Forum › Unfaithful Woman discussion

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Now I want the student's past! I mean, why the heck is the student not innocent?

Maybe I missed the reason or whatever but that student sure isn't like one.

joined Aug 6, 2013

The cover is so heartwarming and tender :3

1362775739_1966_lion
joined May 10, 2013

I think by "innocent maiden" yoshino means that she's experienced the pain of loving and losing in regards to the older woman; she loves the teacher, but understands that letting go of someone/thing you love is pretty difficult and so she doesn't hold it against the lady for using her as a rebound.

Maybe. Why else would she have a need to forgive her? :D

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

I think by "innocent maiden" yoshino means that she's experienced the pain of loving and losing in regards to the older woman; she loves the teacher, but understands that letting go of someone/thing you love is pretty difficult and so she doesn't hold it against the lady for using her as a rebound.

Maybe. Why else would she have a need to forgive her? :D

Nice explanation!

I think I understand it better now... I think...

Chie_ava_katsuragi2
joined May 7, 2012

TWO girls with glasses is unfair! That's too much for my poor heart to deal with >_< I thought I'd pass out when I was reading...
Loved the story, no innocent high school girl, for once, or teacher (Sono Hana I'm looking at you <.<), and specially loved the simple yet beautiful drawing style.

last edited at Sep 3, 2013 7:56PM

joined Jul 17, 2013

Wah! That was really good and the art is super cute too! I hope there's another chapter!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

My take is the not innocent thing is that she knows about the older woman's secret, and that she's the "other woman" she's cheating on her boyfriend/fiance with. And knowing that, she's taking what she wants from the relationship anyway even though she knows it's bad. She's in this with her eyes open, not an innocent maiden who doesn't know darker things.

joined Jan 30, 2013

Love it. I definitely want more age-gap like this too. :D

Tumblr_mpynm4dyml1qjj8e7o1_400
joined May 24, 2013

What happening is the teacher is in love with Miyuki who got married. And still lusts over this girl for a very long time so she uses the girl for the pleasure she wants. In the end, the girl knows but forgives her because she knows life isn't all roses and sweet things.

Tomoko_kuroki__by_djvm4god-d53x3z6
joined Nov 9, 2012

I liked the realism too this. Like someone commented before the art was very simple and sweet. Definitely my favorite YHW volume already.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Oh, I misread that she had a boyfriend she was cheating on, rather than her only using the younger girl as a substitute. The rest of my comment still stands, the younger isn't innocent because she knows this and goes for it anyway, to get what she wants.

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

Heh Ootomo Megane must really have a glasses fetish or something to draw two girls keeping their glasses on while having sex. I hate falling asleep with my glasses on and waking up to them smooshed in my face, so I can't even imagine keeping them on while getting up close and personal with someone.

Yurinsijdisjdijs
joined Oct 15, 2011

At them breasts.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Ootomo Megane's stuff, almost always good. Usually a bit of bitter or darkness mingled with the sweet. Simple but subtle.
I loved the little bottom right hand panel on page 4. Sensei has a look of such glee!
I like to think that although she has her old feelings she can't let go of, she actually loves her young student just as much, although maybe she hasn't realized it yet.

joined Sep 4, 2013

With a name like Megane can you tell he likes glasses? Can you?

Weaving bitterness into his stories appears to be a common in his work. It's a hit or miss with his harsh additions, in this case it reminded me of a few other oneshots. It worked well and ended in a feeling tad darker than bittersweet.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

the artwork! the glasses! the NSFW! I love it

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

That teacher really is something, I actually feel really bad for those girls :(

9029(1)a
joined Feb 9, 2013

oh this is grate. and the glasses lol.
more more more plzz

joined Jul 8, 2013

Honestly, I read yuri because they tend to me more romantic than normal series and when it's a happy ending, its a REALLY happy ending. So, the fact that there are so many yuri series with false loves really bugs me.

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

I was waiting for the teacher to take off her glasses >.>

Bayonettamachinekill
joined Apr 8, 2013

if she has a glasses fetish I must find this author since I had wore glasses since 4 years old. I appreciate authors look to us as intellectual cute girls >//////<

Img_2543
joined Feb 28, 2013

Heh Ootomo Megane must really have a glasses fetish or something to draw two girls keeping their glasses on while having sex. I hate falling asleep with my glasses on and waking up to them smooshed in my face, so I can't even imagine keeping them on while getting up close and personal with someone.

I dunno, my girlfriend and I keep ours on (tho I tend to wear contacts more often than not). We're both extremely nearsighted, so it's nice to be able to see each others' faces from a distance, y'know, for quality control of intimacy.

I love Megane's work, there's something quite beautiful in how he draws faces.

joined Apr 20, 2013

I like Ootomo's works. They really are nice and well made. Liked this story, though; a really interesting plot.

...And, of course, age gap & student-teacher rs! <3

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

WHAAAT!? that ending made it more mysterious~ DX I wanna knoooooow~

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Heh Ootomo Megane must really have a glasses fetish or something to draw two girls keeping their glasses on while having sex.

Well the "Megane" in her pen name actually MEANS "glasses", and nearly of her characters have glasses, so...yeah.

Another outstanding work from her, in any case.

last edited at Sep 9, 2013 11:09PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.