"Is this the age of Yuri?!"

It sure is!

Cate
joined May 15, 2015

So cute! God bless Takemiya Jin

joined Oct 11, 2010

^_^

joined Jul 8, 2013

I was so worried this was gonna be super dramatic and I didn't want to go to sleep with something depressing on the mind so I just totally flipped over my reading order and it turns out it was literally the most happy go lucky thing Takemiya has ever made lol. I'M LOVING THIS PERIOD OF NO TAKEMIYA OVERDRAMATICNESS!
Would've preferred a more concrete ending to this one though EVEN THOUGH I STILL LOVE IT!

joined Jul 8, 2013

It sure is!

I wish...so far the best yuri anime ever released is Inugami To Nekoyama, a short episode series, and Sakura Trick, a series where girls kiss each other literally just to kiss each other...lol
ONE DAY THOUGH, I BELIEVE WE WILL HAVE A FANTASTIC YURI ANIME! A REAL ANIME TOO! No three minute long episodes! IT'LL HAVE A PLOT! AND ROMANCE! WON'T BE OVERDRAMATIC! IT'LL JUST BE GOOD! AND THAT DAY WILL BE BEAUTIFUL DAMMIT!
silently waits for the Girlfriends anime that will never come...

last edited at Dec 20, 2015 2:29AM

Akari
joined Apr 16, 2013

It sure is!

I wish...so far the best yuri anime ever released is Inugami To Nekoyama, a short episode series, and Sakura Trick, a series where girls kiss each other literally just to kiss each other...lol
ONE DAY THOUGH, I BELIEVE WE WILL HAVE A FANTASTIC YURI ANIME! A REAL ANIME TOO! No three minute long episodes! IT'LL HAVE A PLOT! AND ROMANCE! WON'T BE OVERDRAMATIC! IT'LL JUST BE GOOD! AND THAT DAY WILL BE BEAUTIFUL DAMMIT!

Who must we sacrifice to the yuri gods to get a Girlfriends adaptation?!

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

When she said her nickname used to be Giana, what was that a reference to?

Panty%20from%20p.s.w.g
joined Jul 10, 2015

It sure is!

I volunteer as tribute!! XD

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

Is it possible to have too much Takemiya Jin? The answer is no.

joined Dec 20, 2015

It sure is!

I volunteer as tribute!! XD

Same here, if necessary!
Damn, I have one friend who's a really awesome writer (like, he could take any concept and run with it, in any genre or language) and loves a challenge . . . I wonder what I'd have to say to get him to try a yuri . . .

joined Dec 18, 2014

Is it just me or had this, again, no conclusion?
Why do 80% of all oneshots end like this?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

When she said her nickname used to be Giana, what was that a reference to?

Probably a reference to Gian, the bully of Doraemon.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

cute. and so cute that anna-chan was expecting more. :)

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

What I wouldn't do for the age of yuri to be more prominent in anime...

Takemiya once again provides the yuri we so much desire!!

last edited at Dec 20, 2015 6:03AM

joined Jun 12, 2015

Negative.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Negative.

Someone hasn't watched Candy Boy.

I imagine this couple doesn't have any other doujins? Such a shame.

Oh, also, on page 24, shouldn't it be 'knock' instead of 'nock'? Bottom right.

last edited at Dec 20, 2015 6:49AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Negative.

Maybe they are into archery?

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

Negative.

Try watching Kashimashi Girl meets Girl , Sasameki Koto , Aoi Hana , those are also some great yuri and shoujo ai anime .

Also a side note here , but it says 2013 on one of the last pages . Are we really that far behind in reading manga from Takemiya Jin

joined Mar 25, 2013

Maybe they are into archery?

Not unlikely, but considering there has been absolutely no mention of that, plus the 'entering a bath while the girl is naked' cliché, I seriously doubt it.

And yes, I know you were joking. :]

Haha even though Curly-chan seemed naughty, she didn't do anything that Anna-chan didn't want...yet >~<

3z8eb8cxabml0ib3limx
Divulge Scans
joined Dec 29, 2010

Also a side note here , but it says 2013 on one of the last pages . Are we really that far behind in reading manga from Takemiya Jin

We scanlate doujins out of order, so the year doesn't remotely indicate how much we need to do. For instance, we've only done 3 out of 17 known Takemiya doujins between 2007–2011 but are only slightly behind on 2014–2015 works.

nock business

We'll have a fix soonish.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

It sure is!

Surely Strawberry panic fills all those criteria - except its overly dramatic I guess? And Aoi hana and Sasameki Koto anime too have story progression and arn't 3 minutes long - ofcourse they are are only small parts of their stories since the manga were still ongoing but.. Or kashimashi? - They are all way more yuri then inugami was.

Also I don't think in Sakura Trick they were kissing just to kiss - like it could of been anyone - they just have't reached the realization they are IN love yet - though i'd say its clear they are - again because its from an ongoing manga it wasn't going to get a proper romance ending.

last edited at Dec 20, 2015 10:19AM

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

single request
just sleep over

this girl is too pure for this yuri world

last edited at Dec 20, 2015 10:09AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I was so worried this was gonna be super dramatic and I didn't want to go to sleep with something depressing on the mind so I just totally flipped over my reading order and it turns out it was literally the most happy go lucky thing Takemiya has ever made lol. I'M LOVING THIS PERIOD OF NO TAKEMIYA OVERDRAMATICNESS!
Would've preferred a more concrete ending to this one though EVEN THOUGH I STILL LOVE IT!

I generally agree in that I'm not a fan of Takemiya's angsty love triangle stuff - but I wouldn't call this his most happy go lucky work myself - all the perfume of love stories, the three part game, and other one shots like Adorable to Me, kila kila & rin rin are equally or more so - and they actually become couples in most of those.

That said I did like this one but it does seem to end in the middle with nothing resolved so i'll hope its a 2 shot.

last edited at Dec 20, 2015 11:42AM

joined Apr 26, 2014

More!

To reply you must either login or sign up.