Forum › Citrus discussion

Midna%20and%20zelda_1w2
joined Apr 2, 2014

Well, allow me to tell you all that Citrus finally got translated in french and can be purchased >:D

And it is sad, because the future of the yuri in France depends on the selling of Citrus. :(
Luckily, the first volume seems popular.

Really? Yuri is having a hard time in France? :(
All of the French licensed yuri are titles I'd love to be able to purchase, if it was more available in Quebec :/

Yup, it seem that the "yuri collection" of Taifu Comic is in the red since its lunch.
They didn't publish any yuri in 2015, and for 2016 they only plan to publish the volumes of Citrus (and Inu & Neko, but it's not from the same editor…).
And depending of the selling of Citrus, they say that they'll see if they publish new yuri in 2017.

But that editor is very unstable, and bad with its communication department, so I hope to see a new yuri license in the second half of the year if the selling of Citrus is that good. I'm jealous since I learned that Bloom Into You will be published in English, I want it in French! :D

Holy fuck noo :'(((
If they bankrupt or something the French yuri will go out of print!
I need to buy some as soon as I can

The worst is that there is tons of Yaoi, in comparison to our few Yuri ones...

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Rough translation of chapter 20

http://imgur.com/a/o1ivM

RIP HaruminXYuzu

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Rough translation of chapter 20

http://imgur.com/a/o1ivM

Damn! Yuzu can't read the mood.

joined Oct 12, 2013

RIP HaruminXYuzu

As it should be.

Shine,%20aru
joined Feb 15, 2016

RIP HaruminXYuzu

As it should be.

damn straight

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Would you look at that, is back!

joined Jan 8, 2014

Man that's alot of time inbetween releases, im hoping its juat cause of the volume ending or whatever...the time for the story/releases has kinda ebbed my enjoyment...but a good re-read usually fixes that

99d9b2dbc2494ead698e256216325ade
joined Oct 3, 2015

this is like a straight crack romance manga from the early 2000s
i don't hate it but i wonder if it was intentionally cliche

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

This extra chapter was adorable!

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

"These two are finally dating, and now it feels like things are really getting started."

Dmn so 4 volumes are just warm ups? Does the plot will take a 180degree turn from now on??

joined Jun 12, 2015

Well, allow me to tell you all that Citrus finally got translated in french and can be purchased >:D

And it is sad, because the future of the yuri in France depends on the selling of Citrus. :(
Luckily, the first volume seems popular.

Really? Yuri is having a hard time in France? :(
All of the French licensed yuri are titles I'd love to be able to purchase, if it was more available in Quebec :/

Yup, it seem that the "yuri collection" of Taifu Comic is in the red since its lunch.
They didn't publish any yuri in 2015, and for 2016 they only plan to publish the volumes of Citrus (and Inu & Neko, but it's not from the same editor…).
And depending of the selling of Citrus, they say that they'll see if they publish new yuri in 2017.

But that editor is very unstable, and bad with its communication department, so I hope to see a new yuri license in the second half of the year if the selling of Citrus is that good. I'm jealous since I learned that Bloom Into You will be published in English, I want it in French! :D

Holy fuck noo :'(((
If they bankrupt or something the French yuri will go out of print!
I need to buy some as soon as I can

The worst is that there is tons of Yaoi, in comparison to our few Yuri ones...

And these few one are hidden in the hentai section most of the time, or not here available at all... Meanwhile the Yaoi section keep growing

Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

I love the whole "they're finally dating so it's just getting started" part. It may be a long wait for updates, but that makes you want to read more into it. Hopefully, there are at least 4-5 more volumes (I'm being selfish...) since it's one of my favorite yuri manga out there.

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

Why so little priority to Citrus?!?! (on translation side I mean)

Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

Hello there!

I wrote a treatise on Citrus
https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2016/02/17/citrus/

It's a bit long.

I call it a review in the article itself but it really is much more like a treatise. I basically try to thoroughly explain what I believe the deal is with Citrus.

I hope you'll read/enjoy it.

Also, there's too much Yuzu/Harumin here for my liking! Can't friends be friends more often? No no, Yuzu/Harumin is no good!

