Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Now it even made more sense why No-rae ran away after Seol-a got drunk (aside from the realization of her feelings). Oh the parallel of events between their own respective pasts. The genius that is Ssamba indeed.

Thanks for pointing that out. It's been so long I didn't remember.

joined Jan 31, 2015

Random highlights:

I'm not one of those who hate No-rae with short hair. (Love it, actually.)
But gosh, gorgeous long hair turtleneck No-rae is gorgeous. :o

Dawww

And Seol-a really did do that, didn't she? You know, when she chased No-rae back to Gyeongju?

Even though they were just friends... or "just friends lol". :3

Even her speech bubble is blushing. :>

(no caption needed)

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Who is ready to place bets when the confession will be a by whom? (I am super broke because of Christmas time but pretend betting is cool. Haha)

I say we still have present time of ex boyfriend to possibly try to woo No-rae (but I don't think it's likely)

I'm thinking around chp 60 or so we might get a confession (I hope before then) and by Seol-A because as people have mentioned before No-Rae seems content with the flow of things. Then we have our impatient cinnamon roll Seol-A, which we know before the ex showed up she was ready to confess.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

im betting my korean won on norae to confess first. just cause it's more predictable for seola to do it. ^_^ let's see.

last edited at Nov 30, 2015 10:04AM

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

thatanon, thank you so much for the amazingly quick typesetting! The quality's actually really good!

Even her speech bubble is blushing. :>

I've been entertaining the idea that she didn't just blush, but also got w... well, let's say she's got wild

Who is ready to place bets when the confession will be a by whom?

I'm betting they could kiss any chapter from now on the spur of the moment. If not for the people around in the sauna, the mood was almost there. Next time they happen to be alone and either of them provokes the other in a similar fashion, they could just find themselves looking into each others eyes, smiling, getting closer, and... BANG, zombie troopers fall from the Australian army airplane.

@NicLarkin
awesome user pic! LOL

EDIT:
What I really loved about the chapter is No-rae's revenge to Seol-a for chapter 43, when Seol-a slept on her shoulders and No-rae tried to avoid it by saying it's uncomfortable. LOL, now's Seol-a's turn to figure out how comfortable it is kekeke
So yeah, a several parallels in one chapter. Ssamba's awesome. But who doubted?

last edited at Nov 30, 2015 12:00PM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

im betting my korean won on norae to confess first. just cause it's more predictable for seola to do it. ^_^ let's see.

I want this to happen too. But...following the logic i think it's more possible for seol-A to confess. Or they just happen to kiss, so it might be kinda mutual.
Although I'm afraid someone might cut in before they manage to kiss lol.
Not sure if there will be a real confession, they might just aknowledge their feelings mutually. I have no idea when that might happen. It might be very soon, it could be preety late too.

This is a tough one, but If I really had to choose I would bet there won't be any confession before they both aknowledge their feelings for each other. Like maybe kiss and after some days they say I love you...which I would put around chapter 70

ps i'm broke all the time too, so you guys won't get much money from my bet hahah xD

last edited at Nov 30, 2015 11:55AM

Capture
joined Mar 19, 2015

Finally the boyfriend arc is over! Woot woot. And what a tease of an ending. Should be smooth sailing from here (wishful thinking).

joined Sep 8, 2015

Hello!
First of all, as usual thanks so much for the translations and roughs, you guys are great!
After, I was so happy with No Rae flashback with her boyfriend, because of the portrait of the relationship. Sometimes "ladies only" love tend to picture men as the bad ones or "the enemy".
Yes we can be stupid sometimes, as everyone, but we also can be good guys and have a very sweet story with a girl.
Please excuse my bad english and thanks again for letting us read this great comic :)

Edit : that said I totally support the No Rae Seol A couple ^^

last edited at Nov 30, 2015 2:55PM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

I've never doubted Ssamba, though she is not flowess. It's lovely, the two birds started singing together again ^^ i can't wait for the Christmas chapter...maybe a kiss under the mistletoe.

