Forum › Pulse discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Wowee, if I ordered the whole set, when you take conversion from what I assume is USD into account and shipping, it'd be something north of CDN $225. That's a lot!

Think I'll be missing out on this one, sad to say.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Shipping from Thailand is expensive as hell :/

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Reminder that we will close pre-orders for volume 5 on July 30th

If you ordered and didn't transfer money yet - it's good time to do it.

Also it's LAST CHANCE to order volumes 1-4 - WE WON'T PRINT THEM AGAIN!!

https://three-musqueerteers.tumblr.com/post/185953597116/we-are-opening-pre-orders-for-pulse-vol-5

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Hoooolly shit, I want it but the 5 tomes plus the sending is.. Just... Too much for me :( I only have that first volume that comes in hardcover and that wsa a long time ago.
Also, Alextasha, about Lily Love 2, did it trully ended? Because the last chapter said End at the end, but the chapter wasn't called like that. I want to know more, I want that the step-mother will end with that other woman ;;_;;

As far as I know, Ratana still has some Pulse volumes (1 & 2) for sell :) The new edition I mean. So if you want to buy them, just write to her on her Facebook :) Right now she might be little busy (because she's packing and sending Lily Love vol 3 preorders) but when she will find a time, she will for sure answer you :)

Oh, great, I had read this when I won't have more chances xD well, I think I'll order the full set and won't buy anything more in all of the month. 150€, nice, I'll eat rice every day.

last edited at Jul 28, 2019 9:15PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Also, Alextasha, about Lily Love 2, did it trully ended? Because the last chapter said End at the end, but the chapter wasn't called like that. I want to know more, I want that the step-mother will end with that other woman ;;_;;

Unfortunaly (or fortunaly for my part) it was the last chapter. We get a bonus chapter with Mook and her GF but that's all. In my opinion,It was about time because it begin to be to damn long for it's own good

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Unfortunaly (or fortunaly for my part) it was the last chapter. We get a bonus chapter with Mook and her GF but that's all. In my opinion,It was about time because it begin to be to damn long for it's own good

Well, tastes are tastes, but I would like a little more of explanation and make up, just 2 more chapters or like that, the ending seemed too rushed for me :/

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

You know you could ask about LL in LL topic XD I didn't see it haha. Yes it was the last chapter.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

You know you could ask about LL in LL topic XD I didn't see it haha. Yes it was the last chapter.

But I didn't know if you'll read it like I didn't read all those pre-orders from months ago :_D

Also, will she sell the 5 tome again? Because I'm tempted to buy just the 1 to 4 and buy the 5 another month. I don't care about missing the preorder products, I just want the tomes.

last edited at Jul 29, 2019 9:04AM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I think yes because it's first time we sell it. 1-4 had reprints multiple times already.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I think yes because it's first time we sell it. 1-4 had reprints multiple times already.

And I sended the quetionary, thank you! When have to pay it? Tomorrow or how I do it? Sorry if they are so much questions, I don't remember for the last time I purchased it ^^"

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

After you get invoice.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I'll wait then, than you for answering all!

Also, will Lily Love 2 have a physic edition too or it's too soon to ask?

last edited at Jul 29, 2019 11:07AM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I'll wait then, than you for answering all!

Also, will Lily Love 2 have a physic edition too or it's too soon to ask?

It has Thai version. English version might happen but it's not sure. If you have any other questions, you can write to me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/alextasha3M/ or 3m tumblr or mail

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Well, Seven Seas has picked this up for a physical release. Perfect for anyone that either wasn't around to get their hands on the series directly from Ratana while it was available or were not willing to pay the high shipping for them.

https://sevenseasentertainment.com/2022/01/05/seven-seas-licenses-lezhin-webtoons-killing-stalking-love-is-an-illusion-and-pulse-for-print-release/

To reply you must either login or sign up.