Forum › there's a yuri story with werewolves in a contest Young Gangan is doing

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011
joined Mar 25, 2013

How it jumps between comedy and seriousness is stupid, not to mention the apparent arranged marriage or something similar, as well as the rape that happens near the end.

I'm surprised that it's considered for running, especially where it's posted.

last edited at Jan 7, 2016 12:18PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

How it jumps between comedy and seriousness is stupid, not to mention the apparent arranged marriage or something similar, as well as the rape that happens near the end.

I don't think there was an arranged marriage, more like she was chosen to be an offering to the wolves

joined Mar 25, 2013

I don't think there was an arranged marriage, more like she was chosen to be an offering to the wolves

Even if that's the case, they saw what happened to the last one. And I guess the man that the short-haired one threatens in the start, is one of the werewolves.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Not saying it doesn't looks shitty x)

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

What the fuck was that

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

So it's a story about girls being sacrificed to rapist werewolfs, not only was she raped by that werewolf, but also mutilated and eaten by the girl she loves that turned into a werewolf too, what a happy end! Might not be so bad as a series, but definitely not for everyone, also, is it just me or it gave some Mnemosyne vibes? Male werewolfs are irrational monsters while female werewolfs are cute monster girls.

And what is the name of the mangaka? Does he/she have any other manga?

last edited at Jan 7, 2016 12:51PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Thiaguinho-sama posted:
Male werewolfs are irrational monsters while female werewolfs are cute monster girls.

And of course more powerful than any other... there's so many bad things with this manga... is a dark story with bad end, gore and rape. Is there anyone who truly enjoy this ? It reminds me when I was reading Wolf guy, the moment the author had to add rape he went crazy and the manga went from cool to crap and then utterly disgusting ... Such a shame

last edited at Jan 7, 2016 12:57PM

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

Male werewolfs are irrational monsters while female werewolfs are cute monster girls.

I don't see what's the problem with double standards especially in a yuri manga lol

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Yeah, there are people who enjoy this and worse, if it becomes a series, either the first chapter will be a tragic beginning like this, or will be completely different without one of them dying, but I won't be surprised if it becomes a series cause it's the same magazine that publishes Murcielago.

I don't see what the problem with double standards, especially in a Yuri manga lol

I didn't say it was a problem, was just comparing to Mnemosyne, the only problem with double standards with this kind of setting is that it's going to have rape, which means lesbian main characters will definitely be raped too, like it just happened, double standards are not always good to us.

Also, I don't think she's more powerful, she just have self-control so she can fight, unlike male werewolfs who only want rape.

last edited at Jan 7, 2016 1:06PM

joined May 20, 2013

A very visible warning about the contents before the links would've been nice. Reminded me of a manga I ran into in the past, in which young girls were sold then given to prisoners to mass rape and kill. The purpose of yuri in this is just to try making it more awful, at best, I guess. Without knowing what is said, I think it would be about the same with a male protagonist, having a heroine is just some sort of service. (Claymore influence, next to Little Red Riding Hood and who knows how many others?) Along these lines, I'd say it's a "werewolf story with yuri" rather than what the title does. A werewolf story with gore, rape, and yuri because "why not?".

last edited at Jan 7, 2016 1:17PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Reminded me of a manga I ran into in the past, in which young girls were sold then given to prisoners to mass rape and kill.

What manga it was? You remember the name? And I don't think having a heroine is some sort of fan service, it depends on how it's done.

last edited at Jan 7, 2016 1:09PM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I like how you can mention a rape manga anywhere on Dynasty and Thia will ask you for more information.

The manga was edgier than a set of D&D Get it? GET IT? Because the dice have a lot of e- anyways. Turns out I'm not really into werewolf rape, at least I know that now. Also, the crying faces looked stupid.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I didn't ask because of the rape itself, but because I'm curious about the manga where it happens, if I wanted manga just for rape I would search for hentai, what kind of person you think I am?

Okay I admit it was in part because of the rape, but I have a wide range of interests~~

And I didn't get the D&D and dice joke, a little explanation please?

last edited at Jan 7, 2016 1:41PM

joined May 20, 2013

What manga it was? You remember the name?

I think it was this one: Bradherley no Basha/Bradherley's Coach

The D&D joke was about that there are multiple dices used in those tabletop games with many sides (e.g. d20, d100), which also means plenty of edges.

last edited at Jan 7, 2016 2:00PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

But serious now, I don't really care if they show the rape or not, I can see all rape I want in hentai, I'm just curious about what it is about and how it ends, same for Wolf Guy that I will definitely have a look later, if anything what get my interest is not the rape, but the character suffering and being subject of fucked up situations in general, so thanks for searching for it and for explaining the joke.

joined May 20, 2013

Updated my earlier post with the title. I'm fairly certain it's that one. No idea why I didn't give up looking for it, I guess it helped forgetting the topic of this thread.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Awesome, thanks, you're so nice~~

Also, did you find any other fucked up manga in your search...? I would like to have their names if you found any, sorry, I just can't resist xD

And I tell you later if it really is that manga, since you're not completely sure.

last edited at Jan 7, 2016 2:10PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

And Serenata, about your question before, guess I am one of those who enjoy this kind of fucked up shit~~

joined May 20, 2013

Also, did you find any other fucked up manga in your search...? I would like to have their names if you found any, sorry, I just can't resist xD

I was just looking for it here. If you look for the categories associated with it, you can easily come across those I encountered during my search. The sheer number of the results was creepy. Even the scanlation group is familiar, that's how I may have found it in the first place, and everything else seems to match, too, so I'm about 97% sure it's that one.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Kiena posted:

I think it was this one: Bradherley no Basha/Bradherley's Coach

I looked at cover. Oh lol we recently got a official release of this manga xD From reading description I knew I'm not interested but now I know to not touch it ever xD

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Kiena posted:

I was just looking for it here. If you look for the categories associated with it, you can easily come across those I encountered during my search. The sheer number of the results was creepy. Even the scanlation group is familiar, that's how I may have found it in the first place, and everything else seems to match, too, so I'm about 97% sure it's that one.

Right, I forgot that Mangaupdates have categories for this kind of thing, the number of results is both creepy and awesome, you also made me remember I need to find more mangas like Murcielago and Trash, it's fun to see main characters being fucked up, but it's more fun when they're the ones fucking up others, I already knew the cover of the manga but didn't expect it to be fucked up, I should have looked at it sooner, anyway, thanks for everything o7

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Kiena posted:

You're welcome Thiaguinho-sama, just don't end up like me. A few stories like that ate away my remaining hope for humanity. I hate it when fiction tries to compete with reality at which one can be more horrible. (Reply to the next post, just got in a time loop here.)

I don't really mind when they're horrible, it actually makes things more interesting and fun depending on the manga, guess I'm just a horrible person, and sorry for the post being out of order, kind of got distracted and deleted my post instead of editing it...

last edited at Jan 7, 2016 4:15PM

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

I kind wish bad writers didn't try to make things too edgy. Or at least, not try to publish it. If they can draw but can't write, they should try to make a comedy, or a light ecchi.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

She should be a werewolf but rather Wolverine-like. Look at how she finished off the male ones while attempting to get closer to the blonde girl. Male werewolves are lecherous, gah ! Het rape in yuri manga was just like cancer that can't be cured. I'm gonna regret if that happens again and again.

To reply you must either login or sign up.