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

I've never doubted Ssamba, though she is not flowess. It's lovely, the two birds started singing together again ^^ i can't wait for the Christmas chapter...maybe a kiss under the mistletoe.

That would be the best Christmas present ever! ^_^ ( I am that emotionally invested in this manga lol).

last edited at Nov 30, 2015 9:30PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I've never doubted Ssamba, though she is not flowess.

She got da funky, funky flow.

joined May 26, 2015

Lately, I've been thinking about No rae's Sister, i'm very curious about her, I hope we have a chance to see her. Well, we still have 47 chapters to go, so It's a posibility ^_^. Is she gonna play a similar roll like the brother when he gave that advice to No Rae?? Is Seol-a going to blush when she watches the older and more mature version of No-rae?? That's something I'd like to see ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

last edited at Nov 30, 2015 11:11PM

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Don't forget, we still have 1 mystery character No-rae's noona

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Lately, I've been thinking about No rae's Sister, i'm very curious about her, I hope we have a chance to see her. Well, we still have 47 chapters to go, so It's a posibility ^_^. Is she gonna play a similar roll like the brother when he gave that advice to No Rae?? Is Seol-a going to blush when she watches the older and more mature version of No-rae?? That's something I'd like to see ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

^ licenciado_gato
We think the same at the same time eh. Nice jinx! I guess Gue-rim will push either one of them. She has a potty mouth so I guess she's sensitive to reading the atmosphere and will just say "Whatever you two are feeling, go for it or I'll spontaneously combust!"

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

^ licenciado_gato
We think the same at the same time eh. Nice jinx! I guess Gue-rim will push either one of them. She has a potty mouth so I guess she's sensitive to reading the atmosphere and will just say "Whatever you two are feeling, go for it or I'll spontaneously combust!"

Maybe she's going to show up soon. It would be great to see her giving advice to No-Rae about Seol-A huhu.
I have a feeling she's going to be a tsundere lol

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

^ licenciado_gato

Maybe she's going to show up soon. It would be great to see her giving advice to No-Rae about Seol-A huhu.
I have a feeling she's going to be a tsundere lol

Maybe she will get paired with Ji-Hwan who would be fascinated by the other one of the Kim sisters.

joined Nov 30, 2011

I wonder how much flirting is going to happen between the two before the * DING * moment.

licenciado_gato
joined May 26, 2015

^ licenciado_gato
We think the same at the same time eh. Nice jinx! I guess Gue-rim will push either one of them. She has a potty mouth so I guess she's sensitive to reading the atmosphere and will just say "Whatever you two are feeling, go for it or I'll spontaneously combust!

Hahahaha, I knew I can't be the only one curious about her.
And what you say, that would be really awesome to see happening in the following chapters ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

last edited at Dec 1, 2015 7:48PM

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

There are supposedly two more Seol-a's brothers. And a possible romance between the third one and Kkyeong.
And speaking about Christmas, I imagined either No-rae or Ji-hwan in Santa's costume. The former would be enormously cute and fluffy. The latter would be like a grumpy cat.
By the way, I'm a little lost, what's the current month in FF?

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

takachi:

I think it's still December, maybe a few days or a week after their winter break started.
Clues:
- Jihwan said goodbye to Norae at the end of the semester (before his graduation).
- Norae said she would take classes during winter break.
- Seola went to campus to attempt to confess after Norae got out of her class (Norae was surprised to find her on campus because its during school break)
- SungPyo said he would come back when the new semester starts.
- Seola asked her brother to find jobs for her and Norae during winter break.

Then we got our flashbacks and then Norae and Seola were at the sauna. We havent seen their part time job together (or SungPyo's coming back to school), so I assume its not much time leap since the failed confession.

Hopefully Ssamba will mention something about their spending Christmas together.

last edited at Dec 2, 2015 1:38AM

joined Dec 2, 2015

takachi:

I think it's still December, maybe a few days or a week after their winter break started.
Clues:
- Jihwan said goodbye to Norae at the end of the semester (before his graduation).
- Norae said she would take classes during winter break.
- Seola went to campus to attempt to confess after Norae got out of her class (Norae was surprised to find her on campus because its during school break)
- SungPyo said he would come back when the new semester starts.
- Seola asked her brother to find jobs for her and Norae during winter break.

