Forum › Mentality discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It sucks when you're a lesbian but girls you flirt with think you're just being nice because you look so straight.. Lol

Ikr. Like you're trying to flirt with her and she just goes "aww thnx u too". No, homo intended dammit.

One of the reasons why I try to wear at least one cliché accessory... Not that they ever notice. grmpf

Oh, teach me master! What's a good cliché lesbian accessory?
Other than draping myself in a rainbow flag of course. ^^'

Cat hair, I would imagine.

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

It sucks when you're a lesbian but girls you flirt with think you're just being nice because you look so straight.. Lol

Ikr. Like you're trying to flirt with her and she just goes "aww thnx u too". No, homo intended dammit.

One of the reasons why I try to wear at least one cliché accessory... Not that they ever notice. grmpf

Wear atleast 10 flannel shirts at once

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

man i know this is wishful thinking and all but like

isnt that kind of the point of the story? tagging it feels weird as hell. like tagging "yeah rosebud was the sled"

Keira!
joined Nov 23, 2015

She look like a boy from far away

Screenshot_2015-09-06-01-02-36~2~2
joined May 26, 2013

And 3 trucker hats all facing backward, add a beanie for extra flair

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

And 3 trucker hats all facing backward, add a beanie for extra flair

Wearing them backwards is important. If you wear them forward, you're a hipster.

Or an actual trucker.

Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

Thin, plump lips.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

ok, thin plump lips? seriously?! that doesn't make sense >.<

Thin from front, plump from sides..
Just trying to push it.. XD like it is possible..

last edited at Nov 24, 2015 5:27AM

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

I need MY deep read mode here

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Thin, plump lips.

I caught that too, and I'm all "wait..."

joined Jan 4, 2014

Draping myself in a rainbow flag? Don't tempt me… Even then I think some people would decline to notice any sort of symbolism. “Oh, that’s pretty. So nice and colourful. Now let me tell you about my ideal boyfriend.”

I’ve always thought rainbow wrist straps to be sort of obvious (if your outfit makes it feasible to wear them, so not necessarily ideal for the office). And yes, horribly cliché stuff like wearing flannel shirts with such a wrist strap also counts; black triangle buttons on canvas bags, sneakers or Oxfords, that sort of thing.

Generally I dress in a somewhat tomboy-femme style. Couple that with a black, “YDY” embossed triangle button, a rainbow wrist strap, and very short nails, and it should at least give a slight hint that maybe, just maybe, I might actually be interested in other women in that way. It doesn’t mean that people styled like that have to be queer, the style has become a lot more mainstream after all, but if I see someone in similar attire I would at least think one might ask if there is the slightest bit of intent behind it.

Easy for me to say that though, as I tend to just assume when I see girls in similar dress. Being too embarrassed to ask people flat out, I then proceed to try to flirt with a straight girl once again…

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

jtt

Draping myself in a rainbow flag? Don't tempt me… Even then I think some people would decline to notice any sort of symbolism. “Oh, that’s pretty. So nice and colourful. Now let me tell you about my ideal boyfriend.”

Try a huge pendant that consists of two female gender symbols intertwined covered in rapidly flashing rainbow colored LED lights.

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

I’ve always thought rainbow wrist straps to be sort of obvious (if your outfit makes it feasible to wear them, so not necessarily ideal for the office). And yes, horribly cliché stuff like wearing flannel shirts with such a wrist strap also counts; black triangle buttons on canvas bags, sneakers or Oxfords, that sort of thing.

Generally I dress in a somewhat tomboy-femme style. Couple that with a black, “YDY” embossed triangle button, a rainbow wrist strap, and very short nails, and it should at least give a slight hint that maybe, just maybe, I might actually be interested in other women in that way. It doesn’t mean that people styled like that have to be queer, the style has become a lot more mainstream after all, but if I see someone in similar attire I would at least think one might ask if there is the slightest bit of intent behind it.

Easy for me to say that though, as I tend to just assume when I see girls in similar dress. Being too embarrassed to ask people flat out, I then proceed to try to flirt with a straight girl once again…

Oooooh I never tought about all those things (I know, i must have been living under a rock)!
I could try a little rainbow wrist..
I guess it's a little "easier" for people to view you as gay when you're the tomboyish type, I myself always dress very femininely and attract unwanted attention from guys and none from girls lol.
Guys I want to be just friends with always want a relationship with me and girls I want a relationship with always want to be just friends. Screw. My. Life. XD

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

jtt

Try a huge pendant that consists of two female gender symbols intertwined covered in rapidly flashing rainbow colored LED lights.

You're a genius. Pure genius.

joined Jan 4, 2014

You're a genius. Pure genius.

