Forum › Valkyrie Drive, New Multimedia Project by Senran Kagura's Creator

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Best episode yet. Extremely pleased with how they made Akira such a positive and compassionate character, as well as a badass.

+1

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

so... does she like... deflate those balloons- I mean, boobs... to pack em in when crossdressing?

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

I finally remembered to make the cutest part in the opening into a GIF.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

so... does she like... deflate those balloons- I mean, boobs... to pack em in when crossdressing?

Titty science.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

flips

Boobs magic

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Another thing I loved about this ep is that Mirei totally got jealous over 'Heelhold' heh and intensified her make out sesh with Mamori to show Heelhold that Mamori's hers. Aww

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Is gonna be so fun when Momoka arrives

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

So...we are going to ignore the fact that Mamori...uh...got too exited at the mere sight of a naked woman? And once again: that's not how clothes/breasts work!

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

So...we are going to ignore the fact that Mamori...uh...got too exited at the mere sight of a naked woman?

Mamori's heterosexuality went down in flames today.

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

So...we are going to ignore the fact that Mamori...uh...got too exited at the mere sight of a naked woman?

Mamori's heterosexuality went down in flames today.

I mean, orgasm on sight and dat legwrap. Yeah, no hetero in Mamori at all.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Finally watched episode 6.

Was pretty funny with some action, but yea pretty unrelated to rest of story.

How to make Mirei join the contest? Change main prize to Mamori's favorite mascot. Brilliant!

Mamori's reaction is priceless

Totally no pressure on Mirei to join the contest xD

Transformations scenes still sucks (literally).

"We need to hurry!" said Mirei slowly licking Mamori's breasts

Natural reaction of their opponent? "We need to do it too!" and proceed to make out as well. Way to destroy tension before fight to dead ;x

Mei Feng is a money whore. (Seriously, she loves money so much she can use it to drive herself? The fuck XD?)

Taking this story seriously is harder and harder to do XD

Also, I am the only one to notice that Mei Feng paid so much that she lost her ownership of her private parts XD?

last edited at Nov 22, 2015 2:25PM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Akira leaving on some old scooter is just so funny xD Don't mind me gals, just chilling here

Akira is a woman! What a twist!. Also her reveal is subtle at its finest.

Also, there exist flattening bra etc but they can't create miracles...

In last episode their uniforms seemed to have magical power to shrink breasts a little, since once girls opened their shirts, their breasts got bigger, but they try to go for realism with Akira and that bra and then throw it out the window x3"

So I was pretty much right from the start with Akira, Torino, Kasumi (and seems like Lady Lady too) are working all together to maintain peace.

Akira being a woman is suuuuuuuch big secret, that Torina didn't even think twice before telling it straight to Mamori and Mirei. This scene was so funny XD

Honestly, I'm not sure how to interpreted Mamori cumming at the sight of naked Akira in female form. My best guess is Akira is her type. That is why she was so attracted to her, but since she passed as guy then, the effectiveness was reduced, but now that she saw Akira in her female form, she got turned on? Whatever the case, it confirms Mamori as being gay as hell. Has to say, it does make carrying a virus really inconvenient when you want to just fool around with yourself xD

Love Akira's reaction to Mamori's room XD That scene was so funny~

So Akira's backstory really gives more questions than answers. Her mother not only knew about Akira being infected, she had time to create artificial Ecsta and even somehow could arrange that Akira would be recognized as male on island. That is a huge contrast with rest of girls being just kidnapped out of blue and thrown straight on island without any warning or explanation.

Separate Mamori and Mirei so they can't drive. So of course putting her with other girl that they don't know if she is liberator or not instead makes perfect sense xD Also I was seriously surprised that they didn't notice them making out, but didn't do anything to stop them anyway since that is how it worked so far. "How we could not foreseen it!?"

Someone seeing Akira without her wig/recognizing her at some point was such obvious trope that when they obviously did it and Mirei saw her, I was soooo surprised ;x

So Akira finally received help from her mother so I guess plot will finally progress for real in next episode. On the other hand Mamori somehow stayed blissfully ignorant to have gay she is. Next time Mamori, next time!

Overall it was pretty good episode, but I can't help but notice. So anime characters are really only recognized by their hairstyle and eyes XD? Cos how the hell nobody realized person with Akira's face is Akira. Even if she now has boobs that can't be that hard xD

last edited at Nov 22, 2015 4:44PM

joined Mar 23, 2013

In last episode their uniforms seemed to have magical power to shrink breasts a little, since once girls opened their shirts, their breasts got bigger, but they try to go for realism with Akira and that bra and then throw it out the window x3"

It's pretty much a trope that all cross dressing girls must have giant breasts. I think it's a way to say "but look she has HUGE breasts, see how she is actually very feminine ( because the size of a woman's breasts is a gauge of how feminine she is >_>).

