Forum › Look at Me discussion

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Nooooo that's how it ends? Bummer :(

joined Apr 25, 2015

Well that was disappointing. Anyone knows if author plans to do any more in the future?

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Not the way I thought it would end. Kind of a shame since it got so much potential. I was expecting Rin to at least tell Hanayo about her and Maki since they're really good friends, and Hanayo to feel maybe a little something for Nico in the end but oh well. It's still a good read nonetheless.

Totally agree.
Even though doesn't those kind of endings usually mean that something good will happen after a while. I feel that eventually Nico will make it clear to Hanayo and hopefully she sees what Nico is trying to do, unless Nico gets tired of Hanayo's cluelessness and confesses to her. In my opinion the story is left to reader's imagination.

Also please fellow readers stop being negative towards this.

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

Hanayo X Run just works better tbh
:\

216139_4178547737_8655_n%20resize%202
joined Jul 29, 2015

We know Nico wants to the be the center of more songs. After this, she could justifiably take center of UNBALANCED LOVE... ironically usurping Hanayo in the process...

Addendum: Interesting timing; JP SIF is paring Hanayo and Nico with UR releases this month.

last edited at Sep 16, 2015 3:45PM

Neguse%20rin%202
joined Sep 6, 2015

For now, Chapter 3 is considered the last, and this piece is "done." Who knows if Joi will ever add more? On their pixiv description/note it does say something along the lines of "I don't know if this is the ending you would have wanted, but if you enjoy it, I'd be happy."

There's enjoyment in bittersweet endings though. Nico was looking out for Hanayo and tried to cheer her up while maybe trying to push forward with her feelings. But the potential for that got cut short when Rin and Hanayo made up, so Nico is kinda left without ground. IMO she probably decided that if Hanayo's okay, then it's fine for now and she won't pursue. ...Doesn't mean she can't be sad though. Dense Hanayo, why? D:

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

I rather like that ending, and actually have no real need for a continuation. It feels rather real-life-y. I mean, judging from personal observation, the percentage of people who never work up the courage to confess is somewhat higher than those who do. So, rather than letting her feelings loose, Nico just kinda gently petted them, and in the end decided to keep her distance. And I am okay with that. (Although a small part of me is not okay that I am okay with that, but overall...)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I rather like that ending, and actually have no real need for a continuation. It feels rather real-life-y. I mean, judging from personal observation, the percentage of people who never work up the courage to confess is somewhat higher than those who do. So, rather than letting her feelings loose, Nico just kinda gently petted them, and in the end decided to keep her distance. And I am okay with that. (Although a small part of me is not okay that I am okay with that, but overall...)

I wouldn't mind it being a bittersweet ending, except that's pretty much the first time the story really indicates that Nico has genuine feelings instead of just being a good friend and helping her understand what her friend is going through. If we'd gotten more clues that's what was going on I would have accepted this a bit better..

joined Sep 6, 2015

I wouldn't mind it being a bittersweet ending, except that's pretty much the first time the story really indicates that Nico has genuine feelings instead of just being a good friend and helping her understand what her friend is going through. If we'd gotten more clues that's what was going on I would have accepted this a bit better..

I actually had a hunch that Nico's feelings were sincerely romantic in nature, from page 15, chapter 1. Mind you, it was just a hunch, and I pretty much forgot about it by the time 3rd chapter came out, so I agree that it was somewhat last-minute reveal. But, I rather felt like I was a spectator here, rather than a reader, and by that I mean that I was not privy to character's innermost thoughts and feelings, like one usually is when reading romance fiction, but rather, that I observed the characters as though I was physically present in the scene, and since I have no mind-reading powers... At least, that is the way I experienced this work.

last edited at Sep 16, 2015 4:55PM

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

Well, it wasn't an awful ending (god I have seen so much worse..) but I was kind of disappointed Nico and Hanayo "broke up". Too bad, it had lots of potential and for once, I thought Nico was really likable.
Also, they didn't even talk about why Hanayo was distancing herself from Rin? Rin doesn't even know Hanayo is aware of her relationship with Maki. I guess having Hanayo confront Rin about their relationship would have been interesting to read lol
But meh, maybe this author will write more yuri with actual happy endings, I do really like his/her (?) art and except for the ending, I thought the story was pretty well done.

