Forum › Reversal discussion

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

this was cute! i was kind of scared that they wouldnt connect in the end. buy yay. happy dappy end!

joined Jan 17, 2014

Man, if only this was a series cuz thi is really good! Or at least a sequel!

joined Nov 30, 2015

I love the art and the story; hoping for a part two.

joined Jan 17, 2014

Lol just read the mini sequel, but I want more!!

Dtrebolbadluck
%20%c3%93%c3%83%c2%a4
joined Feb 24, 2016

I never thought I was gonna love this, so sweet

joined Oct 11, 2010

End seemed rushed in a "oh crap I only have two pages left to end it in way people will like"type of way.. over all I almost liked but am unsure if I actually liked it.

last edited at Mar 5, 2016 11:06PM

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

This could use a POV of the other girl.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

ekw79 posted:

Whether that work will be translated or not, like I said before, I'll pass.

Whatever that work will be translated or not, it is unrelated to this thread. This thread is about Reversal (and by extension about its sequel Reversible), not all existing work of this author, so your dislike of their other works is irrelevant here. If you want to complain about it, do it in author's thread.

Sure ! No problemo !

joined Aug 10, 2015

Ehhhhhhh..,,.what
Da
Fluck
?
OOKKLAAYYY GUUUUURRRLL LISTEN UP YO
FIRSTOFALL DANG U, U GOT DA NICE ASS BUT GURL, U CANNOT MAKE DA JOKES FOR FUN AND THEN HURT HER LIKE, ?!!!????!!? AND YOU FUCKING OJOU SAMA, UR SUCH AN FUCKING 50 SHADES OF GREY ACTOR! A POOR ONE! U SADIST YOU! AND THE TRUTH IS, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO LIKES GETTING PAMPERED RIGHTOO AMIGO?!? I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT MY EYES JUST READ, UNBELIEVABLE!
I GOT THE SAME RAGE FEELING WHEN I SEE KUMIKO AND REINA, AND GUESS WHAT? IT FEELS LIKE IT'S THE SAMW SCENARIO HERE!
YOU!
ARE!
HELLLAAAAAAAAA
GAY!
FOR
EACH
OTHER
PUT THE TOMATOES ON YOUR EYES AWAY, STOP EATING OTHER TACOS AND SEE THE TRUTH LADIES! IT'S.RIGHT.**THERE**

GODDANG IT KATE WHERE'S YOUR HOLY WATER FOR THESE PIMPLES?!?

LIKE, GAY FOR PAY? SRSLY? UR STUPID WHEN YA GET PAID!! HONESTLY!!! GET THE F OUT OF MY HOUSE! OR MY SCREEN OR WHATEVER GAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA
JAPAN U DID IT AGAIN FUCK THE PIZZA COMIN STRAIGHT FROM THE PIZAA GROUND
GAH
GAH
GAH
GAH
GAH
I FEEL LIKE KUMA ARASHIIIIII

now i need something fluffy gay to read
If ya excuse ma booty - imma leaving gurl

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Haha, in a way it was never really gay for pay (at least, from my definition of the tag 'gay for pay' anyway)
Cuz the MC is definitely gay since it felt like she liked the girl even from the start despite having never talked to her

last edited at Mar 6, 2016 3:38AM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Ehhhhhhh..,,.what
Da
Fluck
?
FIRSTOFALL DANG U, U GOT DA NICE ASS BUT GURL, U CANNOT MAKE DA JOKES FOR FUN AND THEN HURT HER LIKE, ?!!!????!!? AND YOU FUCKING OJOU SAMA, UR SUCH AN FUCKING 50 SHADES OF GREY ACTOR! A POOR ONE! U SADIST YOU! AND THE TRUTH IS, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO LIKES GETTING PAMPERED RIGHTOO AMIGO?!? I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT MY EYES JUST READ, UNBELIEVABLE!
I GOT THE SAME RAGE FEELING WHEN I SEE KUMIKO AND REINA, AND GUESS WHAT? IT FEELS LIKE IT'S THE SAMW SCENARIO HERE!
YOU!
ARE!
HELLLAAAAAAAAA
GAY!
FOR
EACH
OTHER
PUT THE TOMATOES ON YOUR EYES AWAY, STOP EATING OTHER TACOS AND SEE THE TRUTH LADIES! IT'S.RIGHT.**THERE**

