Forum › Being, Becoming, And To Be discussion

Etqyggh6mxyi1klo3fwjrwrwicpboh
joined Feb 7, 2015

Damn what is the case here? Ch. 03 hasn't released or nobody gonna translates it?

Tumblr_npkmdbqiwy1s7m7t3o1_1280
joined Jul 21, 2013

Hmm? Abandoned? Does PC abandon this or no one is translating it?

EDIT: It says on their blog post that there will be no Preview 5 of the last part of this series. Also, Preview 3-4 are scraped and they are currently re-drawing everything for those parts. Seems like they will release the final part after they're done with these.

I hope it's still going to be translated. It worries me that it says it's 'Abandoned' :'(

last edited at Nov 27, 2016 5:58AM

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

Is it really abandoned? I want to see the last part. :( It's such a good, long and well-developed story.

last edited at Sep 12, 2017 9:52PM

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

No matter how I look at it, it's totally Patchouli/Alice to me too

Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

It would be nice to get some closure regarding the fate of this series.

Sem%20t%c3%adtulo
joined Jul 10, 2020

This was such a pleasant story to read. Everything in it was just perfect. Still a shame that we are orphans of such well written story.

Sem%20t%c3%adtulo
joined Jul 10, 2020

So, I'm really new to this doujin thing and I don't really understand how it works, but there are a lot of new works on the Personal Color page, including apparent parts and / or chapter 3 and a lot of new works.
It would be nice to have more of his work here.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

It's so crushing that PC wanted to look into getting this distributed in physical stores and then it was never even finished...still a great read.

To reply you must either login or sign up.