Forum › Their Story discussion

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

HitsujiMary, your avatar is a doujin cover?

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Dark_Tzitzimine

The sudden shift to the guy's perspective feels really random right now.

Because of those breaks from girls I couldn't get into it anymore so I dropped it.

Well, yeah, the series had a lot of breaks...But it's reaching a sort of climax, I think they're going to get together soon, based on current events.
If they don't, then yeah, I'd be really dissapointed...
But it's still a cute story, which is very well drawn out, and is in full color.
We don't usually see that in the "yuri/shoujo ai" section...

The characters being together has never been put into question, is just that the execution so far feels really sloppy and absurdly padded. Like if the author had clearly what was the end game but is struggling to get there.

Profile2
joined Aug 8, 2015

HitsujiMary, your avatar is a doujin cover?

Sadly, no. It's just an image I found on Danbooru of Renko and Merry from touhou... (That ship is my everything)

The characters being together has never been put into question, is just that the execution so far feels really sloppy and absurdly padded. Like if the author had clearly what was the end game but is struggling to get there.

I think I understand what you mean...The flow of the comic itself is fragmented.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

You have link for it on Danbooru? Or at least the artist name?

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Anyone read the chapters released today?

It's HAPPENING the art and colors are gorgeous too. Cant wait for more

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Can't stop the happening train!

joined Sep 4, 2014

Can't stop the happening train!

YAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YAAASSSSSSSSS CHUUU CHUUU MAN CHUUU CHUUU ON THE TRAIN

joined Jan 4, 2014

Yes. Happily melting.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

OMG OMG!!! I'm dyinggggg!!!!!!!!!!! Finally! the CoNfeSiOn!!!! I can't wait to see that will happen next, how will Qiu Tong react, what will she say?! aaaahhh!!

Profile2
joined Aug 8, 2015

You have link for it on Danbooru? Or at least the artist name?

http://hijiribe.donmai.us/data/c61f1a2f19d979a550324afed98d4c24.jpg
here you go! :B

Also, I saw the update on facebook, and oh gawd, YES <3

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Only lesbian has to say "I'm sorry" before confessing.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I want to see what else the artist did so I need link for Danbooru not link direct to the image.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

HYPE

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

I don't know, sometimes you can start off with "Fuck you!" before confessing.

I wish it had been a little longer. What a cliffhanger. I'm voting for big blushing and stuttering reactions.

Profile2
joined Aug 8, 2015

I want to see what else the artist did so I need link for Danbooru not link direct to the image.

Argh, sorry. http://hijiribe.donmai.us/posts/732079?tags=usami_renko+Maribel_hearn here?
The artist's tag on Danbooru is "miya (tsumazukanai)"

And saying "I'm sorry" is extremely fitting for Sun Jing, I think...haha~

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I still don't get how QT is not good with people as she claimed. She's clearly cute, natural and quite smooth around SJ. I cant imagine how she could act differently ("awkwardly") towards other people. Other than that I love this couple. Very cute

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Thanks HitsujiMary.

Nice to see the story getting back its's pace, I don't think the yaoi itself was bad, the problem was that it took too long to get back to yuri, if we read everything from the start maybe the yaoi part will fit with the pace of the story, I didn't try it yet so I'm not sure, I'm the only one fearing that next update instead of continuing from the confession we're going to have another break with yaoi guys getting closer?

last edited at Nov 9, 2015 10:47PM

joined Jun 18, 2015

I don't know, sometimes you can start off with "Fuck you!" before confessing.

HAHAHA...You try next time.

BTW: Am I the only one think Sun Jing looks different (looks more manly) after the long break?

last edited at Nov 9, 2015 11:23PM

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Thanks HitsujiMary.

Nice to see the story getting back its's pace, I don't think the yaoi itself was bad, the problem was that it took too long to get back to yuri, if we read everything from the start maybe the yaoi part will fit with the pace of the story, I didn't try it yet so I'm not sure, I'm the only one fearing that next update instead of continuing from the confession we're going to have another break with yaoi guys getting closer?

Omg No, no no! please no! I'm going to cry if that happens!! TT_TT

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

BTW: Am I the only one think Sun Jing looks different (looks more manly) after the long break?

I THOUGHT SO TOO!!! I prefer her old look ;(

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

im just as excited as everyone else, and I'm happy with the current pace, of both the updates and the plot. :) I might get beef noodles for dinner tonight :)

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

At last. Took some time to get there. But it was short chapter.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

At last. Took some time to get there. But it was short chapter.

tho still faster than FF. haha.

11230116_838371316217854_6532158904643790729_n
joined May 19, 2015

OH MY GOD, finally !!!!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

im just as excited as everyone else, and I'm happy with the current pace, of both the updates and the plot. :) I might get beef noodles for dinner tonight :)

Same, except the noodles part. Although I might get beef pho for lunch, that'd be nice.

To reply you must either login or sign up.