Forum › A "small" topic for video games

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

http://www.polygon.com/2015/10/1/9431791/deus-ex-mankind-divided-augment-pre-order-canceled

https://embed.gyazo.com/2d9af90dd18e9deeb300fd28e8c3fdf9.png

... Tho they still are using a typical pre-order system, so.. from a disgusting-shitty situation onto a less shitty situation that is still pretty shitty.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

The oculus rift will cost around $350 + a good pc so you should expect to pay around $1500. They are offering oculus "ready" pcs for under 1k

Series: Blazblue Pairing: Noel x Tsubaki Links: pixiv1 pixiv2

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Really liking the Xenoblade "survival guides"

Hyperdimension Neptunia series Pairings: Nepgear x Uni +Neptune x Noir Links: pixiv1(image set) pixiv2

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

Undertale... is amazing

YES.

Lesser dog is learning to read.

last edited at Oct 3, 2015 8:15PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Undertale... is amazing

Aww that's cute.....wait......vat.....hold....O.o....lol.

I almost forgot to post this but: The new UK Consumer Rights Act guarantees digital refunds(up to 30 days).

Game: Yoru no Nai Kuni Pairing: Arnas x Lyuritis Link: pixiv1 pixiv2

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

So the 1.1.1 patch was mostly nerf shields and change custom moves? That means I have to change my play-style with Robin again...

Series: Pokemon(gen4) Pairing: Maylene x Candice Links: pixiv1 pixiv2

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Deus Ex - 15th Anniversary Documentary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEz2rOlHzK8

Some insight to the franchise from the very beginning and original creators.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013
OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014
joined Mar 23, 2013

SERIOUSLY?!? LOL

Breh, he charged for entry. He's making money off the IP.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I guess the thousands of indirect and direct rip-off products and ios games don't make any money.

"We could send him a cease and desist... Nah, lets sue this nobody who works at a cafe"

I am not defending him, hes obviously on the wrong. Saying that this was an idiotic move by the Pokemon Company, its a fine way to stir up a PR shitstorm.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Ok...I've noticed 2 things so far in SK2 deep crimson:
1. There's no way these girls are straight.
2. Mirai has a jojo reference on her default clothes.
3. Ikaruga looks good with cat ears...wait that's 3 things.

Series: Senran Kagura Pairing: Ikaruga x Yomi Links: pixiv1 pixiv2(NSFW)

last edited at Oct 6, 2015 10:42PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Ok...I've noticed 2 things so far in SK2 deep crimson:
1. There's no way these girls are straight.
2. Mirai has a jojo reference on her default clothes.
3. Ikaruga looks good with cat ears...wait that's 3 things.

Series: Senran Kagura Pairing: Ikaruga x Yomi Links: pixiv1 pixiv2(NSFW)

Isn't wonderful?

AsuHomu for life <3

Have you met their sempai already? I just love some good ol' cake on cake action.

Hikage's air ninpo has another pretty blatant Jojo reference

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Oh I like the mood whiplash on the new SMTxFE trailer yes I'm still gonna call it that till localization

Isn't wonderful?

AsuHomu for life <3

AsuHomo is really nice but the IkaYomi moments made my goggles explode.

Have you met their sempai already? I just love some good ol' cake on cake action.

Cake? as in Bon appetit? maybe I haven't reached that part yet...

Hikage's air ninpo has another pretty blatant Jojo reference

The knives+muda muda? I mentioned Mirai because I didn't notice it until I started changing outfits around the 3rd story.

Anyway I'm on the final chapter, plz tell me there's more gay stuff.

Series: Puzzles & Dragons Pairing: Idunn x Idunna Links: pixiv1 pixiv2
I'll be back next week...probably.

last edited at Oct 8, 2015 3:32AM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

AsuHomo is really nice but the IkaYomi moments made my goggles explode.

Oh yes, at that point I'm like "are you two gonna fuck or what?" Ikaruga's brother is a playable character (either as bonus for having Burst or as DLC) and if you pair Yomi with him, she calls him "oniisama". Take that as you will.

Cake? as in Bon appetit? maybe I haven't reached that part yet...

Cake as in "Christmas Cake" XD

I was talking about Daidouji and Rin/Suzune. You surely noticed the tension between those two

Anyway I'm on the final chapter, plz tell me there's more gay stuff.

The Final chapter has plenty between al the characters but the most blatant are with the girls they met in Kyoto. Raising the couples' affection also cranks the gayness to eleven on the intro, outro and Tag ninpos cutscenes. Then you have the DLC that has also plenty of yuri moments.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

...she calls him "oniisama".

I noticed that on the voice gallery, it made me go "whaaaa"

I was talking about Daidouji and Rin/Suzune. You surely noticed the tension between those two

A little bit, not as much as the other girls.

The Final chapter has plenty between al the characters but the most blatant are with the girls they met in Kyoto. Raising the couples' affection also cranks the gayness to eleven on the intro, outro and Tag ninpos cutscenes. Then you have the DLC that has also plenty of yuri moments.

So Kagura x Naraku? cool. I assume that only applies to the "special pairs" right? I'll check that out since I gained like 20+ hearts on one mission.
DLC is always a very grey line for me...I'm not sure if I'll get it...or I can look up online when I finish the story.

On and on the topic of Bon appetit: I watched Katsuragi's story online and wtf? she wants to build a her yuri harem AND succeeds? didn't expect that.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

So Kagura x Naraku? cool. I assume that only applies to the "special pairs" right? I'll check that out since I gained like 20+ hearts on one mission.
DLC is always a very grey line for me...I'm not sure if I'll get it...or I can look up online when I finish the story.

On and on the topic of Bon appetit: I watched Katsuragi's story online and wtf? she wants to build a her yuri harem AND succeeds? didn't expect that.

Indeed, Kagura and Naraku get really, REALLY gay by the game's end. The DLC for this game is an excellent purchase, since are content packs you get more than your money worth. Every pack comes with costumes, and accessories but they add also something new to the game. The first one adds chibi versions of 11 girls (Hanzo, Hebijo and Dai) that can be used on anywhere in the game. The second pack adds a shmup mini game that is good to shake things up, and the last one adds a new option on the dressing room that allows you to change the bust size of the girls.

Every pack is also a new story chapter with the first and the third serving as epilogue of sorts for the main story.

Yep, Katsuragi gets to buils her harem on BA's ending. The hilarious part is that she has Dai as maid/fan girl

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

^ it has some pretty great music.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

finished re-watch Two Best Friends Play: Yakuza 4, omg this plot is so dumb, I love it.

This topic has been locked.