Forum › Pulse discussion

joined Jan 16, 2016

Weird question at this point, but I hardly find any informations about how to buy coins:
I found an older information, that paypal no longer can be used for buying coins, anyone knows if that is still in effect?

(I'm from europe and credit cards are not really "everyone has one"-stuff, so I would like to know if I can use paypal for the english lezhin site before I make an account just to see that I cannot buy coins anyways)

Rsz_17544039_p0
joined Jul 19, 2014

Loved it! I'm not a fan of Lily Love but this is superb! One of the best stuff I've seen here for a while.
On a side note, did anyone check out Killing Stalking, the one that won the contest? Damn, that scarred me for life! You don't even need the translation to understand what was happening

last edited at Mar 3, 2016 10:30PM

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

interesting, its on Lezhin. is it going to be released regularly since the contest is over? :)

last edited at Mar 3, 2016 10:40PM

RandomGuyReading
Q-street-fighter-iii-3rd-strike-portrait-art
joined Jun 16, 2015

Has sex with another woman but neglects to wash her hands? Such scandalous medical practices. :P

joined Aug 4, 2014

What?! This can't be true! Full color (!) Ratana (!!) NSFW (!!!) title?????? I'm sooooooo in!

sees the announcement about stoping scanlation

OH FUCK ME! But it was good while it lasted... :c

joined Mar 3, 2016

What?! This can't be true! Full color (!) Ratana (!!) NSFW (!!!) title?????? I'm sooooooo in!

sees the announcement about stoping scanlation

OH FUCK ME! But it was good while it lasted... :c

Basically this.

I have NO issue with Ratana making a living with her stories. More power to her IMO. I have every intention to pay and read all the chapters on Lezhin.

The issue I have is THERE WAS NEVER ANY INTENTION FROM THE BEGINNING for posting past chap 2 on the Dynasty reader, and gave no indication of this until the so-called chap 3 post. This is the second time this has happened on Dynasty, and this wasn't any more enjoyable than when it happened the first time with WDTFS.

I would have NO problem if the chapters were posted with a tag "SAMPLE" , "TEASE" or "TROLL" or something of the sort.

I repeat: No problem whatsoever

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

Thank to for upload this two chapters. ^^

Maybe this Story will become better than Lily Love^^

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Sorry guys, I was asked to delete chapters :/ Because ch1-2 should be exclusive only for lezhin and we don't want to get troubles because of that and don't wanna break contract rules.

So I think Mertal you will looove this now super teaser version and honestly, I don't care.

You can read chapters 1-2 on lezhin here (in English) for FREE: http://www.lezhin.com/comic/2nd_manhwaking_pulse

(but I think they will change that link to just /comic/pulse)

You can also check "artist" site. It won't change for sure :D http://www.lezhin.com/artist/ratanasatis

last edited at Mar 4, 2016 2:01AM

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Hold the fuck up.. If the average life span is 66yrs now. We bout to go extinct.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Over a short period of time I watched this series go from 3 chapters, to 2, to 1. I don't know why it made me laugh but it did. It was like a mirage, did it really exist or was it all a dream?

I'll have to bookmark the site so I don't forget but I may keep up with it!

Hold the fuck up.. If the average life span is 66yrs now. We bout to go extinct.

Average worldwide life expectancy is 71 years but varies from country to country of course, generally it's about 68 years for men and 73 years for women worldwide. I definitely don't think we're going to go extinct!! Modern medicine is the main reason life expectancy has increased to begin with, and it's only going to get better over time which means more old people!

last edited at Mar 4, 2016 2:31AM

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

Sorry guys, I was asked to delete chapters :/ Because ch1-2 should be exclusive only for lezhin and we don't want to get troubles because of that and don't wanna break contract rules.

So I think Mertal you will looove this now super teaser version and honestly, I don't care.

