Forum › Hayate X Blade discussion

Hkjmgjk
joined Jan 20, 2015

I don´t like the new uniforms. I guess Im too used to the older ones.

However, as It has been said before, Im more excited about the fight between the twins than the one of Ayana and her ex.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

This chapters title made me laugh, considering the day Back To the Future II actually took place like yesterday.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I thought of Hide-chan as a good character, not like she is good natured but well made, I'm gonna see how she evolves ... Although more characters is the least thing that this series need XD but if they're good fighters, bring 'em!!

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

God, Hide annoyed the heck out of me. Her play style isn't something to be proud of but it works, at the very least. It would've been very interesting to see what would've happened if that person on the chair didn't get her attention, though.

Blakeysquare
Yuri Project
joined Sep 15, 2013

Serenata:
Although more characters is the least thing that this series need XD

You may want to be sitting down for this

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Serenata:
Although more characters is the least thing that this series need XD

You may want to be sitting down for this

But ... there are some characters that I can't tell apart aside from their haircuts. Many bokes and tsukkomis, I feel like Ayana trying to remember their names.
With Hide-chan is different, she is like a bomb about to explode (or be expelled) but we have this other new character that acts like her safety lock, I found that combination very interesting... She can become good or really really bad.

It would've been very interesting to see what would've happened if that person on the chair didn't get her attention, though.

A close call indeed, that's why it bothered me a bit that "See that?" of Ayana at the end, I hope it doesn't continue with a "This is the difference in our levels" or something alike

last edited at Oct 23, 2015 7:06PM

Blakeysquare
Yuri Project
joined Sep 15, 2013

Serenata:
But ... there are some characters [...]

I'm not sure you interpreted me correctly. I was referring to the fact that the next volume or so introduces 20 new characters.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Serenata:

I'm not sure you interpreted me correctly. I was referring to the fact that the next volume or so introduces 20 new characters.

Dear God... yes, I need to sit down now

joined Nov 30, 2011

Serenata:

Holy crap.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

BTW Gulf Standard, if you see this, you requested subtext replaced by yuri for this? When the series was first uploaded, it was originally tagged yuri, but it got replaced by subtext shortly after, I'm not sure who by though. You think it's blatant enough for yuri? I can agree with the tag, but I was wondering what made you think it deserved it more than subtext.

Blakeysquare
Yuri Project
joined Sep 15, 2013
joined Jan 8, 2014

oh....I thought it was a show...but its a manga! I saw dynasty has volume 7 forward...should I start there or try to find the beginning(I don't wanna miss out if its a decent read)

joined Jan 5, 2016

On ch77_019 Hitsugi-san's look gave me such shivers of delight. Goosebumps

Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

I read this from 11PM to 6AM, no regret. SaexAkira best pairing, Hitsugi is really crazy and entertaining. I like the new uniform, but love the old fighting method (you have to precisely strike the emblem to steal the point)

yurinaissance
56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

Where I can read the 1st volume?

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Not sure if the rest of this manga will ever be translated. but I think up to last chapter was pretty good at closing up the loose end.

Kinda bugged me somehow that most of the main arc's duels, were literally decided by a distracted moment due to a turn of heart. Both Akira vs Hitsugi and Jun vs Ayana earlier. I know that it is meant by the author as in: one's concentration during the duel is as important as one's ability/ cunning. But still I think Akira's defeat to Hitsugi could have been avoided, has she not been distracted right at that key moment. Not to mention seeing her waifu being taken away earlier on. Same to Jun's fight when she was clearly distracted by Yuho's well being right before crossing swords with Ayana

...or maybe I was just a bit bitter that Akira and Jun losing out. The endings for both arcs were perfect through.

Hmm... so yeah I probably like most of the pairing in this manga. But top by mile was a split between Yun x Yuho (half-sister wincest FTW) or Akira x Inorin (series OTP)

last edited at Jul 2, 2016 9:21AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

When did I fall sleep? because seeing HxB back must be a dream T-T

joined Mar 5, 2016

When did I fall sleep? because seeing HxB back must be a dream T-T

Same reaction

joined Jan 11, 2015

Holyschmoly we're back :D

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I missed those idiots. <3

Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

Oh my god she posed too in the end lol

joined Jul 26, 2016

Oh my god she posed too in the end lol

Totally felt left out lel

I like how even Nagi and Yuho, who few minutes previously swallowed Kanai's bullshit hook line and sinker, go ". . ." at it. :D

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

By the way...
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hayate_x_blade_ch88#18 <- définite proof those two are twins to the core. XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.