Then we got our flashbacks and then Norae and Seola were at the sauna. We havent seen their part time job together (or SungPyo's coming back to school), so I assume its not much time leap since the failed confession.

Hopefully Ssamba will mention something about their spending Christmas together.

Very observant! Then do you know how long has it been since they met each other and since Norae found out her feelings?

joined Jan 31, 2015

@ ieeheh

Well done. :3

chaichai:

Very observant! Then do you know how long has it been since they met each other and since Norae found out her feelings?

They met on the first day of the fall semester, which is either late August or beginning of September.

As for when No-rae realized her feelings, which was in Chapter 27, that was likely in October or November, since September would've been too early, and December too late.

We know the MT was from Chapter 17 to 19, so it was sometime after that (possibly very shortly after). Does anyone know when MT's usually occur? Near the beginning of a semester or in the middle?

I would assume MT's would be in the middle of the semester, after midterms, so the MT would've been in late October. So my best guess is that Chapter 27 was in the first half of November. No-rae running away and Seol-a chasing her to Gyeongju, Chapter 32 to 35, was a week after that, so that would've been in mid to late November. The first snow of the year in Seoul usually occurs mid-December and was in Chapter 37.

last edited at Dec 2, 2015 11:44AM

joined Dec 9, 2014

I would assume MT's would be in the middle of the semester, after midterms, so the MT would've been in late October. So my best guess is that Chapter 27 was in the first half of November. No-rae running away and Seol-a chasing her to Gyeongju, Chapter 32 to 35, was a week after that, so that would've been in mid to late November. The first snow of the year in Seoul usually occurs mid-December and was in Chapter 37.

So it's only been 4 months since they first met? wow...I would guess their development feels like 1 year, but this is probably in our time

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Chapter 15 was their midterm exam. I did some Googling, and found midterm exam is usually around Oct 16-22. So anonymous was probably right, that Norae realized her feelings in November (or late Oct. the earliest). She did take the excuse of coming home to get her winter clothes. It should be before December.

joined Jan 31, 2015

Author art by ssamba (not FF):

마을이 끝났어여ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
처음 예고편 봤을 땐 여름도 다 지났는데 무슨 호러드라마냐 싶었는디ㅠㅠ
보면 볼수록 와 이거 장난아니다 싶더라구요.
사실 제가 오컬트물을 좀 좋아라 하거든요...;
근데 이건 무슨 오컬트+미스테리+싸이코드라마... 이러니 어떻게 안 볼 수가 있나여ㅠㅠ
드라마 자체도 너무 좋았지만 드라마가 메시지를 시사하는 방식도 상당히 직접적이고 강렬해서..
여운이 많이 남네요...
하...잘가요 혜진쌤ㅠㅠ 잘가요 소윤쌤..ㅠㅠ

Source:
http://blog.naver.com/ssambasoul/220558158784
http://blogfiles.naver.net/20151203_269/ssambasoul_1449152426630iGcPg_JPEG/%BE%C6%C4%A1%BE%C6%B6%F3.jpg

It's not FF art, but it could be because samefacelol amirite?! :3

@ halmoni

If possible, would you be able to translate this please?

In the meantime, here is what Google Translate gives:

Over this town over ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ
When I saw the first trailer horror drama 'cause what's been also the summer sipeotneun di ㅠㅠ
The more deoraguyo want to see and this is not a joke.
In fact, I hageodeunyo water ... Like some occult;
But this is what the occult mystery + + psychodrama ... yireoni do not see the number of itnayeo ㅠㅠ
Drama itself is good, but too by the way is also quite intense and dramatic to suggest a direct message.
The lingering namneyo More ...
Hye Jin Ha ... Bye Bye soyun Sam ... Sam ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠ

Update:
halmoni's translation is here:
http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/5858-fluttering-feelings-spoiler-thread?page=185#forum_post_145174

last edited at Dec 6, 2015 6:09PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.