Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

LOL this one ^ is so funny xD (and true...)

It kinda reminded me of Claw Face from Inspector Gadget calling them

last edited at Feb 7, 2016 4:00PM

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

@Rere

Just for fun. :)

Well done, well done.

last edited at Feb 7, 2016 4:11PM

joined Jan 17, 2016

Well that chapter was totally unexpected ! The last few chapters we've seen alot of seola pov ...but actually its seem that norae is the one suffering more ! I mean the ski hug and the lean for a kiss ...i say that norae just can't handle it anymore ..i need norae pov !!!! But i say that next chapter is ganna be lots of awakward !

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

Thank you so much halmoni!

joined Jan 18, 2016

@Rere That was BRILLIANT!!!! LOL :3
Let's hope it won't take that long before the actual kiss!

Also @Halmoni THANK YOU for translating as always (though this is my second time posting on this forum)!

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

@ halmoni

Thank you as usual for your translation.

Very minor question for the translation:

I know that you mostly always preserve as much as possible the punctuation when translating, right down to preserving the number of dots in ellipses. (This also makes it easier for people to "match" the translation back to the dialog bubbles.)

But I noticed this little part...

Seol-a: I'll wash up and come back. You could look for something decent to watch while I'm gone.
Seol-a: And for your information, I won't watch it if it isn't a melodrama.

In the 2nd line, in the original dialog, it ends with a question mark:

Was this intentional?

Yeah sometimes it's phrased as a question in Korean but it's hard to translate it as a question into English. I guess if you wanted to keep the question mark it would be something like "I won't watch it if it isn't a melodrama, okay?". Sometimes a question is phrased with a period too, which is why I have different punctuation sometimes in my translations. The punctuation mostly serves to give the phrase a certain tone or intonation (so it could use either a period or question mark), but it's hard to do that in English lol

Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

...And it is the first time that Seola tells to Norae that once danced and about the car accident...

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Halmoni thanks as always!

Rere, Great! I hope you're wrong though.

I did a very rough and dirty edit for fun, one giant page . Nothing like the stuff thatanon (let alone yuriproject) makes, just to make reading halmoni's translation easier.

last edited at Feb 7, 2016 5:54PM

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

I don't think there's going to be any drama next chapter lol...Norae was acting way too normal after that phone call, so was Seola tbh. I think a lot of awkwardness...but no drama.

(But damn, this chapter...my poor heart)

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Congratulations, our discussion has gone rogue with over 666,666 views.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

post-release "discussion" started on page 215

pre-release excitement for this chapter started on 214 ;)

joined Oct 14, 2015

This chapter is the best reward to start the vacation off.
I just can't sleep now... Dying for next chapter.
That Seol-a gaze indeed. I'm always amazed how meticulously you guys are with the details (ieeheh and ffins07) and how creepily you seem to always share the same view, which is so awesome!

Thanks for the translations as always Halmoni.

@ Rere I could not stop laughing out loud. You should do more! Like till next sunday kind of more...

Edit: @ craptree thank you for the rought typeset... Time to reread again! Hehehe~

last edited at Feb 7, 2016 5:32PM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

@sandwichbread
haha, ffins07 is more skeptical than I am, but yes we're both obsessed with FF *blushed*

After today, I'm pretty satisfied with my interpretation of the hat in chapter 62 that I posted earlier this week. I knew Ssamba used it to hint that the invisible walls around No-rae came crumbling down with the ski accident. I just didn't expect No-rae to "snap" so soon in this chapter. I've been on cloud 9 since. Someone needs to pull me down.

last edited at Feb 7, 2016 6:59PM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Holy Cow!!! I didn't see that coming! I deffinitely can't fall asleep now, my pulse rate rocketed insanely! oh mon dieu

Thanks for the translation Halmoni :)

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

LMAOO

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

Thanks for the translation Halmoni, I love thi chapter especially because it was No-Rae the one who leaned first. It makes me happier, I hope Seol-A realizes that when she calms down ashakjs.
Im a bit scared though, No-Rae seemed embarrased at the last scene I hope she doesnt think Seol-A didnt want it or something Omg Seol-A do something.