last edited at Sep 16, 2015 7:17PM

Love.live!.600.1714062
joined Oct 24, 2014

Yare Yare Daze

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I feel like only some stuff got resolved and not everything. I wanted to see Hanayo and Nico talk about their relationship :/ well it was still cute

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

yeah pana what a fucking fattie better fucking start running for eating so much rice

joined Sep 8, 2015

com whatsassss ???? queeeee fin de que ni siquiera hubo kiss hanayoxnico no lo creo nooooo maldicionnnn noooo debe de haber +++++ diganmelo!! oh no ya acabo es el fin del mundo u.u

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

I didn't want to read this at first because mah ships but seeing all the good reviews I just had to, and I gotta say I really like it. Love that Nico is shown very likeable and nice here, it pains me to see my girl getting hate like usual.
NicoPana is seriously competing with my other fav side ship (NozoNico) xD
And please tell me that was not it?!?!? Nico-chan needs some loving too!!!

yeah pana what a fucking fattie better fucking start running for eating so much rice

oh my god kouhai you just made my day XD

last edited at Sep 17, 2015 5:12AM

What the hell? Goddammit dat ending -_-

Photo_2017-09-25_19-58-19
joined Jan 17, 2014

Oh god I really didn't expect that ending? Damn Pana is really dense, welp I guess bittersweet endings do have their charm

Aaaa%20(2)
joined Aug 1, 2015

Good. Nice.

Poor Nico, though.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Poor Nico, I did like the story though.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Down-side: sadness for Nico (and us!), bittersweet for Hanayo. Hanayo never gets why she was so sad - Nico gets it instantly. Because Nico is psychic, or because Nico has the same feelings about it, from the Maki side?

Up-side: it ruins two popular ships in-universe. I thought one thing that prompted Nico to act was "well, no Maki I guess." She never said anything like it, but I think it was basically "okay, we're both rejected, let's rebound."

Either way, Nico is rejected twice. Further cementing her status as "The Character misfortune happens to."

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Down-side: sadness for Nico (and us!), bittersweet for Hanayo. Hanayo never gets why she was so sad - Nico gets it instantly. Because Nico is psychic, or because Nico has the same feelings about it, from the Maki side?

Up-side: it ruins two popular ships in-universe. I thought one thing that prompted Nico to act was "well, no Maki I guess." She never said anything like it, but I think it was basically "okay, we're both rejected, let's rebound."

Either way, Nico is rejected twice. Further cementing her status as "The Character misfortune happens to."

Or, y'know, she never had romantic feelings for Maki in the first place.

joined Mar 14, 2015

The third chapter was released in early March, four days after the first. The last time the artist posted a work was in June, for the movie. So the chance for another chapter is slim at this moment.

last edited at Sep 17, 2015 9:23PM

Neguse%20rin%202
joined Sep 6, 2015

The third chapter was released in early March, four days after the first. The last time the artist posted a work was in June, for the movie. So the chance for another chapter is slim at this moment.

While I agree that the odds for more are slim (after all, the artist said this is basically the end), this artist is still active. Check their twitter (@joint06) for more recent drawings. They're not stories or anything, but if you enjoy the art, there's still stuff being posted there.

joined Sep 6, 2015

Marion Diabolito
I do not believe Nico had any romantic feelings for Maki, those last pages would seem to indicate that it was Hanayo she was invested in. A question, though; the ruining of two popular ships in-universe (if one interprets it in such a way), why would that be an up-side?

last edited at Sep 17, 2015 9:55PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Marion Diabolito
I do not believe Nico had any romantic feelings for Maki, those last pages would seem to indicate that it was Hanayo she was invested in. A question, though; the ruining of two popular ships in-universe (if one interprets it in such a way), why would that be an up-side?

Wow, I can see this leading awful places. If you choose to answer, please be aware that we don't care for LL shipping wars here.

To reply you must either login or sign up.