Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Lol what the heck are they wearing in their hair? XD There was this sad Sung-Pyo flashback and then boom, Seol-A wearing that thing lol, it cracked me up
This is the first time I see Seol-A blushing so much around No-Rae, it cute. I guess that's what you get by realising your feelings.
I think they were looking at old photos of No-Rae and Seol-A was in the background

joined Apr 25, 2015

Didn't get a chance to comment on previous chapter, but damn I feel bad for him. I went through exactly same thing, knee injury that stopped my sport career and dreams once and for all, hurts like hell emotionally. Been 10 years, still can't get over it completely =(
Poor guy... hopefully he did find an alternative to ease the pain.

New chapter... looks like flashbacks are over and we are in a present again. Everyone's awaited Seo-la/No-Rae interaction. I'm guessing at the end No-Rae said that she moved on so upcoming chapters should be promising =P

Though those towels... or whatever they are... so weird...

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

I thought they were watching Starwars! and they were both doing Princess Leia cosplay.

May the force be with you, Seolrea!

--- I'm guessing this is their parttime job that Seola got for them? Cause they're wearing the same thing. I could be wrong. ^_^ Okay, goodnight folks!

last edited at Nov 29, 2015 9:50AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

A dark and heavy flashback and then suddenly Seol-A and No-Rae with that weird towel on their heads. I don't understand a single thing, but from a few panels before the end, I kind of get the feeling that No-Rae has finally let go of her past and is now ready for a future with Seol-A xD

last edited at Nov 29, 2015 9:55AM

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

I need English to get much of anything out of the first three quarters of this chap; I basically just drank in No-rae the whole time. She looked good. Ha-ha.--She looked good the whole time, even wearing the Star Wars princess?? head piece. (I do not have Star Wars on the brain, but that was seriously the first thing that came to mind.)

The end was ADORABLE. And gave me hope that No-rae is no longer oblivious. The interleaving of flashback and present-day-with-Seol-a scenes encouraged that feeling too.

I can't wait to read this with words. Not to mention, the chapters after this. WOOOO!!

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

I wonder why seola's blushing though. when the last time they had a sleep over, she was totes snuggling on norae's shoulder. Oh these two!!

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

What is that Star War princess? Where are they lol? This looks like it could be a public sauna place that Korea has. I agree, No-Rae seems like she's subtly but intentionally flirting with Seol-A. I wish it's ot just my wishful thinking lol Noticed how she drank from Seol-A's straw?

Also is it me or No-Rae's hair seem like they have grown?

last edited at Nov 29, 2015 10:07AM

joined Apr 3, 2012

What is that Star War princess? Where are they lol? This looks like it could be a public sauna place that Korea has. I agree, No-Rae seems like she's subtly but intentionally flirting with Seol-A. I wish it's ot just my wishful thinking lol Noticed how she drank from Seol-A's straw?

I don't think No-rae was being very subtle at all. How can I say? It seems like she's no longer chained down by the past after the flashback ended and seems to be looking forward to living in the present and hopefully a future with Seol-a?

And I also thought No-rae's hair had grown

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Are they at a public bath house? Hahah if thats so I cant wait for next chapter aaaaaa

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

And I also thought No-rae's hair had grown

I sure hope so, I want it to be long again.

Are they at a public bath house? Hahah if thats so I cant wait for next chapter aaaaaa

O_O YESSSS...

last edited at Nov 29, 2015 10:47AM

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

I wonder why seola's blushing though. when the last time they had a sleep over, she was totes snuggling on norae's shoulder. Oh these two!!

I think it's because she thought she was being bold when she took the cup, and then (unexpectedly) she ended up with No-rae in her lap (too). ha-ha-ha...

She did.

This is wishful thinking. I think this is the third chapter after which someone has written this. Ha-ha.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Do you guys notice Ssamba tends to use a lot of parallels?
Before: Seola slept on Norae's shoulders, and Norae drank from Seola's cup (when she met up with Jihwan and Seola). Now Seola drank from Norae's draw and Norae laid on Seola's lap.