I don't know if you'll be able to read this, but as a hardcore citrus fan, I loved your review. Although you said you hated it, you did show many of its good quality points but still stuck to your opinion. It's kinda rare to find reviewers who don't just rant about one thing xD so I'll be looking forward to more reviews!

joined Feb 28, 2016

I love the whole "they're finally dating so it's just getting started" part. It may be a long wait for updates, but that makes you want to read more into it. Hopefully, there are at least 4-5 more volumes (I'm being selfish...) since it's one of my favorite yuri manga out there.

Just incase you didn't know even though this site only has been updated to chapter 16.5, there is 4 more chapters after this one on other sites.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

aidan17697 posted:

Just incase you didn't know even though this site only has been updated to chapter 16.5, there is 4 more chapters after this one on other sites.

That would be because this chapter was an official Yuri Project release which are the ones uploaded to this site. The ones on other sites are going to be stolen rough drafts or by another group altogether.

joined May 23, 2013

Because a translator is needed go to the board if you know someone who has time and can read Japanese :) time is needed and the scanlation doesn't get paid for their work their payment its a good as hell quality work and to make people who truly enjoy good quality awesome manga or need to read the manga because they can't afford it ect and make them happy.

last edited at Mar 28, 2016 1:32PM

joined Feb 28, 2016

aidan17697 posted:

That would be because this chapter was an official Yuri Project release which are the ones uploaded to this site. The ones on other sites are going to be stolen rough drafts or by another group altogether.

Yeah i know, i was just telling them because i wasn't sure if they even knew that more chapters have already been released.

Shine,%20aru
joined Feb 15, 2016

Hello there!

I wrote a treatise on Citrus
https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2016/02/17/citrus/

It's a bit long.

I call it a review in the article itself but it really is much more like a treatise. I basically try to thoroughly explain what I believe the deal is with Citrus.

I hope you'll read/enjoy it.

Also, there's too much Yuzu/Harumin here for my liking! Can't friends be friends more often? No no, Yuzu/Harumin is no good!

I don't know if you'll be able to read this, but as a hardcore citrus fan, I loved your review. Although you said you hated it, you did show many of its good quality points but still stuck to your opinion. It's kinda rare to find reviewers who don't just rant about one thing xD so I'll be looking forward to more reviews!

Thank you! :D

Ah, but I don't HATE it though. I actually like it quite a bit, though I think it has a great number of flaws. I enjoy it immensely.

last edited at Mar 28, 2016 1:49PM

5887bbeec1348a10fa095be8917e75b0
joined May 19, 2015

Chapter 20's dialogue seems weird .

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

Because a translator is needed go to the board if you know someone who has time and can read Japanese :) time is needed and the scanlation doesn't get paid for their work their payment its a good as hell quality work and to make people who truly enjoy good quality awesome manga or need to read the manga because they can't afford it ect and make them happy.

Oh, I see... They need a translator... if I could read japanese I would help, but I don't even know english so well. Because of reasons I thought that Citrus wasn't a priority for them, that was... another mistake. Well, sorry about that, I'll just keep waiting like always. (◠‿◠)

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

Has it ended? ....or...no? OHO

joined Mar 29, 2016

Gah! I love this sooo much. I seriously just spent the past 5 hours reading all of Citrus in one sitting. I need mooore! I'm so glad they finally started dating and Sara is still happy.

Shine,%20aru
joined Feb 15, 2016

Has it ended? ....or...no? OHO

Nah, it's still ongoing.

Read your review and I found it to be very enjoyable to read. I really like that you put the time in to contribute something nice to the fandom :3

Thank you~ I am glad you enjoyed it.

joined Mar 31, 2016

About this Harumin x Yuzu thing, I've always low key shipped them but I never thought that they'd actually become a thing. Throw back at chapter 3 page 22-25 Harumin was blushing throughout those pages.

I dropped Citrus long time ago (day 1 reader) and I came back once I knew it's heavily hinted that Harumin x Yuzu is gonna happen in the recent chapters.

To reply you must either login or sign up.