Forum › Yuna Ano - A Dreamlike Reality discussion

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

:O a doujin of this? awesome.

Got the VN game yesterday, yet to play it... knowing its quite long just makes me lazy to actually get it going.

joined Jun 12, 2015

First doujin appears. Nice.

BTW: The first chapter of Itou Hachi's Another Yuritopia (official spin-off manga) was poted today on /u/. And Yuri-ism will release another doujin tomorrow. Great stuff.

last edited at Mar 15, 2016 6:22PM

joined Feb 7, 2016

Aw haha glad to see douijins of this i loved the game :) but YUNAXHINA FTWWWWWWWWWW

Ss%20(2013-06-03%20at%2007.40.38)
joined Aug 23, 2014

I love Ano but I feel sorry for Hina :(

I wish the game gave someone for Ano to pair up with...

Rsz_uzfg
joined May 24, 2014

Liked this one, but I'm all for Yuna/Hina <3 Ano and Nena could be a pretty neat pairing tho ~ The fluffball of nervousness and the sleepyhead :D

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Yay, AnoYuna. So glad to see some. :3

This was cute and I hope for more AnoYuna.

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

AnoYuna vs YunaHina THE WAR BEGINS!

99d9b2dbc2494ead698e256216325ade
joined Oct 3, 2015

this is how it should have been ToT

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Wowwowwow!!!11 Who are these guys?!11 So cute!! Gonna play it right away :3

Aik9sev_frame_0001
joined May 2, 2015

Agreed.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Out of personal preference, when I started the game, I would have preferred Ano, but the way it was written, (and how I actually didn't expect Yuna to love anyone, idk, I just saw her as asexual or something), when something did happen, when Yuna started to feel, it was a most pleasant surprise and character growth. The way it was written, even though I hadn't thought of that pairing before, I really enjoyed it, it was really cute, especially coming from the usually emotionally distant Yuna.
This doujin was nice tho, t'was cute too. Super out of character for Yuna tho, built on Ano's shyness when Yuna's awkwardness/uneasiness is a fairly dominant character trait for her as well, but for maybe a distant future, I can see Yuna becoming more direct and confident, and it was certainly nice to see her top Ano like that haha
but for Hina she will always be sweet and dependable :3
should the yuna/hina end be considered a spoiler? I would tho, it was certainly how I didn't expect Yuna to end up with anyone that helped it make such a big impact on me. Yuna/Hina wasn't presented as a couple at all, in previews and trailers and such, unlike the other couples. Ofc when you realise that there's feels on Yuna's side it's obvious what will come of it, but that only happens after a bit later than mid game, so until then, I had no idea. I find it to be a change in Yuna I couldn't have foreseen, given how Yuna behaved around the theme of love in general. Really didn't see it coming. Never have I found the trope of a character not recognizing love so enjoyable to read either, actually, how it was comfortably and stably built to that
I'm glad I finished the game TODAY/got to the point I realised that Yuna/Hina was starting to happen. The comments would have ruined the surprise

last edited at Mar 15, 2016 11:00PM

Zaimokuza%20ii
joined May 9, 2014

Agreed.

take the word outta my mouth, i need more of this, i mean, loooooot more to replace the memory from that last scene in the game T-T (before apples come out, and few some before it)
i need more of this pairing(as if i havent said this enough) and the adorable pair from the brodcasting club(i cant get enough em, i lost count as to how many i re-read their part of story).

anyway, bless you translator, author and uploader, BLESS YOU !! may the goddess of yuri be with you, and always be with you !!

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

Out of personal preference, when I started the game, I would have preferred Ano, but the way it was written, (and how I actually didn't expect Yuna to love anyone, idk, I just saw her as asexual or something), when something did happen, when Yuna started to feel, it was a most pleasant surprise and character growth. The way it was written, even though I hadn't thought of that pairing before, I really enjoyed it, it was really cute, especially coming from the usually emotionally distant Yuna.
This doujin was nice tho, t'was cute too. Super out of character for Yuna tho, built on Ano's shyness when Yuna's awkwardness/uneasiness is a fairly dominant character trait for her as well, but for maybe a distant future, I can see Yuna becoming more direct and confident, and it was certainly nice to see her top Ano like that haha
should the yuna/hina end be considered a spoiler? I would tho, it was certainly how I didn't expect Yuna to end up with anyone that helped it make such a big impact on me. Yuna/Hina wasn't presented as a couple at all, in previews and trailers and such, unlike the other couples. Ofc when you realise that there's feels on Yuna's side it's obvious what will come of it, but that only happens after a bit later than mid game, so until then, I had no idea. I find it to be a change in Yuna I couldn't have foreseen, given how Yuna behaved around the theme of love in general. Really didn't see it coming. Never have I found the trope of a character not recognizing love so enjoyable to read either, actually, how it was comfortably and stably built to that
I'm glad I finished the game TODAY/got to the point I realised that Yuna/Hina was starting to happen. The comments would have ruined the surprise

Lucky you. I was spoiled on Yuna hooking up with Hina way before the game came out in English so I didn't get that surprise. But I'm always game for DFC/loli, short hair, and tomboys so Hina became my favorite character by default anyway. For some reason, I thought the couple wasn't the best though. Not that I prefer Ano, of course.