And notice how different Seola was when Yuji slept on her laps.

Oh how I love Ssamba.

Images came up on Google's "Korean public bath house" :

last edited at Nov 29, 2015 11:06AM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Seol-a really wanted to see No-rae naked? Is that what I'm hearing? Do we get to see them naked or is Ssamba gonna skip it? (Rhetorical question, but maybe Ssamba will reward us for patiently waiting through Sung-pyo.)

last edited at Nov 29, 2015 11:08AM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Seol-a really wanted to see No-rae naked? Is that what I'm hearing? Do we get to see them naked or is Ssamba gonna skip it? (Rhetorical question, but maybe Ssamba will reward us for patiently waiting through Sung-pyo.)

Lol I think it's just our wishful thinking. Knowing Ssamba, I think she might not never get there especially on Comico lol.

Side note: Is Korean Comico app is out of US app store forever? That kinda sucks. I love the convenience of it.

If anyone wants to read on mobile/tablet, just go to the link http://comico.toast.com/titles/85 and scroll down all the way to the bottom. On the right corner theres a option with the word "PC". Click on it. It will load the desktop version on your mobile device and u could read the latest chapter.

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

I loved this update! It had everything I wanted to see. More background with ex plus adorable SeolRae!!! <3 My heart is fluttering!!!

Z2maxwb
joined Apr 22, 2015

I tried my best to not screaming in the middle of the night
What a comeback Seola..what a comeback :'-)
I was hyperventilated when i know they were in public house
Im not ready :nosebleeding:

Ps
Public house
It means its passed winter already?

last edited at Nov 29, 2015 11:37AM

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

Wow, what a chapter!! Impossible to keep the full fangirling mode off, haha!
Hard to draw any conclusions out of the flashback without a translation, but from the pics it looked almost like Sung-pyo couldn't feel himself a man next to No-rae, and that troubled him a lot. Perhaps, he wanted to always stay strong in front of her and didn't want No-rae to see his weak sides.
And seeing No-rae crying was honestly a real cringe. Seol-a, don't be so embarrassed, pat her head at least, No-rae really needs a hug form you now.
LOL, and somebody needs to teach me how to roll a star wars towel on one's head xD

last edited at Nov 29, 2015 11:49AM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

takachi

LOL, and somebody needs to teach me how to roll a star wars towel on one's head xD

at your service

Or

last edited at Nov 29, 2015 11:53AM

joined Mar 28, 2014

takachi

at your service

Or

OMG! LOL! That was easy!! Be prepared, facebook!!!

Tumblr_nmf9ayqcct1splrm9o1_1280
joined Jan 26, 2015

With everyone dying for Seorae after such a long time, Ssamba knows how to deliver and give her readers what they want!

And yes haha, fosho, that's a sauna place. I've gone and it's funny how they divide women's and men's clothes into diff colors. I wore that very same exact pink outfit :'D And what's nice is.. you usually gotta go commando while wearing those ( ͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡°) ~ <33
kekekeke....

also... I'm lovin' that Norae's hair is starting to grow out again too! She's def moving on and forward into bliss!

last edited at Nov 29, 2015 12:03PM

joined Mar 28, 2014

Ssamba and ieeheh, you certainly made my day today! Thank you so much xDDDD

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Ssamba and ieeheh, you certainly made my day today! Thank you so much xDDDD

You're certainly welcome xD
Ssamba sure knows how to handle her fans well keke.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

I tried my best to not screaming in the middle of the night

This was me too, 'cept it was morning.

...mmm... I was also wondering how much time has passed. I don't know why I'm even wondering right now, but...maybe it's because of the past reference to the jobs. I forget. Are they in their second-but-should-be-third year now? (I guess I could just go read the released chaps. I think that info was in the early chapters.)

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

I imagine the hearts for FF in korean comico will rise again from this chapter onwards lol

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Ch. 53 eng trans - http://pastebin.com/nnZhfwXc

To reply you must either login or sign up.