Forum › Murcielago discussion

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

Hmmm I wasn't sure about it being the mom though since they said the disappearance cases started around 3 years ago? I think if it was happening for 20 years, he would have A LOT more boots and umbrellas. His appearance should be younger too from the memory.

well for one, they never actually show what he looks like in the flashback. and two, he says to the 2nd girl that he has "broken" again. so my guess is, while yes he's been looking for her the whole time, it wasn't until he recently broke, whatever that means, 3 years ago and became more aggressive in his search. although, with that many boots/umbrellas (and remember, he doesn't always take both, so the number of girls could potentially be double the sets you see) he could have been killing one here, another there. timed too far apart for any connection be made to the police. and if that is the case, he could easily have been doing it for 20 years.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I'm hoping we get more backstory for Kuroko

joined Aug 10, 2015

Oh my shit...they sang in the beginning:"freuder schöner götterfunken"? God, i can't hear it anymore...you don't know how many times we had to sing this damn song in school, i now can sing it back and forward -___-* germany, y u so stupid? Anyone want to trade germany for english? Oh, and i actually like this manga...i'm not really into horror and Violence (cause i'm scared af) but...i dunno, it has something smooth in.Maybe the fucking hilarious plot.I like it anyway

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Hmmm I wasn't sure about it being the mom though since they said the disappearance cases started around 3 years ago? I think if it was happening for 20 years, he would have A LOT more boots and umbrellas. His appearance should be younger too from the memory.

well for one, they never actually show what he looks like in the flashback. and two, he says to the 2nd girl that he has "broken" again. so my guess is, while yes he's been looking for her the whole time, it wasn't until he recently broke, whatever that means, 3 years ago and became more aggressive in his search. although, with that many boots/umbrellas (and remember, he doesn't always take both, so the number of girls could potentially be double the sets you see) he could have been killing one here, another there. timed too far apart for any connection be made to the police. and if that is the case, he could easily have been doing it for 20 years.

Yeah remember they said Jurisdiction Restriction (something like that). So he could've been killing around different areas and they're only releasing the cases that happened in the police officer's areas.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I read the raws on Senmanga and yeah, the mother is the little girl in the memories. The daughter is saved and the big man dies at the hands of Kuroko a gruesome death and it's a happy end. (though in real life, I think the little girl would need a life long therapy to deal with that "adventure"). Next : baseball bats.

last edited at Oct 1, 2015 11:12AM

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

I actually feel slightly bad for the old man. Looks like terrible shit has happened to him.

joined Feb 15, 2013

I kinda go to HHHNNNGGG mode when Rinko appear. Like you normally don't have killer loli on the good guy side you know.

It's all Koumori harem probably but kinda ship on Rinko and Hinako. Chiyo, keep Koumori paws away from Rinko please . Even when the time comes...

Means while yeah Koumori,s flashback on The Rose Maria act. Really thought that she was so easy to be beaten that time. ( But also means Koumori was truely terrified of Chiyo. Good on you Chiyo!!!)

On the old man, yeah feel kinda bad for him, but he's already broken. Guess it's a good thing that he was put out of misery

last edited at Oct 13, 2015 1:30PM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Yeah, I cheered too when Rinko got all psycho and saved the day, so glad she's joining the cast at last. :3

Wonder if the sisters will too, considering they were still around for the bonus. Then again, might just be for that one extra. Was kinda hoping we would see the actual fun time there, to be honest. >>

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Is it wrong that I ship the Idol with her sister?

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Is it wrong that I ship the Idol with her sister?

Yes

no

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I think Narumi is next in line. http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/murcielago_ch31#18 that blush...

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I was more like "that face !" next to her. >>

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I was more like "that face !" next to her. >>

It's just Kuroko being Kuroko.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

plan to kill that crazy old guy was a oddly unnecessary, guess it was just a way to give some action to the knife girl.

TeamHatSimulator4
Illuminerteye
joined Oct 8, 2014
F6027a7c125b156932db27aa264cfb2a
joined Jul 3, 2015

When Rinko showed up with that creepy ass smile I was like, >:) ahhh yeahhhh shits going down

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Dang that last fight with the old man was intense. Awesome.

Yay sniper girl is back. I hope this time we get to learn more about her.

joined Apr 30, 2014

The invincible stance is awesome.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Ok has anybody mastered Hinako's technique yet??? I've been trying for an hour but I still don't get it.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

So, Hinako can actually turn chibi in universe? Some how that doesn't surprise me. She also, apparently, stole bullet powered ATs from another manga altogether.

Also, I love how a manga that's this ridiculous actually has character development, story arcs, and interweaving plots that call back to elements from older arcs.

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

Ok has anybody mastered Hinako's technique yet??? I've been trying for an hour but I still don't get it.

It takes 2 hours apparently.

Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

I always like the little touches at the end of an arc, like here with the panels of the little girl who was probably the only one in the world with a shred of emotion for that old guy, if only she turned just a bit more. Or the cult arc where the girl realizes her friend was probably dead, always a somber note.

Profile_picture_by_revolpe-d7ojz00
joined Apr 1, 2013

Hinako the talking manjuu, no wonder she's so sweet, and Rinko turning into manjuu too!! TOO CUTE!!! I want more Rinko and Hinako interactions (0#w#0)

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

it seems Narumi is related to terumi mohawk dude from the murderer party arc

last edited at Oct 13, 2015 11:08PM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

So, Hinako can actually turn chibi in universe? Some how that doesn't surprise me. She also, apparently, stole bullet powered ATs from another manga altogether.

Dunno if we should take the extra too seriously, she never did that in the actual story, after all.

It takes 2 hours apparently.

For Rinko, but she might be a genius, so for other people, might take longer, if possible at all. :p

To reply you must either login or sign up.