Forum › Netsuzou Trap discussion

joined May 3, 2014

The author will wish that the DEATH NOTE exist on this planet.....because if he does THAT THREESOME....pray that YOU WILL DIE!!!!.......

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

hope this threesome happens, cmon, go full hentai-mode

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

What's up with the death threats over a couple that most people apparently don't even like in a manga that most people apparently don't even like?

last edited at Jan 16, 2016 5:55PM

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

I'm fairly sure Hotaru has been quite overt about her feelings; Yuma's just being clinically stupid.

21294649_1973051396268417_6602197588240236544_n
joined Jun 7, 2015

^ yes pls :<

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

... ew

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

dont even joke about it im gonna get mad

joined Oct 13, 2014

i like none of these characters.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

I honestly don't give two bits of a shit about the cheating, the threesome, about all those things. I just can't handle just how STUPID THESE TWO LADIES, WHO ARE VERY CLEARLY IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER, CAN BE. I MEAN IT, EVEN THE "NICE GUY" ® AND DOUCHY MCDOUCHE UNDERSTAND THIS AND YET THESE TWO LADIES DON'T SAY A WORD I MEAN COME ON YOU STUPID YUNA AND YOU PRETENTIOUSLY DEEP AND DEEPLY MESSED UP HOTARU JUST SAY THE WORDS AND END ALL THIS UNNECESARY DRAMA

I MEAN JESUS CHRIST YOU STUPID INCOMPETENT IDIOTS

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Not only they're going to have a threesome, but Yuma will get pregnant, marry Fujiwara, and Hotaru will become their mistress, happy end!

last edited at Jan 16, 2016 7:45PM

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

Holy shit, what an ending!

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Not only they're going to have a threesome, but Yuma will get pregnant, marry Fujiwara, and Hotaru will become their mistress, happy end!

Dude, just no.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

It's probs not gonna happen

Jazz
joined Oct 21, 2015

OMG... I about choked on my water. I laughed so hard a tear escaped from my eyes. I need a story to break the mold and end like this. Crush all our hopes, dreams, and expectations and shock everyone.

Sadly, this will more than likely not happen. I also want to see a MC die in a story and a new character to show up and take over from there, but alas things like that usually end a series. sigh

Thanks for the funny post though.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

But really, that threesome is pretty much sure to not happen, either Hotaru or Yuma won't allow it, I think I said before but if it happens it'll be Yuma fault, not to mention that if she makes the threesome I think she's going to alienate the readers, part of them already like Takeda more, if a het threesome happens in a yuri magazine I believe people will basically say "fuck this shit" and stop reading, you can only go so far without losing your readers.

I also have a theory, Fujiwara is a jerk to Hotaru and Yuma, says how Takeda is idiot and all that, as far as we know he's trash, but I'm starting to think he acts like that to punish them because they got in the way of his true love, Takeda, he badmouths him only to hide his feelings from Hotaru and Yuma, but especially from himself, because in the end he's actually nice to Takeda so that can't be a coincidence, Fujiwara and Hotaru are in the same gayngst boat, if we see things from his perspective we have a yaoi manga full of angst and forced drama with Takeda as his Yuma!

Haha, thanks for liking it lazyZar, at least some people can laugh at a little joke, people are taking this manga way too seriously, chill out guys.

last edited at Jan 16, 2016 8:38PM

joined Aug 9, 2013

Come on, guys. Use your commonsense!
This is a manga that is published in a yuri magazine. The editors alone will not allow het to enter the pages. Let alone one where het wins.

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

I'm fairly sure Hotaru has been quite overt about her feelings; Yuma's just being clinically stupid.

Yup.
I'm just not sure how I feels about this manga. Love the girls making out! Rooting for Hotaru. But don't really like anybody that much because of the fact their not all that. I guess I keep reading hoping for a happy yuri ending.
Btw, threesomes are crap. Its gross. And contributes to gum disease.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Centifolia posted:

Come on, guys. Use your commonsense!
This is a manga that is published in a yuri magazine. The editors alone will not allow het to enter the pages. Let alone one where het wins.

Common sense is so rare it became a super power

last edited at Jan 16, 2016 8:42PM

Rsz_youravatar_3
joined Jun 30, 2015

Plot twist - threesome happens, Yuma is into heavy BDSM.

Why MelonBun senpai whyyyy ;_;

All I wanted was to see her inner sadist awaken ;_;

Who knows, maybe even Fujiwara will turn up to be a nice guy protecting Takeda or something

"Poor Takeda" > "I want to help him patch things" > "sleeping with his girlfriend should fix things"

Yup, sounds like perfectly sound reasoning to me. What a hero.

sorry for being snide, I couldn't help it.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Plot twist - threesome happens, Yuma is into heavy BDSM.

Why MelonBun senpai whyyyy ;_;

All I wanted was to see her inner sadist awaken ;_;

S Yuma <3~

But surely there's a better way than threesome MelonBun senpai? ;_;

11143587_983945991615710_6019435042284427906_n
joined Jan 29, 2015

WHAT THE HELL?!!!

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

onlysaneone, from what manga is your avatar?

joined Jan 16, 2016

onlysaneone, from what manga is your avatar?

to love ru. its a het harem, dont crucify plz

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Haha, don't worry, I know the serie and I don't have any problem with it, thanks o7

Rsz_youravatar_3
joined Jun 30, 2015

But surely there's a better way than threesome MelonBun senpai?

Well, I guess an accident could happen over housing disputes.

To reply you must either login or sign up.