Forum › Is My Hobby Weird? discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This episode was wonderful. Although I couldn't help being dissapointed at the lack of kissing.

She kissed her ass and V multiple times tho

XD The comments on this section are killing me. You guys are hilarious lol

Oh and keep them ass coming <3

Back that ass up!

joined Jan 31, 2013

It's bootiful!

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Someone have any idea who's the artist of the credit page? I want to see what else he did, for scientific reasons...

aryahime, what anime is your avatar from? do you have link for it in it's original size? for scientific reasons too...

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Someone have any idea who's the artist of the credit page? I want to see what else he did, for scientific reasons...

http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=206963

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Thanks ZuljinRaynor.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

That credit tho !!! ( A$$ )

don't forget about the band-aid...

joined Jan 31, 2013

aryahime, what anime is your avatar from? do you have link for it in it's original size? for scientific reasons too...

For science! Also, butts <3

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Oh, it's Imizu art, that's why that ass seemed so familiar, man his works are awesome, and totally unrelated but aparently he's gay and cosplay as Aya in Touhou events, Warugaki was even surprised Imizu was a guy because of his looks and how soft his ass is, yeah Imizu made Warugaki touch his ass... If anyone is interested I can give link to read about it, Warugaki shows that in some mangas he make about Touhou events that he participated.

Anyway, thanks aryahime.

last edited at Nov 12, 2015 11:18AM

joined Jul 26, 2014

oh my <3

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Ill be your lolipop (you can lick me everywhere). Juicy Fruit. It played in my head when I read this.

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Perfect|^

joined Jan 8, 2014

Yes, we musnt forget the hardships an struggles of waxing... ;)

joined Jun 12, 2012

Reading this is making me uncomfortable

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

THE ASS WAS PHAT

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Reading this is making me uncomfortable

How so? everyone seems to enjoy it...

Shitsurakuen3avatar
joined Jul 29, 2014

Yes, we musnt forget the hardships an struggles of waxing... ;)

That's a band-aid? Wow, I was a bit put off this might turn into scat so that's a relief.

joined Sep 15, 2013

For a series about butts, the two chapters which have come out show surprising depth.

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

I was surprised by that honestly, how in depth it is. I hope to see them actually dating. That would be nice but, butt friends are nice too. Haha

joined Dec 13, 2015

Damn, Meiko is so adorable. Actually, those last couple of pages were all cute as fuck. I think tall, curvy girl with a petite, glasses-wearing girl is my favorite type of couple now

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

damn what is up wtih all these horny teenager ? LMAO the fack xD looks like they found another perv to add to the team. Maybe this is going to become a threesome of some sort?

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

dat exhibitionism tho

unf

Cate
joined May 15, 2015

That tease at the end. New friend?

joined Mar 25, 2013

Oh crap. Incoming threesome/love triangle/blackmail? I was really hoping it would be just the two of them. Makes me sad. Looks like it's Maiko's neighbor in class though. Or at least, the hair is similar.

On a little positive note, it looks like it's not just lust. If their thoughts are any indication at least.

joined Sep 11, 2014

I don't think it'll be a blackmailer, if new character tries anything like that, she'll expose herself as the voyeur she is.

Such good art, so many nosebleed worthy angles. and I like the minimum censorship too on those camera shots

OH DAMN NOOOOO!!!! A NEW BIATCH TO INTERRUPT THOSE TWO HOT, PERVY, NAUGHTY, LEWD SOULMATES OF (LUSTY) LOVE?!?!? O_O

I kinda FEEL the TRUE LOVE between those perverts.... But maybe they'd want to spice things up with some new characters(WHICH I'D HAAAAATE)???!?

To reply you must either login or sign up.