230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

yes, i read some time ago the last part,
really a mastepiece

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

^??

There is more to look forward to certainly, but I don't think Personal Color has finished the series yet. So, more waiting is in order!

And also, this is definitely one of my favorite Touhou doujinshi series. The drama is very well-executed, and Patchouli just sends my heart reeling with how freaking cool she is throughout this. Really hoping she gets to fight a bit in the final part!

last edited at Aug 2, 2013 3:33AM

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

^??

There is more to look forward to certainly, but I don't think Personal Color has finished the series yet. So, more waiting is in order!

And also, this is definitely one of my favorite Touhou doujinshi series. The drama is very well-executed, and Patchouli just sends my heart reeling with how freaking cool she is throughout this. Really hoping she gets to fight a bit in the final part!

yes, i think i was wrong, i confused the parts, it's rare to see djs this long (and well done),

patchy is really cool, but alice is great

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Wow... When I reached the last page of Chapter 2, I was like "Where is the next one?" so on and so forth...

Executed marvelously.... This is an awesome creation!

Reader
joined Oct 27, 2013

o_0 great story i want more of this, the drawing is also very good thanks for this doujin

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

wow story was amazed me, that was very close to canon version of characters. I wonder when chapter 3 will release?

joined Jul 6, 2014

I need more of this

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Does anyone know if Personal Colour ever finished this, or if it's still planned to be finished?

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

I think I've seen another chapter somewhere, untranslated though...
I might be thinking about some other Personal Colour story, but I'm pretty sure it was about Marisa, Alice and Makai.

last edited at Aug 24, 2014 5:43PM

Mari%20round
joined Sep 17, 2014

From what I could gather, only the previews for the last part are available.
Don't ask me why there are previews, but there's 4 of them in melonbooks but not the complete chapter. Last preview is on year old so... maybe we'll get it next year?

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

I find myself agreeing, has anyone considered translating the final parts or are the raws even available? I have no skills in such a department.

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

It would be translated if it were out. The artist has been working on other things lately.

Hopefully...some day...

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

I wouldn't worry, good things come to those who wait. I'm really glad Personal Color is still around.

His 'The Puppeteer and the White-Black Witch' probably was the doujin that got me hooked on MarixAri, together with Tail Concerto's stuff (who I think quit a couple of years ago due to personal reasons).

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

The next thing she learned was probably "Everybody in Gensokyo is gay." Except Rinnosuke, who... doesn't count, I guess. (I'd been out of touch with manga and stuff for quite a while. Last thing I played was Subterranean Animism. Can't believe it's really been seven years since MoF. Time flies!)

I guess 'Being, Becoming and Be' is for Personal Color what 'Maiden's Illusionary Funeral' is for Visionnerz. Once they finish, they'll probably hibernate for a couple of years.

Anime
joined Oct 20, 2014

I wouldn't worry, good things come to those who wait. I'm really glad Personal Color is still around.

His 'The Puppeteer and the White-Black Witch' probably was the doujin that got me hooked on MarixAri, together with Tail Concerto's stuff (who I think quit a couple of years ago due to personal reasons).

Why good? I felt and continue to feel like a Hillbilly.

Wat
joined May 5, 2015

Nice story, and really nice action! And the Villager is just like perfect!!!

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Looks like we're still waiting, I recommend black magic.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Given it's been a little over a year since I last asked about this and over two since the last chapter was released, does anyone have any idea if this was done in Japan, or is it time to mark it as abandoned or whatever we do when it looks like a project is dead at the source?

last edited at Aug 12, 2015 4:46PM

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Given it's been a little over a year since I last asked about this and over two since the last chapter was released, does anyone have any idea if this was done in Japan, or is it time to mark it as abandoned or whatever we do when it looks like a project is dead at the source?

The first release was in 2010, the second in 2012. IIRC there was a preview book released in 2013. Thus I don't think it'd be so weird for part 3 to eventually release.

However, all things considered I think we can safely mark this as abandoned till further notice.

5887bbeec1348a10fa095be8917e75b0
joined May 19, 2015

No, why must you do this?

Images
joined Sep 19, 2015

still waiting an update (cross finger) ..

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

At this point, I'd just be happy for anything new from Personal Cololur.

Tumblr_npkmdbqiwy1s7m7t3o1_1280
joined Jul 21, 2013

I think they have 6 new Touhou-related ones after the train country doujin...
Waiting for someone to actually translate it...

As for this series, It's been nearly 3 years since they've given an update. I haven't seen them talking about it on their blog since then. But they are generally active (not dead).

To reply you must either login or sign up.