Next sunday is valentine's day right? i hope ssamba is planning something for this day something like A KISS.

Ok, I'll calm down haha.

joined Oct 14, 2015

ieeheh:

@sandwichbread
haha, ffins07 is more skeptical than I am, but yes we're both obsessed with FF *blushed*

After today, I'm pretty satisfied with my interpretation of the hat in chapter 62 that I posted earlier this week. I knew Ssamba used it to hint that the invisible walls around No-rae came crumbling down with the ski accident. I just didn't expected No-rae to "snap" so soon in this chapter. I've been on cloud 9 since. Someone needs to pull me down.

I was very impressed with your interpretation. I felt the losing-hat-running-scene was symbolic as well, but the way you described it, was something I haven't thought about and it just makes so much sense. Do you pay attention to the way ssamba panels her 'shots' as well? Cause I find the way she highlighted Seol-a's eye and lips intensifying what was about to happen next. Makes the reader really connects to the scene (it just oozes lust and longing, imo).

last edited at Feb 7, 2016 6:54PM

joined Apr 25, 2015

Smooth Seo-la, smooth. Using scene from a film to get a bit more intimate with No-Rae. Looks like the gesture affected No-Rae a lot... DAMN! They were so close! Damn you Oppa!

Since it's Valentine's day next week, they might finally get together then. But if no, then 100% during their stay at No-Rae's family house.

There is simply no running around any more if they get to spend another night or two together, alone.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

sandwichbread

Do you pay attention to the way ssamba panels her 'shots' as well? Cause I find the way she highlighted Seol-a's eye and lips intensifying what was about to happen next. Makes the reader really connects to the scene (it just oozes lust and longing, imo)

Oh yes definitely. Ssamba has always been so good at pulling the readers into her story by careful arrangement of the panels. I love how she draws tiny little changes in their non-verbal expressions.
And that moment after Seola kissed Norae's hand... oh god... *still drooling*
Instead of feeling Seola's "lust and longing" like you did, I felt what Norae felt, "lusting" after Seol-a lips. hahahahah. Oh god, her gazing eyes and sexy lips... Of course Norae couldn't resist the beauty in front of her. It snapped!!

No-rae is gradually changing and I'm loving it.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

It would be cruel for something to NOT happen on Valentine's day. I mean, it's the day of the release--the release day lands on the holiday, exactly.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

How we would've wanted it to happen

last edited at Feb 7, 2016 11:15PM

joined Feb 7, 2016

I love how meta this is - the writer who actually did stop the scene is literally stopping the scene now with a phone call. Smart stuff and funny!

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

http://imgur.com/a/zdX4U

Njoi as always :)

last edited at Feb 7, 2016 10:47PM

joined Jan 31, 2015

ieeheh:

How we would've wanted it to happen

[inline image http://s17.postimg.org/f0xvdrjcd/ch63_b.png]

For me, that image is a broken image.

It is because for me, if I were to go to that image address http://s17.postimg.org/f0xvdrjcd/ch63_b.png
it would redirect to http://postimg.org/image/9crkmvezv/
This might NOT be happening to you, because you are the uploader, and that for some reason can change what you see... (This has happened to be before.)

In Postimage.org, for images with a very large file size (I believe it is when it is more than 1 MB), they do not allow hotlinking the image on other sites and force people to visit the Postimage.org page, i.e., postimg.org/image/9crkmvezv/, to see it.

You, being the uploader, might see it for whatever reason. But as for others, some people might see it; some people might not.

Basically, if you ever upload an image to Postimage.org, and it does not give you the direct URL right away, then it means it is considered "too large to hotlink".

Below is the image resaved as PNG. (In theory, there should be no loss in quality, since PNG is lossless unlike JPEG.)

Alternate canon ( ;D ) by ieeheh:

last edited at Feb 7, 2016 11:46PM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

thatanon

http://imgur.com/a/zdX4U

Njoi as always :)

Muwahahhaah at that *drum rolls*
You funny lil bastard

@anonymous
Oh man I didnt know. Thanks for letting me know!!!

last edited at Feb 7, 2016 11:06PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.