Tehyar posted:

Tehyar, where is your avatar from?

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/one_who_depicts_love

Thanks. o7

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

I want a boob morning too.

The best part of waking up.

Sound like Himawari of Yuru Yuri.... Ehehehe.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

That was nice :) Now I want to see more of the other couple in the aroma chapters :) On Page 7 - 8 that IS Miyano the art teacher stand in from the other couple right?

joined Jan 4, 2016

my favorite mangaka

joined Aug 4, 2014

Don't get me wrong, I've got nothing against Takemiya, but her works are so... unmemorable to me. I read quite a few mangas from her and I don't remember ANY plot details or characters or anything. I feel like I'm reading the same thing over and over again, despite different characters and story. Like right now we have this thing "Steps" and I'm keep wondering if I read it before or not. I feel like she's a good craftsman but not much above that.

joined Mar 13, 2016

Don't get me wrong, I've got nothing against Takemiya, but her works are so... unmemorable to me. I read quite a few mangas from her and I don't remember ANY plot details or characters or anything. I feel like I'm reading the same thing over and over again, despite different characters and story. Like right now we have this thing "Steps" and I'm keep wondering if I read it before or not. I feel like she's a good craftsman but not much above that.

Somewhat true, but ANY is going a bit too far imo, not that its a bad thing if you enjoy Takemiyas works, you have a reason to reread stories a couple of times while maintaning the same level of joy or close to it :)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

You probably feel like you've read Steps 4 again because you've already read the same characters before, using "boob morning" as a running gag. The earlier chapters were part of another anthology which you've probably read already.

Makes me wonder if it's Takemiya who's the problem here, or your own inattentiveness.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Heh, I really liked "step up", it was fun reading from ah-chans perspective, and omg she's so cute!(just now realizing that ryouku's only redeeming quality ive seen is her idiocy...more character development later in the story... I hope)

Oh, and thanks for the tip, read the cover and I cant wait to see more of the "aroma" pairing ^_^

joined Jan 8, 2014

Heh, I really liked "step up", it was fun reading from ah-chans perspective, and omg she's so cute!(just now realizing that ryouku's only redeeming quality ive seen is her idiocy...more character development later in the story... I hope)

Oh, and thanks for the tip, read the cover and I cant wait to see more of the "aroma" pairing ^_^

After reading this post...its not really fair, ryouku has some very redeeming qualities, like her straight forward feelings for ah-chan paired with a caring ability to see/sense details an such, still haven't seen her cute side....tho since its Jin-sensei im sure it'll be awesome ^_^

joined Jun 17, 2014

The credit page had me dying on the train this morning XD

joined Apr 26, 2014

Next please!!!!!!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Her name is Ah-chan, and she has searched all her life for a six-fingered lesbian...

Diiis
joined Sep 14, 2015

Six fingers.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Nezchan posted:

Her name is Ah-chan, and she has searched all her life for a six-fingered lesbian...

As opposed to the standard 8/10 fingered ones?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nezchan posted:

Nobody gets a good Princess Bride reference.

Or even the crappy ones I make.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Nezchan posted:

Oh, that is a Princess Bride reference isn't it? I haven't watched that in forever though so it didn't even cross my mind until you said something. The one guy was looking for the six fingered man who killed his father or something close to that wasn't it?

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

The fu- credit page HAHAHAHA.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Nezchan posted:

Oh, that is a Princess Bride reference isn't it? I haven't watched that in forever though so it didn't even cross my mind until you said something. The one guy was looking for the six fingered man who killed his father or something close to that wasn't it?

HELLO. MY NAME IS INIGO MONTOYA. YOU KILLED MY FATHER. PREPARE TO DIE.

last edited at Mar 25, 2016 1:46AM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Faust posted:

HELLO. MY NAME IS INIGO MONTOYA. YOU KILLED MY FATHER. PREPARE TO DIE.

Wow, I apparently just about remembered his name it turns out. I was thinking Ichigo instead of Inigo though which I was certain was wrong.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Cute as this story was, age gap doesn't work that well in Takemiya's style. Without the dialogue there's no clear signs of the age disparity between the girls, they look more or less of the same age.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Credits are just supercool and fun)) Love you guys, thanks for your work!)

joined Apr 15, 2013

Nezchan posted:

I got it....

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

Nezchan posted:

I got it....

Inconceivable!

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

Chapter 5 was SOOOOO GUSHY GUSHY MUSHY MUSHY LOVE LOVE LOVE ! YAAAAAAAAAAAY ! The best words to ever here from someones mouth is "I Love You" <3<3<3 I think this chapter might put me into a sugar coma . I need to go hug something, the warm and fuzzies are overwhelming ;)

To reply you must either login or sign up.