Forum › Limited Edition Yuri Book discussion

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

[...] it being yuri means that both characters are girls with well,vagina [...]

I'm sure plenty of transwomen will disagree with you on that bit.

ED: Before anyone camps under my door with torches and pitchforks, I'm not equating futa with transwomen.

last edited at Dec 21, 2015 8:54PM

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

But isn't it the same misogynist (or w/e is the proper term here) as saying that transgender and yuri can't be tagged together? I see no problem with yuri + futanari...

Transgender != futa

For that matter, while there's obviously overlap futa and yuri have two different fandoms. Being into yuri, and accepting that being trans is no barrier to yuri, is not identical to being into futa. Which I think is the weird thing about this being named a yuri book, because if you're going to aim it at people who like futa why beat around the bush? You'd want to say "Hey people who are into futa, this is the stuff you're looking for!"

Nez for President 2016!!!

216139_4178547737_8655_n%20resize%202
joined Jul 29, 2015

I love this thread. Is there a way to favorite threads?

Edit: well, I did love this thread. The drama is all fun and games until the uploader actually gets angry.

last edited at Dec 22, 2015 12:13AM

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

Because intersex people are not real people amirite

This thread is super fucking disgusting and every time I release futa this shit happens. People bitching about futa while the work has been properly tagged as futa. And then it turns into arguments about what is Yuri. If you understand that having a penis doesn't mean that you're a male because of the presence of transgender folks, then you better not fucking forget that there are intersex people out there. Yeah I'm mad. I'm angry that we even have to post about this shit on a form that's about girls loving girls. If someone has a penis and considers herself a female then it is girls on girls. There is no if or buts about it even if they don't tell you in details where their penis came from. We don't have this kind of fucking conversation in real life, guys.

I'm going to stop checking back on this thread because you guys make me want to physically vomit.

last edited at Dec 21, 2015 10:43PM

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

I love futa! I also love yuri! I love both.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Bringing intersex people into this is kind of bizarre, as futa isn't an especially good portrayal of them, unless you think they've got these raging hard-ons and big tits like a hell of a lot of futa stuff contains. Can't imagine they'd be too fond of being considered fetish material either way, or used as ammo in a discussion about same.

And y'know, I don't think I've ever met an intersex person who's had a penis suddenly appear on an otherwise orthodox female-presenting body, and go "Sudden, unexplained dick? Must be Thursday, time to go fuck my virgin girlfriend!" Not sure there's much medical literature about that.

joined Jul 29, 2015

I'm going to stop checking back on this thread because you guys make me want to physically vomit.

Just please do not remove the upload! I needs my Ooshima Tomo NicoMaki! It may not be my favorite work of hers, that honor goes to Honeymoon Baby, but I still needs my NicoMaki!

Yes, I admit to being NicoMaki trash...

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

If you don't like some of the contents in Dynasty-scans and really want to make a statement about that, it's easy: just cancel the subscription and ask for your money back. That way they can't force you to read every damn issue they host here. The legal binding is only enforceable as long as you're a paying subscriber.

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

I literally cannot believe I'm living on this earth with some of you mother fuckers.

Mother fucker.

Photo_2017-09-25_19-58-19
joined Jan 17, 2014

Man futa by one of my fav authors, what a great day :')

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

OOSHIMA TOMO'S FUTA NIKO?! SIGN ME TUE FUCK UP

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

I literally cannot believe I'm living on this earth with some of you mother fuckers.

Mother fucker.

I take my hat for your answer

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Mother fucker.

You fucking mother...

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

Mother fucker.

You, sir, get a free Internet.

Also, this was a fun train wreck to watch in this thread. . .until the uploader got pissed off. I better not see this douin taken off my fave list cause nobody could play nice and stop arguing over sexuality. Jesus, I'm a lesbian and I don't see the problem with futa cause sudden magical, growing penis doesn't turn the girl into a guy. And even if girl was born with a penis what's the bloody difference? Still a girl until author starts disclosing whether or not the character has xx or xy chromosomes.

What we should all be mad about are traps/reverse traps that are labeled yuri. Those are the lies. I cri evra time I read one.

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

Pfft it is seriously amusing to read all these comments. Made my day lol. As a die hard Futanari fan, I thank the translators from the bottom of my heart. I've seen the raws many times but reading it in English feels very different (in a good way). I hope Machigai Kouhai and co. would translate more Futanari. Since she's not comin back here I'll tweet her instead to show my appreciation. Thank you so much and have a good day guys.

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Yuri and futanari are mutually exclusive, and my only comment is that I appreciate the tags reflecting that. All is as it should be.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Yuri and futanari are mutually exclusive, and my only comment is that I appreciate the tags reflecting that. All is as it should be.

But, you gotta differentiate between Futa on futa and futa on non-futa girl!

joined Sep 11, 2015

It seems every futanari story starts when a girl randomly grows a dick.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It seems every futanari story starts when a girl randomly grows a dick.

Except when they come from outerspace. Then they come fully equipped from the start.

Was wondering when tere'll be some futanari involved with NicoMaki! >///<
First comes pregnancy then ya can get that thing off! O///O

joined Jul 29, 2015
Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Now where's my doujin of Nico being a smol but determined futa? Maki is 10/10 but now i need a 25/25 ni to feel complete ;u;

Yes! Nico top gives me life!

Edit: Now that I read back the entire thread... holy shit O.o

last edited at Dec 25, 2015 4:17AM

MakixNico4ever
2015-09-26-23-21-01-1
joined Aug 1, 2015

Ahahaha this thread is so funny some replies made me rotfl xD

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Not the biggest fan of futa but damn, this was hot

joined Dec 11, 2013

when is everyone fighting here imma gonna enjoy the manga https://imgflip.com/s/meme/Spiderman-Peter-Parker.jpg

To reply you must either login or sign up.