Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

After I read a very naughty chapter and it ends with an interruption I flip an invincible table in my head.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Yet another interuption at critical point ? This is getting way overplayed ><

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Yet another interuption at critical point ? This is getting way overplayed ><

Well, this isn't a hentai manga. Just erotic. So the author can't take it too far. We won't see any couple having sex here. Just kissing and groping probably.

But I really like how he draws the female bodies. Slightly plump, with a bit of fat here and there, like any normal healthy girl. Makes you want to cop a feel too.

And the characters are all adorable.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I was not talking about sex in particular, just that everytime there seems to have some progress between two character, there seems to be someone that'll barge in to interupt and prevent them to become an actual couple.

Stroke_it
joined Aug 1, 2014

So does anybody know how one would go about getting the raws of this series (aside from purchasing)? I can't really find them so are the translators keeping them to themselves or something (it's fine if they are as long as we get to see the translations eventually lol) or are they floating around somewhere?

They can be found in the 4chan threads. Does anyone know where I could upload the raws publicly? Something like mangatraders or madokami or the likes.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

After I read a very naughty chapter and it ends with an interruption I flip an invincible table in my head.

Invincible Table... lol

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Invincible Table... lol

joined Jul 8, 2013

So does anybody know how one would go about getting the raws of this series (aside from purchasing)? I can't really find them so are the translators keeping them to themselves or something (it's fine if they are as long as we get to see the translations eventually lol) or are they floating around somewhere?

They can be found in the 4chan threads. Does anyone know where I could upload the raws publicly? Something like mangatraders or madokami or the likes.

You can try uploading them to mediafire or something and then sharing the links or something. Idk I've never done this lol. Do you have a link to the 4chan threads you speak of btw?

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

Seriously, why were my days back in school so fu*king boring?? I never had the opportunity to take nude pictures and cop a feel :'( lol

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Oh man. That was so not safe for work that I'd quit my job if I had one))

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

The sexual tension in that one was intense
Loved the way it ended, it was hilarious

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

Oh my god, is that actual relationship progress I see in the latest chapters??? Yay! :D

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

A-chan missed her lips, though. But seriously, how those two aren't "officially" together yet ? even the others outright tell them that they're going out in all but name Xx

Seems the two "Mahi"'s are confirmed as twins. Hope we'll get a proper explanation as to why they have a different surname. Is it me or on those few chapters, they looked kinda more younger than usual ? The ice-cream part, I almost thought it was a flashback while in ether elementary or middle school.

Also, dat swoon face was so epic : http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch50#7 XD

last edited at Jan 14, 2016 4:01PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Oh my god, is that actual relationship progress I see in the latest chapters??? Yay! :D

More progress will happen

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

A-chan missed her lips, though. But seriously, how those two aren't "officially" together yet ? even the others outright tell them that they're going out in all but name Xx

It's Ai. She seems to have some kind of aversion to making it real and in Ch. 3 she didn't think of what she was doing as being "gay" but later I think she realizes and tries to stop herself.

As far as the "almost kiss" about ten chapters ago, I think Ai's hormones and the mood began to get the better of her. Whenever she's not getting horny she is trying to not be too gay with Chie. (A little gay because she likes her, but not TOO gay.)

It's hard to know exactly what Ai is thinking or what is making her more gay at times and then trying to resist at others. Maybe because Kishi has to draw this out? So he gives us tidbits and then Ai goes right back into denial?

joined Sep 11, 2014

I like how A-chan comforted and pulled Chie's skirt at the same time.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

I like this manga. No wonder it has reached 124 chapters (not the end). I think chapter 48 has more drama.

joined Nov 3, 2014

I absolutely love Chie and A-chan! These chapters felt so good

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

I absolutely love Chie and A-chan! These chapters felt so good

I know, right? Incredibly satisfying!

joined Jul 31, 2013

Yeah, Chie and Ai are depicted with the exact right amount of seriousness/silliness for their age, in a way that I would almost say is uncharacteristic of manga, but it's just rare to see. They stand out in what's, possibly unexpectedly, a pretty thoughtful manga.

joined Jul 8, 2013

Now that I've read the raws, there's one thing that really surprised me (not really a bad thing but just surprising). We all know that Ai and Chie are currently the most developed couple by far in this series. But in the manga raws so far they're like one of the last couples to actually kiss lol. That's just surprising to me.
BTW I fucking love this series and I'm so happy that these are actually (at least a large part of them) turning into romantic relationships because at the start that was super unclear lol.

joined Sep 21, 2014

^^^^^
Aww yiiiisssss

Icon
joined Mar 14, 2015

I know there are no hints whatsoever in the series for me to point this... but my mind just keeps making pairs... cuz it feels incomplete otherwise... I wanna make sure... Am I the only one who thinks Onoda and Nao would get along really well? you know... both being serious on the outside but perverted teenagers at the end... o- o
Let's just think of the possibilities °^°

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

This series is so hot. I wonder why no one picked up scanlating this until now? The raw is already up to ch. 124 or something.

joined Sep 21, 2014

I know there are no hints whatsoever in the series for me to point this... but my mind just keeps making pairs... cuz it feels incomplete otherwise... I wanna make sure... Am I the only one who thinks Onoda and Nao would get along really well? you know... both being serious on the outside but perverted teenagers at the end... o- o
Let's just think of the possibilities °^°

Oh damn
You're onto to something
You're right, they would make an interesting pair, it could be fun for them to discover their unlikely hobbies/thoughts, altho Onoda is on complete denial for whatever she does.thinks of
I'd like to see them interact for sure now

To reply you must either login or sign up.