joined Nov 23, 2014

Almost died of the cute. Thanks Hijiki!

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

Mmmmm, cuddles.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

This a continuation of another doujin or something?

Or was she just overwhelmed with emotions?

Aki
joined May 22, 2014

So, Miku woke Luka up so she can sing her a lullaby and fall asleep... That's so not fair, Luka was already sleeping. Oh Luka chan you're a saint! ¬_¬

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

THE ART!! OH MY GOD THE ART!!!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Is there something wrong with it? Seems okay to me, aside from the fact that they're apparently in a room with no traces of anyone living there. Bare walls, no rug, hardly anything on the nightstand, empty except for the nightstand, bed and curtain. Even hotel rooms feel more lived-in.

Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

Luka is probably singing answer that's why Miku cried XD

Profile_picture_by_revolpe-d7ojz00
joined Apr 1, 2013

I wanna know what happened to Miku that day! So cute

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Is there something wrong with it? Seems okay to me, aside from the fact that they're apparently in a room with no traces of anyone living there. Bare walls, no rug, hardly anything on the nightstand, empty except for the nightstand, bed and curtain. Even hotel rooms feel more lived-in.

But there's a rug here : http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/untitled_26#2 :p

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

But there's a rug here : http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/untitled_26#2 :p

Oh, so there is. And I was wrong, it's not even a nightstand. Just a simple table.

Characters art is pretty good though.

last edited at Aug 26, 2015 12:23PM

Ss%20(2013-06-03%20at%2007.40.38)
joined Aug 23, 2014

Amazingly cute!

I knew the art seemed familiar, didn't notice the artist also did Riko & Haru

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Hijikiiii~ always a pleasure to see more Luka x Miku from Hijiki.

I need more back story! At least tell us why Miku had a bad day :(. Would have made the cuddles even better.

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

Hm.. I think Luka sang "the little mermaid" so Miku cried, that would make sense ' ' because I did cry when I heard that song ' ' very teary

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Awww, this is soooo cuteeee~~ Luka is so sweet ;_;

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

I think the OP was talking about how beautifully drawn Luka and Miku were. Some of the best I've seen in a while.

Nuuu!2
joined Oct 9, 2014

The last panel though XD Ooh Miku you silly sleeper

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

No, it's just for some reason I'm in love with it to the point I actually screamed right on the first page

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

love this one, the end is really funny

Imgonline-com-ua-resize-gaope9krbi
joined Jul 31, 2015

Luka is so attractive!

Untitled%20(1)
joined Aug 24, 2016

need more neeeed moooore

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Just too cute

Akko%20x%20mari%2007
joined Mar 20, 2016

This a continuation of another doujin or something?

Or was she just overwhelmed with emotions?

There's another Doujin where Miku brings up that Vocaloids face some Xenophobia. It's probably unrelated, but this Doujin could be a nod to that other one: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/on_your_mark

To reply you must either login or sign up.