer of at least one volume to what is the latest volume published in Germany, since I'm not actually a fan of piracy and I don't want to negatively impact their sales.

Latest Volume in Germany is Vol. 6 with 7 being announced for 23rd of May

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Wow, Honoka sticking out her tongue was criminally cute.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I feel like I missed a joke/punchline with Ian's mail

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

I feel like I missed a joke/punchline with Ian's mail

Alicia told them about the ellbow/chin thing and he tried it - and can't reach either. ^^

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Nope.. Can't do it D:

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Btw, I think I will leave a buffer of at least one volume to what is the latest volume published in Germany, since I'm not actually a fan of piracy and I don't want to negatively impact their sales.

Latest Volume in Germany is Vol. 6 with 7 being announced for 23rd of May

Wait wait
This that like, the manga " book " version?
And is the language german?

And btw,
Nice chapter
Tried it all to
Impossibluh.

last edited at Apr 10, 2016 2:30PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Doesn't the name "Virgin's Empire" basically refer to none of them having boyfriends, i.e. "real" relationships in Japanese terms? They're immature and having these pseudo-relationships, and thus are able to remain virgins until they're able to graduate and experience the real thing with men, as is the Japanese cultural assumption. "Empire" in this case is ironic, and would more accurately be termed "enclave".

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Original is otome, which is closer to maiden, as in young girl, but can be taken as virgin. So I think the author intent was more around "young girls' empire", but translator choice went for virgin for "simplicity", as virgin tend to generally concern young girls ?

59453ac1563a3102b9b5731298ad55a7
joined Aug 31, 2014

Original is otome, which is closer to maiden, as in young girl, but can be taken as virgin. So I think the author intent was more around "young girls' empire", but translator choice went for virgin for "simplicity", as virgin tend to generally concern young girls ?

maidens empire would be a great title for this tho, so ironical

A
joined May 24, 2013

Doesn't the name "Virgin's Empire" basically refer to none of them having boyfriends, i.e. "real" relationships in Japanese terms? They're immature and having these pseudo-relationships, and thus are able to remain virgins until they're able to graduate and experience the real thing with men, as is the Japanese cultural assumption. "Empire" in this case is ironic, and would more accurately be termed "enclave".

It could just be poor translation, but the cynic in me thinks it was named like that to appeal to the otakus who have a creepy fetish for virgins.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Now maintaining this list further ahead here

With all the new chapters I decided to read again from beginning.
For giggles I composed a list of all the smooches.

Full kisses:
6.7 - Michiru x Airi
14.7 - Mahimahi
60.5 - Ayano x Miyoshi
85.7 - Shizuka x Mio 85.9 too

One-sided / near kisses (lip play):
19.6 - Mahimahi
23.6 - Nononon x Yumimi
37.11- Ai x Chie
39.12 - Alicia x Honoka
46.7 - Kaoru x Hibiki
49.10 - Ai x Chie
68.7 - Kaoru x Shizuka
85.3 - Shizuka x Mio 85.4 too

Apparently about page 7 is the sweet spot for kissing.

last edited at Feb 4, 2019 5:59PM

joined Jul 31, 2013
joined Mar 5, 2016

seems like calling it Maidens' World or something like that would've been better

Screen%20shot%202016-03-31%20at%2010.35.20%20pm
joined Dec 8, 2015

Please don't tell me I was the only one who tried to breathe through my nose while sticking my tongue out before the next page.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

With all the new chapters I decided to read again from beginning.
For giggles I composed a list of all the smooches.

Full kisses:
6.7 - Michiru x Airi
14.7 - Mahimahi
60.5 - Ayano x Miyoshi

One sided kisses:
19.6 - Mahimahi
23.6 - Nononon x Yumimi
37.11- Ai x Chie
39.12 - Alicia x Honoka
46.7 - Kaoru x Hibiki
49.10 Ai x Chie

Apparently about page 7 is the sweet spot for kissing.

You are my hero.

joined Oct 12, 2013

Please don't tell me I was the only one who tried to breathe through my nose while sticking my tongue out before the next page.

I-I did it too.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

I-I did it too.

Seriously, we share your pain Honoka.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

I-I did it too.

Seriously, we share your pain Honoka.

I did to
I was trying it in the living room
They looked weird at me 0-0

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I will neither confirm nor deny this

MegaWallflower
Capture
joined Sep 22, 2014

I tried both that and the elbow thing. I always fall for the gullible tests.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

I can actually touch my chin to my elbow, barely, but not the way the characters were trying to do it.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I can actually touch my chin to my elbow, barely, but not the way the characters were trying to do it.

Given the length of bone from shoulder to arm is is considerably longer than shoulder to chin, you'll forgive me for having doubts unless there's dislocation involved.. It's similar to your inability to touch your elbow with the hand on that arm, just a matter of simple mechanics.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Another couple of inches and I could touch my nose to my elbow... but I have use my other hand to get it there.

Mai%20shiranui_dom
joined Jun 27, 2015

I knew about the elbow one...but I actually tried the tongue and nose one and felt stupid when I read that she was joking lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.