Forum › Reversal discussion

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

The boss owner was really cute, kind of a nice change of pace for a character instead of the usual sleazy owner type. Definitely in the wrong line of business like she said but a good guy seemed like.

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

Judge for yourself. Here's an easy link for the raw.

I cried.

Ourobouros2
joined Feb 17, 2016

I'm fine with being your slave. If you've got the money for it.

Happy end.

Well... perhaps? :D

I guess the exchange of money, whether symbolic or actual, can be a nice little stepping stone into the right mindset. It can make the suffering of the sub and depravity of the domme feel more "real" and release the domme from any perceived obligation for the sub's pleasure.

Or maybe I've listened to far too much sleazy 80s music and it's permanently frazzled my brain.

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

I cried.

So the verdict was....?

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

I cried.

So the verdict was....?

Either I missed something on YP's thread, or someone was trolling. Admittedly I didn't check the TL, but I doubt something like that happens.

last edited at Mar 5, 2016 6:49PM

Ourobouros2
joined Feb 17, 2016

I cried.

So the verdict was....?

It's pretty grim. The MC and her BFF exchange good luck charms. MC gets raped by someone who asks her for directions. Afterwards, MC looks at her own 'filthy hands' when touching her BFF, which causes her to break from her BFF out of self-disgust / time skip / MC drops out of school and works as a call girl. One day, she sees her BFF, healthy and happy with the good luck charm. MC cries because the good luck charm she made, while she was still her 'true self', is by her BFF to this day. The ending's a little amiguous, as to whether the sight has pulled her back up, or permanently confirmed the division between her 'broken self' and her 'true self'. The last words are 'Thank You'. There's a little bit of elision/interpretation on my part, but the one thing I can definitely say is that I wouldn't read it last thing at night if you're feeling blue.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Substance posted:

I cried.

So the verdict was....?

It's pretty grim. The MC and her BFF exchange good luck charms. MC gets raped by someone who asks her for directions. Afterwards, MC looks at her own 'filthy hands' when touching her BFF, which causes her to break from her BFF out of self-disgust / time skip / MC drops out of school and works as a call girl. One day, she sees her BFF, healthy and happy with the good luck charm. MC cries because the good luck charm she made, while she was still her 'true self', is by her BFF to this day. The ending's a little amiguous, as to whether the sight has pulled her back up, or permanently confirmed the division between her 'broken self' and her 'true self'. The last words are 'Thank You'. There's a little bit of elision/interpretation on my part, but the one thing I can definitely say is that I wouldn't read it last thing at night if you're feeling blue.

Where did you get that from?

joined Aug 16, 2014

I cried.

So the verdict was....?

Nice trolling?

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

I cried.

So the verdict was....?

Nice trolling?

I originally don't wanna ruin the thrill of having your hopes on edge and then regain them and feel fucking happy. But now it looks like ppl are plotting a master troll plan or sth, and I enjoy the trolls =)))

Ourobouros2
joined Feb 17, 2016

I cried.

So the verdict was....?

Nice trolling?

The story that ekw79 originally referred to, and the one I'm discussing is this one.

joined Aug 16, 2014

I cried.

So the verdict was....?

Nice trolling?

The story that ekw79 originally referred to, and the one I'm discussing is this one.

Which from what I can tell is not related to this one (unlike Reversible) and is out-of-place in this thread?

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Why's all the trolling for this cute manga?
(everything's cute except for the high school girl's sex for pay part lol)

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Substance posted:

(...)

Then don't reply using wrong raws and then wonder why people get wrong idea.

last edited at Mar 5, 2016 7:57PM

Ourobouros2
joined Feb 17, 2016

I cried.

So the verdict was....?

Nice trolling?

Which from what I can tell is not related to this one (unlike Reversible) and is out-of-place in this thread?

I guess. Truth be told, I didn't realise 'Reversible' existed until now because I chased down the raws and txt file that matched the description ekw79 originally referred to and, feeling no need to click on any of the subsequent links posted, assumed we were all still talking about 'The Day The Angel Was There'. However, I'm not one to take it personally if the thread needs cleaning.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

From a mod standpoint, I don't think anything needs to be removed since it becomes pretty clear what happened as the conversation went on. But dropping it here and agreeing never to speak of it again is probably the best option for all concerned.

yurinaissance
56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

She seems to me more to be a sadist than being masochist.

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

this, shuninta's thingy and tamamusi's thingy are the holy trinity of gay for pay's. I LOVE IT. honestly I can't get enough, and I hope this becomes a new trope

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Between this and Transient Dreams of Transient Things by Tamamusi, I think I like the gay-for-pay but becoming a real romance....genre?

I feel weird for admitting it but me too, I do like it when it happens, when feelings get involved and they become intimate, the whole transition between purely physical to feelsy and stuff

this, shuninta's thingy and tamamusi's thingy

YES.
That's what I was talking about

Nice trolling?

Is that a second part?

last edited at Mar 5, 2016 8:34PM

Ourobouros2
joined Feb 17, 2016

She seems to me more to be a sadist than being masochist.

Speaking for myself, one can bleed into the other surprisingly quickly but, yes, you're probably right.

this, shuninta's thingy and tamamusi's thingy are the holy trinity of gay for pay's. I LOVE IT. honestly I can't get enough, and I hope this becomes a new trope

Agreed. I'm really uncomfortable around real-life prostitution, to the point where I have to excuse myself from any serious discussion about it, but for some reason, I can roll with this, very strange. I guess this may be the brain making lemonade out of lemons?

joined Aug 16, 2014

Nice trolling?

Is that a second part?

Yes. My comment previous to that one also links to the raw, if you're interested.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Faust posted:

That's what I was talking about

Nice trolling?

Is that a second part?

That is translation for sequel linked in none post. Once someone typeset it, you all can get to enjoy it.

last edited at Mar 5, 2016 8:56PM

joined Sep 21, 2014

Aahh, thanks none and Nevri, that's a relief
So someone was just mentioning another of the author's much fucking darker work, and it also just so happens that there's a sequel to this one
That's nice, I'm looking forward to it

The art style first scared me tho, I thought it was by the person who made this (which was kinda horrific)
But it wasn't and it turned out for the better ^^

last edited at Mar 5, 2016 9:31PM

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Whether that work will be translated or not, like I said before, I'll pass.

joined Sep 21, 2014

The rape one? Or the sequel to Reversal?
If you're talking about the rape one, yeah, definitely.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

ekw79 posted:

Whatever that work will be translated or not, it is unrelated to this thread. This thread is about Reversal (and by extension about its sequel Reversible), not all existing work of this author, so your dislike of their other works is irrelevant here. If you want to complain about it, do it in author's thread.

last edited at Mar 5, 2016 9:57PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.