Sort of a "It was me all along, Diana!"

joined Mar 25, 2013

Guess it's just me that thought when they were activating drive (Mamori and Mirei) Mamori thought about Hilholde (given that look she threw her before wrapping her legs around Mirei). And likewise it only took a slight kiss with Hilholde to activate Drive (also the whole seeing her on sight and orgasming). Mah Mirei x Mamori D: (only slightly joking) I don't know, I dislike when lust governs something or has a far greater impact with someone other than the one you're in love with (not really the case here, but still, Mamori's body response is similar). Kind of like Mamoru-kun where the girl falls for the protag, but at some point comes in the 'rival' and her body is so ridiculously drawn to him (she is faithful to him though, that's a plus), that if it were this anime, she would activate Drive several times over . Guess it reminded me of that. Kind of like saying 'I love you, but you'll never satisfy me as he/she does'. And yes, I have that much self-confidence (none). Anyway. Enough babbling about stuff that irks me to no end.

I'm interested to see what Mamori will say to the revelation that they are one and the same though. I can see her forgiving her, as she's not one to hold grudges and is kind to a fault. But will she be all depressed it isn't her prince or is she gonna be all about Akira and be even more smitten?

Gotta say though, I really like Akira and I'm glad it was Mirei the one who saw her. From what little they talked about I think she knows that her secret is safe with Mirei and wouldn't use it for something.

I'm surprised Charlotte and Kasumi (perhaps she knows) don't know that Akira is female. I imagine Kasumi won't think too much of the reveal when/if it happens, but I'm more interested in what Charlotte will do. Perhaps try to overthrow her because she lied or something? She is rather power hungry.

Still want to see Kasumi and Hibiki though. How they are together, I imagine it would be very cute if the episode where they're shown is any indication. I'm also liking Akira x Torino as well.

I'll probably be a bit surprised when Momoka shows up and Mamori gets a little jealous. That's probably what will happen, but I don't know. Also Mirei, Mamori, Momoka, why couldn't they think of other names besides ones that start with M xD

last edited at Nov 22, 2015 8:26PM

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

Separate Mamori and Mirei so they can't drive. So of course putting her with other girl that they don't know if she is liberator or not instead makes perfect sense xD Also I was seriously surprised that they didn't notice them making out, but didn't do anything to stop them anyway since that is how it worked so far. "How we could not foreseen it!?"

They aren't supposed to drive with anyone. They were surprised that Mamori could drive with someone who was not her partner.
That made me think. I know having theories about this is dangerous, since even the writers aren't taking it too seriously, but the way the girls said it was abnormal made me think that each exta only have on liberator...as in, only one girl that can make them drive. They thought Mamori was anormal, but what if her liberator is actually Akira? Akira has an artificial exta, and mamori drive only seeing her naked body, so it makes sense.

Mirei could be the abnormal one. A liberator that can make any exta drive. Lady Rain driving after kissing her also points to that, seeing how she seems to know something about her at least.
So it could be that Mirei was the one that took Mamori from Akira. And maybe Momoka will come to reveal that, leading to drama because Mirei really seems to like Mamori.

Again, it might be that the writer just didn't think about it.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

No. There's simply many different kind of Ecsta and Liberators. You're right on thinking that both Mirei and Mamori are special though. They're (and Lady Lady) are like the Bhikkhuni's girls that are able to drive with anyone.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Even in scene they implied if you are powerful enough liberator you can drive anyone
Which reminds me 1 half of Lady Lady was able to let Mirei use her which is probably what they are talking about. I'll make a proper reply when I will have time.

last edited at Nov 23, 2015 4:27AM

joined Mar 25, 2013

They aren't supposed to drive with anyone. They were surprised that Mamori could drive with someone who was not her partner.

I think it all depends on how powerful the Ecsta/Liberator is. If she is powerful enough, then she can Drive with anyone (like Nevri said). So far it's been shown that Mamori is one of the most powerful Ecstas and Mirei has the experience so she is also powerful. Mamori may have a better bond with Akira though, based on how her transformation goes. shrugs

last edited at Nov 23, 2015 5:45AM

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

I can't believe this show is actually good. Damn.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

telamon

Guess it's just me that thought when they were activating drive (Mamori and Mirei) Mamori thought about Hilholde (given that look she threw her before wrapping her legs around Mirei).

Well, I noticed it too, but not really sure what to make of it. She could simply just be embarrassed to do it in front of next total stranger (though she should be used by now) or she felt more embarrassed cos Mirei was much more aggressive than usually. Either way, I wouldn't call it a obvious sight she is in love with true Akira. Not yet at least.

And likewise it only took a slight kiss with Hilholde to activate Drive (also the whole seeing her on sight and orgasming). Mah Mirei x Mamori D: (only slightly joking) I don't know, I dislike when lust governs something or has a far greater impact with someone other than the one you're in love with (not really the case here, but still, Mamori's body response is similar).

