Forum › A Kiss And A White Lily discussion

joined Aug 19, 2012

so Mizuki and Moe's are done?

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

I've been waiting for a kiss between these two for so long I couldn't believe I get more than one <3

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

I've been waiting for a kiss between these two for so long I couldn't believe I get more than one <3

Not just a kiss but a proposal to live together! That's practically marriage.

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OHMYAGJFHAAJLFAHFL

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Cuteness explosion. I died for a moment.
I love these two.

joined Sep 11, 2014

The best & gayest chapter in the whole series yet, period. MizuMoe once again proves they deserved to be the main couple.

last edited at Feb 11, 2016 5:07AM

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

How am I going to be able to wipe that stupid grin from my face today? I have classes to teach. D:

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Hands down the best chapter ever! It's gonna be difficult to top this one. It's got that classic yuri feels trip that tugs strongly at your heart strings... The kisses they shared were so tender and full of longing. I just love it! It made me squeal with glee internally.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

@Drew8898
Even though I loved loved MizuMoe in chapter 20, I agreed with you. Introducing three new characters so close to such MizuMio climax didnt make any narrative sense at all. It would have felt so much better if the story didn't make many unsatisfying breaks in between.
I felt like the author didn't plan on these characters until they're half way into the stories. Kinda sucks.

last edited at Feb 11, 2016 6:22AM

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

This was a good story. I'm glad it ended so well for the main characters.

These two were the main characters, right?

I can't remember anything else about this manga except something about wanting to win at a race and then these two splitting up and then finally coming back together and omygod I think there were other characters and other storylines...

Gosh I love these two characters. What a great manga! So sad to see it come to an end!

joined Sep 11, 2014

I can't remember anything else about this manga except something about wanting to win at a race and then these two splitting up and then finally coming back together and omygod I think there were other characters and other storylines...

Gosh I love these two characters. What a great manga! So sad to see it come to an end!

These two are (sadly) not the main couple; they're one of the many side couples. Ch. 20 is a closing act to their story, not the entire manga.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Salamandrake

These two are (sadly) not the main couple; they're one of the many side couples. Ch. 20 is a closing act to their story, not the entire manga.

What are you talking about? There are 2 main couples: Yurine x Ayaka and Mizu x Moe. They're both on the covers of volume 1.

But I think that's where the author's mistake is. They intodruced too many side characters that the story lost its focus. The readers can't even remember the main characters names

last edited at Feb 11, 2016 6:22AM

joined Aug 11, 2014

What are you talking about? There are 2 main couples: Yurine x Ayaka and Mizu x Moe. They're both on the covers of volume 1.

Yurine...? Oh! You mean that girl who was Mizu's rival for a bit! I remember her. She was interesting. Didn't really get what she was about, though. Some kind of slacker prodigy? Maybe the author will write about her at some point. Would first have to expand her character a bunch, though. She's too obviously a side character, just being unmotivated and good at stuff like that, she'd need more depth to her if she was going to carry a chapter or two.

Weird that she was on the V1 cover alone, though. Putting a side character front and centre like that is strange enough, but when it's just her standing next to some bland empty space, the whole image just looks unfinished. Especially when we already have such vibrant and interesting protagonists like Mizu and Moe.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

You're funny Gale
Very funny
It hurts

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

You's trollin', everybody!

(It is hella funny, though)

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

drpepperfan posted:

Should add NSFW to the chapter. Jeez.

Or Not Safe For the Heart
This is one of the most bold and beautiful confesion in the history of yuri D: at least those I've read, and that says a lot of the yuri world

last edited at Feb 11, 2016 7:25AM

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Okay fine, I begrudgingly admit this is one of the cutest damn things I've ever seen but I've still got my panties in a knot over the disappearance of Ayaka.

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

Two thumbs up for this chapter... How cute... Love this two couple.

joined Sep 11, 2014

Yurine...? Oh! You mean that girl who was Mizu's rival for a bit! I remember her. She was interesting. Didn't really get what she was about, though. Some kind of slacker prodigy? Maybe the author will write about her at some point. Would first have to expand her character a bunch, though. She's too obviously a side character, just being unmotivated and good at stuff like that, she'd need more depth to her if she was going to carry a chapter or two.

Weird that she was on the V1 cover alone, though. Putting a side character front and centre like that is strange enough, but when it's just her standing next to some bland empty space, the whole image just looks unfinished. Especially when we already have such vibrant and interesting protagonists like Mizu and Moe.

Don't forget another of our prominent support character, Ayaka, who is the stereotypical tsundere and has almost no character development. I think I remembered I used to laughed and grinned at her tsundere antics since I loved tsundere but now, I feel nothing when she's acting all tsundere. Poor lass has been demoted from a support character to a dull running gag, and that is quite sad.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Don't forget another of our prominent support character, Ayaka, who is the stereotypical tsundere and has almost no character development. I think I remembered I used to laughed and grinned at her tsundere antics since I loved tsundere but now, I feel nothing when she's acting all tsundere. Poor lass has been demoted from a support character to a dull running gag, and that is quite sad.

Who's Ayaka? Gale said there's some bland empty space next to Yurine. Maybe the author should introduce this new character Ayaka in there. Then maybe we'll see a good side couple

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

You're mean folks, Yurine is clearly the character who has gotten the most focus and development so far. =[ She's not nearly as unsociable and unmotivated as in the early chaps, chapter 18 shows it again. I'm waiting the same kind of development for Ayaka, now − but for that, she would need to, I don't know, have more than 5 pages of screentime in the same chapter.

Should add NSFW to the chapter. Jeez.

At least Canno was tasteful enough to not add a ton of saliva to the kiss (yes, I'm talking to you, Saburouta >.>) And these LOOKS, god. You don't need words when the eyes already say so much.

Huh... Peole really liked this chapter. Not that I'm surprised. What happened in the last two pages though? Was there a time skip? The two look a bit older... Or maybe it's just Moe's haircut change.

last edited at Feb 11, 2016 8:46AM

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Moe.. is too Moe for my heart. I'd go totally head over heels for such a character oh god
The series all went smooth and good. Without much kissing it gives so much yuri affection it blinds!!11
Awesome work awesome plot awesome style )) Liked it lots and lots and lots
Thanks everyone who helped this masterpiece to be delievered to our hearts :3

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Finally a kiss between them. Ahhh... it was so beautiful.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

By the way, for those who missed it...
http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/296357img000015.jpg

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

What happened in the last two pages though? Was there a time skip? The two look a bit older... Or maybe it's just Moe's haircut change.

Really that last page looks like the end of a series not just a chapter.

To reply you must either login or sign up.