Hmmm... After spotting these recently: http://www.amazon.de/dp/B00BJ3X79S/ , I am more convinced than ever that such drastic measures may indeed be in order. I mean, three rainbow heart pendants being marketed as "Freundschaftsketten" ("friendship necklaces") and saying "best friends forever"... sigh

Returning to the actual topic though, I cannot help but state yet again how remarkable I find Ratana’s art. Combined with the inherent sexiness of the story, I really, really like this one*…

*This is despite the fact that I would probably be too obtuse to catch Bee’s dream sequence opening invitation, instead assuming that her question is to be taken at face value (maybe with an intentional tease because she caught me staring), and that she can most certainly find the way on her own after being pointed in the right direction. Hopeless really; although at least the invitation at the end is so obvious that even I would have been hard pressed to miss it. (^_^;)

joined Jan 8, 2014

hmmm, aside from cliché accessories.... I think i'll take a page from this marvelous manga :
1) wear those lusty, daydreaming eyes, you may never know if you hold back
2) get a wing-man to spot them for you! ^_^ lol

((re-read again, so hot, sophisticated, and well drawn))

Shingeki.no.kyojin.full.1508027
joined Aug 20, 2013

Hmmm... After spotting these recently: http://www.amazon.de/dp/B00BJ3X79S/ , I am more convinced than ever that such drastic measures may indeed be in order. I mean, three rainbow heart pendants being marketed as "Freundschaftsketten" ("friendship necklaces") and saying "best friends forever"... sigh

Returning to the actual topic though, I cannot help but state yet again how remarkable I find Ratana’s art. Combined with the inherent sexiness of the story, I really, really like this one*…

*This is despite the fact that I would probably be too obtuse to catch Bee’s dream sequence opening invitation, instead assuming that her question is to be taken at face value (maybe with an intentional tease because she caught me staring), and that she can most certainly find the way on her own after being pointed in the right direction. Hopeless really; although at least the invitation at the end is so obvious that even I would have been hard pressed to miss it. (^_^;)

I just realized you are an German Girl like me too aren't you :D ?! I click on the Link and think so "OH Amazon.de" and "oh Freundschaftsketten" xD Nice! I never expected to find german girls here. When I go out I look to straight too and people never expect for me to be an lesbian. So I always wear my "special" silver Necklace with the lesbian symbol on it ehehe^^

ahh I found a picture of my Necklace!
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31SSLWYAGpL._SL190_CR0,0,190,246_.jpg

last edited at Nov 26, 2015 5:49AM

Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

I love it ! Ratana Satis always do a great job.

Indeed she has become one of my fave manga artist. Love they way she hones into the female physical form and other details

Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

Yeah?

Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

hmmm, aside from cliché accessories.... I think i'll take a page from this marvelous manga :
1) wear those lusty, daydreaming eyes, you may never know if you hold back
2) get a wing-man to spot them for you! ^_^ lol

((re-read again, so hot, sophisticated, and well drawn))

manga notes for yuri catch

Man, I have this vivid imagination and I often get lost in daydreams like hers too!
But unlike her, I don't get such a happy end, ugh I'm jealous of a fictional character xD

I know that feel... D;

I just realized you are an German Girl like me too aren't you :D ?! I click on the Link and think so "OH Amazon.de" and "oh Freundschaftsketten" xD Nice! I never expected to find german girls here.

Haha I thought the same. xD I'm glad to see that I'm not the only German Girl on this page. :P

joined Jan 4, 2014

Man, I have this vivid imagination and I often get lost in daydreams like hers too!
But unlike her, I don't get such a happy end, ugh I'm jealous of a fictional character xD

I know that feel... D;

I just realized you are an German Girl like me too aren't you :D ?! I click on the Link and think so "OH Amazon.de" and "oh Freundschaftsketten" xD Nice! I never expected to find german girls here.

Haha I thought the same. xD I'm glad to see that I'm not the only German Girl on this page. :P

Hm. While it could have just been a coincidence, as I regularly purchase stuff from Amazon in Germany, the UK, US, Japan, France, and recently China, in this particular case I guess I have to say: "darn, busted"... Aye. German living in Germany, at least for the time being.

As for looking straight: yes. :( My earlier point about dressing somewhat tomboy/femme is basically something along the lines of Mel's outfit, and I have quite a few straight colleagues who dress a lot more butch than that. Bee's wispy nothingness is not something I would really feel comfortable attempting, but my goodness does it look good on her...

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

I'm guessing when she mentioned things not turning out how you expect them in the end she got dommed pretty hard

that should be the sequel

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I'm guessing when she mentioned things not turning out how you expect them in the end she got dommed pretty hard

that should be the sequel

I thought the same but Ratana still said it won't have continuation xD (but I hope she will change her mind sometime xD)

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

hue hue hue love dis

To reply you must either login or sign up.