You can read chapters 1-2 on lezhin here (in English) for FREE: http://www.lezhin.com/comic/2nd_manhwaking_pulse

(but I think they will change that link to just /comic/pulse)

You can also check "artist" site. It won't change for sure :D http://www.lezhin.com/artist/ratanasatis

If you were asked to delete both chapters why is chapter 1 still up on Dynasty's reader?

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

If you were asked to delete both chapters why is chapter 1 still up on Dynasty's reader?

There are 5 pages. Still not sure if I can make "teaser" form but I think it's allowed. If not. It will be also deleted in the future :/

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

CH2? what ch2 ? i don't see any ...

wink

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

I like this better than Donut :P

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Frustrating but fair. Happy to have an easy way to support another stunning yuri artist.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

"i mean she's a lesbian though, so she probably isn't into serious relationships. Not afraid to break the hearts of men and women"

this line made me really angry >_> i hope we're supposed to not like this girl because everything she said was just ugh

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

is not free ?
abort the mission !
abandon ship !

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

"i mean she's a lesbian though, so she probably isn't into serious relationships. Not afraid to break the hearts of men and women"

this line made me really angry >_> i hope we're supposed to not like this girl because everything she said was just ugh

You're not the only one xD I remember when I was talking with Coco about it when I was editing. We didn't like this sentence either.

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

So lesbians don't have serious relationships. Of course not. They just want to hump hot chicks!

Seriously, this looks likes more or less of an excuse to draw lesbian sex scenes. Which is okay in my book. I'm not too fond of that doctor character, though. I prefer a bit more human emotions.

I still don't know how I feel about placing teaser chapters on here. It's not really what this site is for.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

"Even if dating girls isn't as serious as it is with guys"

So, when a girl dates a girl, it's not serious? I don't understand the logic behind this sentence. Or rather, that logic is alien to me.

Maybe it's some common belief in Thailand and author shows it as a "normal" reaction of common folks.

So I guess 31-yo and 18-yo will start to have a relationship and it'll eventually get serious, lovey-dovey, full of drama, of sex, etc...

I would read it, but I'm not on board with the pay-per-view system of Lezhin. And I'm glad I didn't pay for WDTFS, because it went down the drain along the way.

So, I'll pass, even though I like Ratana Satis' drawing style.

last edited at Mar 4, 2016 8:11AM

joined Aug 10, 2015

My my...somehow reminds me of my friend who became a doctor xD but with my experiences, i can truthfully say: BEING A LESBIAN AND A DOCTOR IS HARD WORK, yo
You get dat ass grabbed every sec from sum gurrls

No srlsy i saw it with my own eyes, it was fucking funny.
My friendoo is hot tho.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Just because one character express that opinion doesn't mean it reflect the author's opinion. And frankly, from the two first chapter, Mel's attitude is partly at fault for giving that idea to that character. She IS not taking relationship seriously, so if she's the only "open" lesbian that nurse know...

I dislike those kinds of remark as well, but this is from one character, from a work of fiction, let's not blow it out of proportion, especially in a work and from an author that is doing yuri. let's hate the character, but keep in mind she's just that : a character. ^^

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

"Even if dating girls isn't as serious as it is with guys"

Just because one character express that opinion doesn't mean it reflect the author's opinion.

let's not blow it out of proportion, especially in a work and from an author that is doing yuri.

and author who is in lesbian relationship herself so yeah xD

Story is story, personal thoughts are personal thoughts :P

last edited at Mar 4, 2016 10:01AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I wasn't criticizing the author. It's just that the sentence is awkward and an odd way of thinking.

I understand it as the character saying "it's okay to date a girl since it's not as serious as with a guy, but if you date Doctor Mel and eventually get too serious, prepare yourself to get hurt".

Basically, she's warning the other nurse. But the "not as serious" part is somehow superfluous.

joined Jun 12, 2015

I have a mixed feelings about these two chapters. It's nice to see Ratana's art in full color, but the story doesn't seem very interesting. Oh well, it's just the begining so maybe it gets better.

To reply you must either login or sign up.