Forum › Their Story discussion

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I personally don't like yaoi but in there, i love it x)

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

Eh, it feels like this has been sputtering since the start of their day at Qiu-tong's. I'm hopeful things pick back up soon.

Also, I'm not one for yaoi, but I think it's been entertaining in this series. More so than the yuri lately.

last edited at Sep 23, 2015 9:10AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Personally I don't care about the yaoi in here. It's not the focus of their story.

drpepperfan Admin
Nezchan Moderator
Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Xuezhang is so precious on the new updates , im rooting for him!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

http://yaoi-blcd.tumblr.com/post/129993295935/tanjius-sq-begin-wyour-name%E4%BB%8E%E4%BD%A0%E7%9A%84%E5%90%8D%E5%AD%97%E5%BC%80%E5%A7%8Bcong-ni-de

those tags

#SQ #THEIR STORY #TAN JIU #THIS IS WHY UPDATES HAVE BEEN SLOW #AUTHOR WAS PREPARING FOR PAPERBACK RELEASE

joined Aug 4, 2014

Where should I start...
I thought that yaoi will be just a comic relief but this pairing got more attention recently. I am not okay with that cause me be purist, I don't like crossovers like yuri/yaoi or - gulp! - yuri/het. I just hope we will go back to proper yuri asap, cause all this fuss about ball incident took more time than it was worth. I expect repayment in many cute moments involving main couple. Also I hope that Sun Jing's serious mode is announcement of something big going on soon. Somebody here asked where is Qiu Tong? And that's a good fucking question! Back on track, Tan Jiu.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The yaoi hate is kind of hilarious.

Thing that gets me right now is how can she be so thick to think the person Qiu Tong likes is somebody else? I mean it's pretty freakin' obvious.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Where should I start...
Somebody here asked where is Qiu Tong? And that's a good fucking question!.

That one's pretty easy to answer, Qiu Tong is at a different school and has no idea any of this is going on. The whole series of events seems to have taken place over only an hour or two.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Confession incoming? Sun jing seem determined.

joined Aug 4, 2014

You've got some weird sense of humour.

Where should I start...
Somebody here asked where is Qiu Tong? And that's a good fucking question!.

That one's pretty easy to answer, Qiu Tong is at a different school and has no idea any of this is going on. The whole series of events seems to have taken place over only an hour or two.

You know exactly what I meant.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Miharu

You've got some weird sense of humour.

It's really not all that weird. I don't even really care for yaoi and I think it's pretty hilarious how worked up everyone keeps getting over it too.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Finally! The plot!

11925832_1675813592635218_735421656_n
joined Oct 11, 2015

That blonde girl who offered to take notes for Sun Jing.. and then came up to her classroom.. do you think there might be a plot twist with her involved in the next chapters?..

joined Sep 4, 2014

That blonde girl who offered to take notes for Sun Jing.. and then came up to her classroom.. do you think there might be a plot twist with her involved in the next chapters?..

yea probably, I'm really interested to see how she'll play a role

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Ok seriously. Why this become the yaoi manga? I feel so trolled.

There's yaoi?

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

There's yaoi?

Right now 90% of the strips revolves around yaoi gags. Since like few months. There was one yaoi subplot before, but it was clearly for the jokes and it appeared 2-3 times. Now yaoi taken over for long time.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

There's yaoi?

Right now 90% of the strips revolves around yaoi gags. Since like few months. There was one yaoi subplot before, but it was clearly for the jokes and it appeared 2-3 times. Now yaoi taken over for long time.

And by 90% you mean two full pages plus a couple of panels of one-sided and understated feelings in pages that mostly concentrate on Sun Jing, plus a few pages that are drama that isn't really related to yaoi at all.

Even that yaoi is almost entirely the big sempai looking at the other guy without saying anything, and then moping a little.

last edited at Oct 17, 2015 10:59AM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

The new chapter feels a lil off to me. Qiu Tong's blushing was supposed to feel cute, but I didnt feel a thing. Maybe I need to reread from the beginning to get back the feeling of their cuteness. The break was so long in addition to all the parallel yaoi story made me lost the momentum. I hope the author keeps it up this time.

Kurt
joined Aug 11, 2014

Bad Qiu Tong! Don't litter!

11925832_1675813592635218_735421656_n
joined Oct 11, 2015

Bad Qiu Tong! Don't litter!

Lol. I love this story so much!

joined Sep 4, 2014

The new chapter feels a lil off to me. Qiu Tong's blushing was supposed to feel cute, but I didnt feel a thing. Maybe I need to reread from the beginning to get back the feeling of their cuteness. The break was so long in addition to all the parallel yaoi story made me lost the momentum. I hope the author keeps it up this time.

I feel you, I really think it's cause of the break-- still love em all in all! But I get what you're saying

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Kirrba

I feel you, I really think it's cause of the break-- still love em all in all! But I get what you're saying

Agree. No longer can get into it.

Blakeysquare
Yuri Project
joined Sep 15, 2013

tbh this makes most Japanese yuri look trite and circumscribed by comparison

To reply you must either login or sign up.