Forum › Umareru Kachi no Nakatta Jibun ga Anna no Tame ni Dekiru Ikutsuka no Koto discussion

joined Oct 3, 2014

nah Happy End is still worse. that promised yuri and gave het while this promised tragedy and depression and gave tragedy and depression.

Feels that the last two pages of this chapter are not in line with 'tragedy or depression' and more like self parody.

Is a shame because there is a interesting premise but the edgelord writting killed it before it started,

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

nah Happy End is still worse. that promised yuri and gave het while this promised tragedy and depression and gave tragedy and depression.

The thing with Happy End is that Yuri Koi in which it was published died at chapter 6 I think. It was supposed to go digital but nothing much came out of it. The story was supposed to be longer I think.

The last chapters were probably done to wrap up the story and to flip a middle finger to readers who didn't buy the magazine.

last edited at Oct 10, 2015 3:47AM

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

this promised tragedy and depression and gave

head grabbing and annoyance, actually.

last edited at Oct 10, 2015 9:19AM

C0142_9_0
joined Apr 21, 2013

hope the main dude died...not so tragic its a good thing he died...wait anna = her mother? the dad = the dude who stalk anna? no wonder...her mother hates him.

last edited at Oct 10, 2015 9:12PM

Upside-down-legomd
joined Jun 13, 2015

hope the main dude died...not so tragic its a good thing he died...wait anna = her mother? the dad = the dude who stalk anna? no wonder...her mother hates him.

Well it's not often you get the main character as the "antagonistic" character

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

despairsploitation

joined May 24, 2014

despairsploitation

and what exactly is wrong with that?

joined May 24, 2014

Only two chapers until the end! Who's excited to see the end of this lovely miserable path of dread? :D

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Only two chapers until the end! Who's excited to see the end of this lovely miserable path of dread? :D

I bet he rapes the corpse of his future daughter.

Then goes on to father her with Anna.

Evil crazy laugh.

The End.

After this, you'll think the ends of Stretch or Happy End were the best ends ever.

joined Oct 17, 2015

Since I didn't find the translation of the title anywhere, I'll just leave this here. "Umareru kachi no nakatta jibun ga Anna no tame ni dekiru ikutsuka no koto" means "the several things that I, who did not deserve to be born, am able to do for Anna."

Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

THANK THE FUCKING GOD it's finally over
honestly I've probably never hated a fictional character this much
but atleast he gets what he deserves
unless there's some multidimensional timeline shenanigans

last edited at Nov 12, 2015 10:25PM

joined May 24, 2014

I bet he rapes the corpse of his future daughter.

Then goes on to father her with Anna.

Evil crazy laugh.

The End.

After this, you'll think the ends of Stretch or Happy End were the best ends ever.

George R.R Martin would be SO PROUD! XD

joined May 24, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/umareru_kachi_no_nakatta_jibun_ga_anna_no_tame_ni_dekiru_ikutsuka_no_koto_ch20#10

Oh, come out and plaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy! XD gotta love that The Warriors reference

Well it's nice that they went for typical ending since the other option would be too dreadful (althought many hentai doujins and animes DO END like that) althought there's a bit of an opening for a sequel a continuation seems TOO UNLIKELY

last edited at Nov 12, 2015 10:42PM

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

It's a pity Izuru didn't set him on fire raping him at rhe same time with a shovel and cutting small pieces of his body. But well, that ending is not bad either.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I'm just glad it ended that way .__. The MC was soo terrible.
I like to imagine that Anna later gave birth and the child had Izuru's soul (forgot how she was named before, if it was ever mentioned) and was happy :3

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

there was no explanation for the time traveling, but logically I guess an explanation would make no sense anyway. I'm glad it's over.

Cate
joined May 15, 2015

\o/ he got what he deserved \o/

joined Aug 23, 2013

Kazuya...

https://youtu.be/WWaLxFIVX1s

Why must all the good people die?! ;_;

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Half assed ending.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/umareru_kachi_no_nakatta_jibun_ga_anna_no_tame_ni_dekiru_ikutsuka_no_koto_ch20#10

Oh, come out and plaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy! XD gotta love that The Warriors reference

I thought it was a The Shining reference.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

omg that ending..
ouff... Tonogai is basically pulling a Homura for Anna.
This whole thing is basically her story
But wow, those timelines.
1. Mc lives shitty life, dies.
2. Wakes up a kid again, rapes Anna, "good" life, murdered by "daughter"/Tonogai.
3. Both wakes up, basically timeline 2 but with Tonogai knowing everything and becoming his foil.
The plot was pretty much the 3rd timeline. If they ever wake up and relive everything, Tonogai will aim to kill him over and over again. That was a satisfying death threat.

And I guess that when Tonogai mentioned the fortune teller girl was the end of Anna's hope, that makes a lot more sense now, seeing how Kyou might also be compatible with her during the school trip, and that in an alternate reality that's what happens. Nice reference.
That reminds me that we never knew Tonogai's original name. In the end, when asking about her future daughter/kid's name, her happy expression and realisation that she was loved was probably because Anna called her by her very name.
That.. was beautiful.
Tonogai is an exceptional character. What she lived, everything she's done. And she's only 17-18 at most. Really, hats off to her.

tl;dr
I LIKE THE ENDING A LOT.

last edited at Nov 13, 2015 1:52AM

joined May 24, 2014

there was no explanation for the time traveling, but logically I guess an explanation would make no sense anyway. I'm glad it's over.

Maybe it's like quantum leap with evil and good agents plotting to do good deeds and un-doing good deeds and so on

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

Oh wow, it's over... I'm really getting a Higurashi feel from this.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Half assed ending.

Exactly what I taught.

To reply you must either login or sign up.