Forum › Hanayome wa Motodanshi discussion

joined Feb 28, 2015

Me and my friend were just talking about a series like this, I have to share this!

Cate
joined May 15, 2015

A cute and informative series! I can't wait to read more

Cate
joined May 15, 2015

Oh wow didn't catch it was autobiographical, makes it even more interesting

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Her mom totally steals the show. Coolest mom.

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

moe up the butt

she's too cute

Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

Ooh, how interesting. Have a follow!

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

DR: het, marriage
Me: In dynasty reader? Really? Well didn't expect that
DR: transgender
Me:Ohhhhh

Still this book so cute as fyuk, I nominate this for moe up the butt tag. Also shouldn't this count as yaoi? Just thinking it out there

last edited at Feb 18, 2016 9:23PM

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Het Transgender

I'll pass...

a few minutes later

When's the next chapter?

In a serious note, this manga is really good and informative. Plus, her coming out isn't riddled with drama. Her family's cool.

last edited at Feb 18, 2016 9:25PM

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

Still this book so cute as fyuk, I nominate this for moe up the butt tag. Also shouldn't this count as yaoi? Just thinking it out there

If we defined yaoi as "two or more people with penises getting it on", then, yes, we would. But identity is about people's minds, not their genitals, meaning this story is about a man and a woman, both of whom happen to have penises, so it's het.

Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

I'm surprised at how much I like this, but I'm glad I took a look at it. It vaguely reminds me of the manga Kanojo ni Naru Hi. I'm looking forward to more!

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

If we defined yaoi as "two or more people with penises getting it on"

This reply made my day.

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

Oh thank you so, SO much for this. I know a few people who will absolutely love this..

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

If we defined yaoi as "two or more people with penises getting it on", then, yes, we would.

Yup, that is a thing that we don't do.

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

The tags and community are pretty PC here, so nope

joined Apr 13, 2012

want a family like that, definitely! Also, what a good manga, too much on the happy-go-lucky side maybe, mc's an airhead and the guy she marries reminds me of Danna ga Nani o Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken, but that's not necessarily bad... anyway, looking forward to moar!

Optimized-tonari_no_robot
joined Aug 24, 2015

bless this mom - this has basically been a psa on how to handle yr kid coming out and i'm v ok with that

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Are these real life stories from author? If it is like that It would,be more emotional and cuter.

last edited at Feb 19, 2016 12:30AM

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

this is adorable. i miss older autobiographical LGBT manga like Happy Picture Diary and Rica'tte Kanji, and this has the same kind of vibe?? it's a lovely read.

Kumo2
joined Feb 18, 2014

Cute! :3

E19418efd5cf90129f366e240e5156b3
joined Sep 12, 2014

I can definitely relate to this. Ironically, what I'm relating most to is the part about looking up other people's stories about transitioning online and not being able to relate to all the details, and being afraid of "not really being trans" as a result xD

joined Jan 14, 2015

I really relate to her journey.

Her mom is much cooler then mine though -_-

Upside-down-legomd
joined Jun 13, 2015

So the story is basically like an autobiography?
Also perhaps the "not yaoi" tag is suitable too. They are both biologically males but heck, it's still a het style relationship

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

I always passed by the stories that do not have Yuri in tag yet I saw the drawings were cute and then I started to read and I was amuse. It is really informative and I learned a lot. I am looking for this new series.

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

I like her family... If only my family is like that, I am a man right now... Hahaha!!!!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

So the story is basically like an autobiography?
Also perhaps the "not yaoi" tag is suitable too. They are both biologically males but heck, it's still a het style relationship

The "biologically male" phrase is so gross. Particularly in light of how it's mostly used as a weapon against trans folks, such as those frankly evil bathroom bills in the US (and an attempt in Canada too).

To reply you must either login or sign up.