joined Jul 4, 2012

This is truly marvelous.. :O
They're beautiful! :3

Hihi
joined Apr 1, 2013

<<<--

Tumblr_mmzjekkrdw1qlpahho1_1280
joined May 8, 2013

I think the artist is still around, now known as Afterlaugh on DeviantArt.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I think the artist is still around, now known as Afterlaugh on DeviantArt.

... grumble grumble ...people always trying to cause me grief.... grumble grumble

Thank you kindly for the tip.

Oh also, this is amazing. If that really needed to be said.

last edited at Sep 20, 2013 11:32PM

joined Jul 17, 2013

I love this pairing so much. Dat line.

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

That is how you should end every story, ever!

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Sweet sweet end :))

joined Dec 4, 2013

nice ending:)
am not done yet

fuck until morning
best line ever :")

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

My GOD! That art looks amazing... Really hot O_o

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

I grew up liking Hinata, she's one of my favorite characters of all time, but when Naruto stops being the great series it once used to be I stopped watching. So mind telling me why are they paired up? Is this a crack pairing...?

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Oh gosh, "... I'm not finished with you yet..."

My imagination is going wild.

give_the_kitten_the_fcking_thing
joined Aug 14, 2014

And then they fucked till morning every single Doujin should end like this...

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I grew up liking Hinata, she's one of my favorite characters of all time, but when Naruto stops being the great series it once used to be I stopped watching. So mind telling me why are they paired up? Is this a crack pairing...?

No reason, there are no real interaction between them in the series

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Quite on the same boat here (Hinata's one of my favorite characters in Naruto though the difference is that I continued reading the manga).

I think it would've suited better if it's Ino x Sakura.

Well, whatever. This one's also hot.

Ending Major Spoiler Alert
Naruto x Hinata and Sasuke x Sakura officially got married and got kids. SasuSaku's kid is into NaruHina's kid

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Quite on the same boat here (Hinata's one of my favorite characters in Naruto though the difference is that I continued reading the manga).

Naruto x Hinata and Sasuke x Sakura officially got married and got kids. SasuSaku's kid is into NaruHina's kid

I knew quitting the series was a good move on my part.

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

I always knew who will end up with who so I'm not surprised... I would tho if that didn't happen... Season one is still the best..

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I always knew who will end up with who so I'm not surprised... I would tho if that didn't happen... Season one is still the best..

Yeah ewwww because having an unhealthy long live one-sided crush mean you'll get married someday! you know great lesson for kids Ok I know shounen manga artists love to pull that kind of stunt at the end but yu-yu hakusho did it right at least it was an awkward little scene but it didn't feel forced.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

yu-yu hakusho did it right at least it was an awkward little scene but it didn't feel forced.

Which one? I find the manga ending quite inferior to the anime ending

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ Wait the manga ending was different?! Aw great now I have to search for that. So yes I mean the anime.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Yeah the entire last arc is quite different in the manga, and shorter, almost rushed i'd say
It still ends in that one beach but...

joined Jul 20, 2011

I grew up liking Hinata, she's one of my favorite characters of all time

Hot and adorable, what's not to like?

Yeah, it had already started going sour quite a bit before it became Dragonball Z With Headbands. And downhill from there.

At least Himawari is cute. Gotta see the silver lining.

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

No Comment ' '

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

I just saw Sakura x Hinta and ha to click. I was like NO WAY!!. And I didn't expect Hinata to be the dominate one.... I liked it

To reply you must either login or sign up.