I was pretty upset to find out just how linear the game was. Choices don't amount to anything.

joined Jan 18, 2016

I was pretty upset to find out just how linear the game was. Choices don't amount to anything.

Yeah it was disappointing that we couldnt decide our own pairing, but lots of info already stated that the game will have a linear plot, so Its not that surprising.
Its pretty clear from the demo that the main focus of the VN is not about choice-based plot development, but its about telling an established stories of multiple pairings with different backgrounds, how they falls in love with their partner, and with multiple perspectives from other girls as well. So its a pretty well-thought-out linear plot.

At least, the choices amount to how many extra scenes we'll get in the end, adding more personality to the characters.

last edited at Mar 16, 2016 3:28AM

Tumblr_nlmayyykuj1so305zo1_12801
joined Feb 23, 2015

I was so mad after finishing the game and seeing Ano and Nena single... I mean... THEY BELONG TOGETHER
But yeah Yuna is so cool that she can be paired up with anyone & I would be OK with that <3333

joined Sep 21, 2014

Lucky you. I was spoiled on Yuna hooking up with Hina way before the game came out in English so I didn't get that surprise. But I'm always game for DFC/loli, short hair, and tomboys so Hina became my favorite character by default anyway. For some reason, I thought the couple wasn't the best though. Not that I prefer Ano, of course.

So I'm mainly wondering, should people spoiler tag their comments about it?
Like you know who ends up with who, it's advertised, EXCEPT for Yuna's own romance, nothing hinted at that, she was always so distant about the idea of love. Her character growth was pretty crucial to the emotional significance of the game as a whole. Sure, all couples were endearing and I loved them, the point of the game is to see to them fulfilling their love lives, but Yuna's eventual bond with every single character is what ties it all together at the end, how meeting Sachi and Megumi, how contributing to everyone's lives came to change her own.
Idk about other people, but I find it rather important and spoiler-ish
I certainly wouldn't have enjoyed it as much if I had been spoiled about it

Ourobouros2
joined Feb 17, 2016

This was a nice little doujin, and I'm totally up for more, even if I am Team Hina. There's nothing like a well-executed slow burn relationship.

Tangent: I would throw a lot of money at a sequel with willing spare, Nena as the protagonist. I'd love to see that cynical, unruffled exterior shaken up with romance.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

I was so mad after finishing the game and seeing Ano and Nena single... I mean... THEY BELONG TOGETHER
But yeah Yuna is so cool that she can be paired up with anyone & I would be OK with that <3333

I think that Ano and Nena get closer in some of the audio dramas, but unsurprisingly I can't say specifically if they start a relationship together like that. Even if I had them I'd only understand every fifth word or so.

Zaimokuza%20ii
joined May 9, 2014

i dont understand. . . how could Nena paired with Ano ? just because they dont have partner by the end of the game ?
they strike me as those of gamer buddies, i mean, how Ano reacts to Nena is pretty much same as to how Ano reacts to Kiri.

joined Sep 21, 2014

i dont understand. . . how could Nena paired with Ano ? just because they dont have partner by the end of the game ?
they strike me as those of gamer buddies, i mean, how Ano reacts to Nena is pretty much same as to how Ano reacts to Kiri.

Partially cus we're thirsty for more yuri, despite already having 7 couples
The more the better.
Also cus they're chill and they get along well
And that's where the thirst comes in, cus any form of minimal chemistry can fuel our shipper hearts
Although I personally don't mind, I was good with the initial 6 pairs we first knew about

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

It might be platonic. Since i don't have the audio drama CDs and even if I did wouldn't be able to understand much, I can't say much other than one is about Ano and Nena.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I have never heard of this game but omg I love this ship..
And gahd you got me there a damn dream I didn't expect that xD should've seen it coming though

joined Jun 30, 2015

Well I quite like the game. The way the game is played is quite unique (at least for me, I don't play VN much, and for a Yuri VN it is already different). The story is well-written and I love the character development.

At first I thought I would be able to choose between the two (Ano or Hina), a bit disappointed that the story is linear. But well, that is okay, I guess, since the story is already great.

OPERATION SPARKLING SUNSHINE!!

last edited at Mar 18, 2016 3:56PM

joined Sep 21, 2014

OPERATION SPARKLING SUNSHINE!!

I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THEY DID THAT
AND THAT IT WORKED

To reply you must either login or sign up.