Forum › Magan&Danai discussion

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Good one. This cracked me up. Such a fun pair.

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

Cute and klutzy! How could anyone resist that?

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

So cute. But, and I realize it's romantic comedy, if it were me, I would start to wonder are we in love?
Because every time something romantic happens there is embarrassment followed by violent reactions.
It's a funny series. But I would love to see a moment between them, just once, where there was mutual acceptance of romance.

YES. THIS.

Chapter 04 is pretty close to this, but yeah... It's getting a bit over the top with the tsundere act.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh, I like the little extra make up event at the end

joined Jan 8, 2014

Ouch, I think we've all done that at some point.

Tied up our lover and blind them and gag them....?
Mmm, sorry my imagination got carried away with me

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

^ to readers who haven't known yet: Yes the story is about the author and her significant other.
While you might see the comic as light-hearted and/or amusing, the author herself is a sweet girl irl, sensitive and seems like she cries on spur of moment quite a lot (e.g when she woke up in the middle of the night, looked at her partner sleeping face and cried . . = c = ) She mostly chose the witty part, and of course add some spices before putting them in the comic, as I see
yeah I follow their weibo and I gather as much

wow, really? I'm really interested now! :D tell us more about her :)

joined Sep 11, 2014

Which one of them actually is the author? For serious

The tall one. You can see her working on art in a couple chapters, plus she posts art on her weibo.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

page 5... the dog is like: "sigh, she did it again"

Rsz_17544039_p0
joined Jul 19, 2014

^ to readers who haven't known yet: Yes the story is about the author and her significant other.
While you might see the comic as light-hearted and/or amusing, the author herself is a sweet girl irl, sensitive and seems like she cries on spur of moment quite a lot (e.g when she woke up in the middle of the night, looked at her partner sleeping face and cried . . = c = ) She mostly chose the witty part, and of course add some spices before putting them in the comic, as I see
yeah I follow their weibo and I gather as much

Just checked out her weibo, and holy shit, the author and her gf looks so much like Magan&Danai! It's like she's turning her love story into a manga

last edited at Mar 6, 2016 1:12AM

joined Aug 10, 2015

"WIFU! SPARE MA LIFE!"

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Real life can be much more interesting than any fiction I guess..

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

I started screaming.
And i was in the living room.
Oops.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

The tall one. You can see her working on art in a couple chapters, plus she posts art on her weibo.

wasn't it the short one? I mean the messages in the end hint at that... ? Also they both seem to go to art college.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

wasn't it the short one? I mean the messages in the end hint at that... ? Also they both seem to go to art college.

Yes.. the author is ermuzibu = danai = the short one. You can figure that out from their weibo. The tall one is magan a.k.a. ciusanjd

last edited at Mar 6, 2016 7:54AM

joined Oct 30, 2015

Huff Huff Huff >/////< Kyaaa~!! Magan is so friggin' fvckin' cuuuuute~!!

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Yes.. the author is ermuzibu = danai = the short one. You can figure that out from their weibo. The tall one is magan a.k.a. ciusanjd

I thought that the author was the tall one. So ermuzibu is a real life tsundere?

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Hahaha i dont know if she is a tsundere. But if that's the way she described herself in this man hua, maybe she is :D

If you have time to kill, visit their weibo. I cannot read mandarin too, but google translate is helpful. Btw, ermuzibu is a good singer, too. You can watch a video in which she is singing a song she wrote on a whim. It sounds pretty good in my ear.. You can see their selfie photos there, too..

That stinky sock in her mouth... XD

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

That stinky sock in her mouth... XD

Stinky sock in stinky's mouth sounds quite stinky.. xd

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

The dog in the last panel. xD

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

The dog in the last panel. xD

Now they have 2 dogs :3

last edited at Mar 9, 2016 4:16PM

Alextasha Uploader
Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

:(

source: http://manhuajia.tumblr.com/post/143333860199/hello-guys-we-have-good-and-bad-news-for-all

I just hope it gets licensed in English so I can support them.

joined Jan 4, 2014

I just hope it gets licensed in English so I can support them.

Agree. Although if she is not publishing it in English there would not necessarily be a reason to stop the translation, so am somewhat hopeful. :)

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Well in msg she said "if possible, i will publish and english version, this way fans overseas, will also be able to read" - IF possible

tbh I kinda don't think it will ever happen...

To reply you must either login or sign up.