LIKE, GAY FOR PAY? SRSLY? UR STUPID WHEN YA GET PAID!! HONESTLY!!! GET THE F OUT OF MY HOUSE! OR MY SCREEN OR WHATEVER GAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA
GAH
GAH
GAH
GAH
GAH

What the fuck am I reading

joined Mar 25, 2013

Does anyone else have a problem accessing the yuriproject homepage? Cause I can't load it for 2-3 weeks at this point..

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

telamon posted:

Does anyone else have a problem accessing the yuriproject homepage? Cause I can't load it for 2-3 weeks at this point..

Their home page has been down for awhile for some reason. Their boards are up though so work's still getting done. I can't say why the rest of the site is down though, let alone for so long. I haven't seen anyone give a reason. (Not that I've actually really looked for one.)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Ehhhhhhh..,,.what
Da
Fluck
?
YOU!
ARE!
HELLLAAAAAAAAA
GAY!
FOR
EACH
OTHER

GAH
GAH
GAH
GAH
GAH

What the fuck am I reading

You've never read Dadaist poetry before?

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Should we give Rakusa a prize or something?

last edited at Mar 6, 2016 10:53AM

Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

I endorse this.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I endorse this.

It's a pity the deadline for the Nobel Prize for Literature passed at the end of January. This would have been an automatic win.

Well, there's always next year.

joined Aug 10, 2015

I endorse this.

It's a pity the deadline for the Nobel Prize for Literature passed at the end of January. This would have been an automatic win.

Well, there's always next year.

Are you stalkin' me or something or how did ya know imma writer?

Also,
HELL O(≧▽≦)O, GIMME A PRIZE BABEEEY.
S'cuse me.
I'm searching for booties now.
Btw, NEVER search "Blobfish" on google.

It looks like me tbh

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015
Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Seriously, we should make this a TV show. The comments on this site have made me and my pseudo-wifey laugh so hard for countless of times. We're absolutely wasting gold here, people. Wasting gold!

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Ehhhhhhh..,,.what
Da
Fluck
?
[...]
[...]
GAH
GAH
GAH
GAH
GAH
[...]

I FUCKING RECOGNIZED YOU
I JUST WENT TO CHECK AND I WAS RIGHT
YOU'RE THE ONE THAT FREAKED OUT OVER A HIBIKE DOUJIN (and likely other things)
Like I totally feel you but holy shit lmao, felt like tumblr just stumbled in drunk and head smashed a keyboard

Zomgyuri
joined Nov 19, 2014

(not snipping the original poetry 'cause the caps hurt my eyes)

All caps scream a tale/Cursing with a steady beat/Now my eyes can't see <= today's horrible haiku brought to you by caffeine and sleep deprivation.

I had to reread this to understand it, but then I thought it was pretty well-played. Felt like Friday night at the youth club poetry slam. The community here never fails to amaze me.

last edited at Mar 6, 2016 10:26PM

joined Apr 12, 2014

Hope there's more

joined Oct 20, 2013

If this answers any questions, this is from Ei Imura's collection called "Saitei Megami" (The lowest/worst Godess), which is a collection of (quite interesting) one shots.
There is a short, 8 page omake called "Reversible" at the end of the book about the same characters.
最低女神 If you're interested.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Hanabi posted:

There is a short, 8 page omake called "Reversible" at the end of the book about the same characters.
最低女神 If you're interested.

Raws and translation for it is posted in this thread.

To reply you must either login or sign up.