this is the most relatable chapter of any manga I've ever read ever

Combatflaps
joined Nov 3, 2014

this author is so good. Im all sorts of warm fuzzy now

joined Nov 3, 2014

Oh it is beautiful to see an update again. Love this story

Combatflaps
joined Nov 3, 2014

love this recent chapter Kaoru really brings the drama. There's really a lot to be interested in with the Kaoru Shizuka plotline and it's about the only one where you don't know what'll happen next. Would love to see more of them

Combatflaps
joined Nov 3, 2014

Actually people were eating sandwiches for years, that is their other food on bread in place of tableware. It was especially something peasants did. Sandwich just claims it, and the name stuck.

Combatflaps
joined Nov 3, 2014

I just came by to say I love you DrMario <3 you are the best!

Combatflaps
joined Nov 3, 2014

Ruby and Weiss go so well together, I could drown in White Rose forever. Also Kuma's art is some of the best fan art I've seen for anything! Love all of her work so much <3

joined Nov 3, 2014

great to see this back! love the new chapter

Combatflaps
joined Nov 3, 2014

I absolutely love Chie and A-chan! These chapters felt so good

joined Nov 3, 2014

Kanna if you're gonna keep acting like that you'll lose your loli-appearance privileges

Combatflaps
joined Nov 3, 2014

That was really wonderful! I really got into and fell in love with each character in this story. They went through so much and surprisingly there was interesting and compelling character development from everyone. I never thought a Dowman Sayman story could go so in depth with the characters but I'm very impressed. And what a beautiful happy ending :) This is definitely one of my favorite manga out there

Combatflaps
Oddman 11 discussion 14 Nov 20:29
joined Nov 3, 2014

Man I love this manga. Why can't everything be silly fun like this? Pls give Setsu to Shiraishi, she deserves a happy ending ;^; ;)

Combatflaps
joined Nov 3, 2014

Thank you Dr. Mario!

Combatflaps
joined Nov 3, 2014

Wow, what an impressive story. Had to dust off my account just to say how much I felt from this one. I adore the art style, that was easily the most beautifully drawn kiss I've ever seen. And the characters were so realistic I couldn't help but feel sad for Yukari in the end. Truly a great one

joined Nov 3, 2014

So happy to see more chapter! Also Betako totally won that duel :D

Combatflaps
Citrus discussion 03 Nov 04:18
joined Nov 3, 2014

Well I went and made a durn account so I could say thank you to the scanlators who made this comic englishy. It was a lot of fun to read. Although that most recent chapter just had to head in a rapey direction, ugh Japan. But still enjoyable in the end so thanks :-)