Seems like some kind of strong bond between Akira and Mamori is implied. I'm not sure what exactly that means though. As I said, Akira could be just perfect Mamori type, that is why she gets aroused so easily, but she still has strong connection/compatibility with Mirei. There was some mentioning of finding the best Liberator for Ecsta, maybe that is it? Still it sounds too much like "destiny/fate" so I really wish it isn't anything that obvious. We will see if they expend on it in remaining episodes.

I'm interested to see what Mamori will say to the revelation that they are one and the same though. I can see her forgiving her, as she's not one to hold grudges and is kind to a fault. But will she be all depressed it isn't her prince or is she gonna be all about Akira and be even more smitten?

I honestly can totally see her getting it over pretty fast and jumping straight for "real" Akira. Sorry Mirei, but you really have big disadvantage seeing how Mamori reacted to both male and female Akira so far.

Gotta say though, I really like Akira and I'm glad it was Mirei the one who saw her. From what little they talked about I think she knows that her secret is safe with Mirei and wouldn't use it for something.

Yea, have to say they did good job on making Akira appealing character, though I suspected something more is going one from beginning and she always did present herself as positive character.

I'm surprised Charlotte and Kasumi (perhaps she knows) don't know that Akira is female. I imagine Kasumi won't think too much of the reveal when/if it happens, but I'm more interested in what Charlotte will do. Perhaps try to overthrow her because she lied or something? She is rather power hungry.

At first I thought everybody knew it but just chose to ignore, but supposedly she was send on island as "only male with virus" so she will stand out so it turns out everybody really think she is a guy. Yea, Kasumi should be pretty chilled about it, but I can see Charlotte flipping tables over it.

Wtv

Actually I assumed they talked about Akira, but since they said kid, I guess they were referring to Mamori. So I guess if you are powerful enough Ecsta you can be drive by anyone. But then again, that forced marriage girl couldn't drive Mamori because her level was too high, so I guess you can be drive by anyone only if they are also powerful enough? That would again make sense, as 1 half of lady lady was a really power hybrid Ecsta as was said already but Mirei was still able to drive her as she is a very powerful Liberator herself. That is probably why she is able to drive Mamori without any connection (she drove her in first episode when they just met each other) and since Akira is clearly powerful Liberator herself, she probably had no problem driving Mamori out of blue. Or they are destined for each other that is why she could do it. Or something I just though about. What if Akira wasn't actually able to drive Mamori? When Mamori suggest using her, she refers to her transforming into weapon on her own (when she saw Akira naked). Maybe she is actually attracted to Akira so much that even then she was the one to transform herself on her own, and then Akira simply used her? Honestly the way Mamori transformed was even the way I imagined it to work it in general. Simple kiss and boom. Also animation of her transformation was totally different than in all others battles. Seriously Akira, what cheats did you use?

last edited at Nov 23, 2015 2:05PM

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Is probably the same stuff as it was with Rain and Lady J back on episode 3. Where the bond between them is strong enough to defy the conventional rules of Ecsta and Liberator. I mean, what Mamori did was no different to Rain kissing Mirei to transform.

Something that everyone seems to overlook is that Mamori's only thought after having beaten the villians of the week was Mirei's well-being, something that is a pretty clear indicator to me that Mirei has a special place on Mamori's heart.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Dark_Tzitzimine

Something that everyone seems to overlook is that Mamori's only thought after having beaten the villians of the week was Mirei's well-being, something that is a pretty clear indicator to me that Mirei has a special place on Mamori's heart.

I did not, but Mamori orgasming on Akira's sight is hard to overlook ;x

joined Mar 25, 2013

Dark_Tzitzimine

There was no one else to be concerned about though, so it's kind of moot. It's also overshadowed by how perfect Akira is for Mamori, which is another minus.

And what Nevri said about orgasming on sight. That's really hard to overlook.

last edited at Nov 23, 2015 2:33PM

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

There was no one else to be concerned about though, so it's kind of moot. It's also overshadowed by how perfect Akira is for Mamori, which is another minus.

Ah, but if Mamori would really be smitten with Akira she could've gush over HeelHold's skill or how great team they make. The fact she thought of Mirei first speaks a lot of how important Mirei is for her.

And what Nevri said about orgasming on sight. That's really hard to overlook.

Eh, I think you guys are reading too much into it. I mean, if I were to orgasm after seeing a naked Jennifer Lawrence is because I'm a perv rather than in love with her.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Dark_Tzitzimine

Eh, I think you guys are reading too much into it. I mean, if I were to orgasm after seeing a naked Jennifer Lawrence is because I'm a perv rather than in love with her.

I agree she isn't in love yet, but Mamori x Akira suddenly started looking like viable option. That being said Akira obviously will ditch her for Torino and Momoka's arrival will force Mamori to realize how gay she is for Mirei and will finally open her eyes to wonders of yuri. But for now that is what the events are suggesting ;x

To reply you must either login or sign up.