Forum › Limited Edition Yuri Book discussion

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

If you do not like it, do not read it. The only reason for a post like this is to amuse shadenfreudistic (shut up spellcheck, I'm pretending that's a word now) individuals like me.

Shhh, don't tell them that, lest they stop posting. How will we amuse ourselves if that happens?

Gudako%20profile
joined Nov 9, 2015

Weird...I was just thinking about whether there was actual futanari of NicoMaki when I was reading Ooshima's Cowgirl Position doujin today. I'm in tears because of course it exists! Now where's my doujin of Nico being a smol but determined futa? Maki is 10/10 but now i need a 25/25 ni to feel complete ;u;

Dnasty
joined May 14, 2013

That credits page is amazing.

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014
  1. I'm not a big fan of Dicks and toys
  2. I only stayed for the cute Nico
  3. Do you bleed every time a dick goes inside you? Fvck! I should be asking this question I'm too freakin young to knooooooo!! >///////<

To answer your question number 3 : No you do not bleed every time , as long as it's wet and not dry. A dry vag will rip and cause many issues, rough sex can cause tears or mild bleeding, if your partner is too big and causes ruptures or tears, you use a toy improperly, you girlfriend has long nails and your so wet she slips . Other than those minor issue the only real time a vag bleeds is during your first time with intercourse aka "popping your cherry" . Yes sometimes it hurts but if done right there's no pain you might bleed or might not , it all depends on what type of hymen you have I should say . Yes I know it sounds odd but there's actually types of hymens . Please google it for further information, I don't want to sound mean but this really isn't the place for this type of talk :P

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

Limited ?

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Please google it for further information, I don't want to sound mean but this really isn't the place for this type of talk :P

I have to disagree, after all kinds of things we discussed and talked about in Dynasty, some pretty strange and unexpected for a site mostly focused in yuri and lesbian fiction, in my opinion this in indeed the place to talk about hymens xp

216139_4178547737_8655_n%20resize%202
joined Jul 29, 2015

If you do not like it, do not read it. The only reason for a post like this is to amuse schadenfreudistic (shut up spellcheck, I'm pretending that's a word now) individuals like me.

Shhh, don't tell them that, lest they stop posting. How will we amuse ourselves if that happens?

Fair enough, fellow schadenfreudistic soul. You make a fine point indeed. To you I shall apologize, for potentially depriving you of our shared depraved delights.

To all those offended, annoyed, upset or even mildly put off by this Limited Edition Yuri Book, ignore this twisted train wreck of a man who hides behind the digital guise of densha_dan. The Society of Schadenfruedistic Souls beseeches thee: continue to post your disgust, your misery and your utter outrage!

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

To answer your question number 3

I like how you write 6 lines of text about bleeding vaginas and then say it's not the place to talk about hymens.

last edited at Dec 20, 2015 8:10PM

Rsz_youravatar_3
joined Jun 30, 2015

Do you bleed every time a dick goes inside you?

Can I take this one home? So adorable.

NicoMakiShipper21
Fb_img_1449130457158
joined Dec 20, 2015

Yesh! Ooshima Tomo NicoMaki doujin! Also this doujin is great, Maki as futanari. It got me nosebleed nosebleeding I hope there's more Ooshima Tomo!

216139_4178547737_8655_n%20resize%202
joined Jul 29, 2015

^ Indeed. The world always needs more Ooshima Tomo.

joined Jun 27, 2014

To answer your question number 3

I like how you write 6 lines of text about bleeding vaginas and then say it's not the place to talk about hymens.

That's because it was so cute I had to elaborate and make it funnier.

joined Jun 27, 2014

Do you bleed every time a dick goes inside you?

Can I take this one home? So adorable.

I showed my girlfriend and she about passed out from laughter . She said the same thing it was so cute she had to laugh . It was such a beautiful and innocent question .

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

Nnnooooooo I fucking haaaate futa! This was a terrible treat, wish we could get less rubbish like this but I know DR and many other translators don't particularly enjoy this type of stuff so its confusing that they still do it for the audience that do, screw you guys! I'll eventually learn japanese and be a killer in Japan so you guys wont have to go thru the stuff you don't like! 'u'

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

^It's because having a penis is the biggest offense a manga character can commit on Dynasty. Using toys comes right after that, by the way.

joined Mar 23, 2013

^It's because having a penis is the biggest offense a manga character can commit on Dynasty. Using toys comes right after that, by the way.

Toys are fine, just don't be a phallic shaped object and it's all good.

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

From what manga is that image machigai kouhai?

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014
Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

How many people in this thread have honestly complained about futa?

Methinks it's not the against side that's freaking out here...

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

The idea is that it happens every time, tsk tsk

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Except....it didn't happen....

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

I have no words

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I have no words

You used them all up already. I see lots of words up above.

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

I have no words

You used them all up already. I see lots of words up above.

You should probably get your eyes checked.

To reply you must either login or sign up.