Forum › Shoujo Shikkaku discussion

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

Because the premise of this is just SO believable..

joined Aug 19, 2015

How the heck did she do to get naked
How to heck did she do to put her pantie on
How the heck

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

This is just... Bad writing. The plot is all over the place, the characters suddenly all turned into sociopaths, it's so unbelievable. There's no pull to the story. It's just a lame attempt at another battle royal-esque manga laced with Yuri but even with Yuri this series is irredeemable. One good thing about this is probably the character design but that's about it. Of course this is just my take on it.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

facepalm so all her classmates are being murdered yet she's most afraid of a bug? women amirite? lol

Why didn't they all just try escaping in the first place? -_- sheeeesh. No you have to immediately start killing each other for no reason.

Also that bear girl... why must all the lesbian bear girls be bullied? coughGinkocough

last edited at Aug 19, 2015 5:06AM

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

How the heck

The power of lesbian can drop your panties off even when your leg is chained

joined Jan 8, 2014

Well its not the chainsaw pair but what if itsa trap!? Lol, I have to see this series through now I for sure thought the bullying victims set up the game...I must know :p
Thanks for translating ^_^

joined Jan 8, 2014

How the heck

Lol or they were cut off carefully by that sword and now shes goin commando for the rest of the series o.O

joined Jul 18, 2015

"BOOM!"
"BOOM!"
Directed by Micheal Bay

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

facepalm so all her classmates are being murdered yet she's most afraid of a bug? women amirite? lol

Why didn't they all just try escaping in the first place? -_- sheeeesh. No you have to immediately start killing each other for no reason.

Also that bear girl... why must all the lesbian bear girls be bullied? coughGinkocough

Wanna bet that if they cross certain perimeter/distance they get killed off by the shit they got attached? Just touching it kills you.

1w
joined Jun 17, 2015

A lot of people are complaining about this series but I'd still wanna see how this will go on. Please keep up the good work, our dear scanlators. Thanks for your hard work. (and to the artist too)

last edited at Aug 19, 2015 9:16AM

joined Sep 11, 2014

Alliances in survival games tends to end badly

Shingeki.no.kyojin.full.1508027
joined Aug 20, 2013

This is one of my new favorite Mangas and I will wait for the next Chapters :3

%e3%83%81%e3%83%83%e3%83%86%e3%82%a3
joined May 10, 2015

Akuma no Riddle 2: Electric Boogaloo now with actual murdering edition.
It's great.

joined Aug 19, 2015

How the heck

Lol or they were cut off carefully by that sword and now shes goin commando for the rest of the series o.O

And her skirt ?
How the heck did she put her skirt on

joined Aug 11, 2014

The skirt isn't too impossible. She's pretty slim, so it's not totally out of the question for her to change in and out if it by unzipping it all the way, squeezing it past her shoulders and off over her head. Her underwear is trickier. If she happened to be wearing the side-tie type on the day they were captured, then there's no problem, other than that being pretty unlikely. Cutting them off is pretty direct, but unless they have some way to temporarily fix them again, and fix them securely, then it's probably turn into a risky distraction.

The really obvious and easy answer would just be to take them off her free leg, and then just run them down the chain far enough that they won't get water on them. Say, next to the other girl standing outside, with her other clothes. But, we don't see anything at transfer student's feet, nor on the chain in the rest of the scene, leaving one possibility: she slid her panties down the chain, went to shower, and then transfer student put them on herself, over her own. And possibly backwards, depending on which legs are attached to which. Presumably for safekeeping. Or something. Clearly, this is the most probable answer.

last edited at Aug 19, 2015 1:49PM

joined Jul 16, 2015

I admit that Chapter 2 was all over the place and the writing was weak. However, I think that Chapter 1 and 3 were really good and I want to see how it goes. I like the kuma girl :3

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

IT WAS LIFE!
This is enought reason to avoid kill

How did she get her panties off?
How did she get them back on?
Does she have re-attachable panties, or is she going commando?
If she has re-attachable panties, why?
Is it because she poops her pants constantly?
Or is it to prepare her for situations like this?
Did she know this would happen?
Is Akane the mastermind of this operation?
No wonder this series doesn't make sense.
The person who set up the whole "game" is right in-front of us!!!!
(At this point I'm making up stuff to keep thing interesting)

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

How did she get her panties off?
How did she get them back on?
Does she have re-attachable panties, or is she going commando?
If she has re-attachable panties, why?
Is it because she poops her pants constantly?
Or is it to prepare her for situations like this?

Why do we even need panties? Clothing does nothing but imprison our bodies.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

ROFL, That made sense.

joined Jan 8, 2015

Wow....they met at the start of the chapter 4 and die at the end of the chapter......wow....

joined May 24, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shoujo_shikkaku_ch04#30

Abandon all hope and abort all your babies, there's no getting out of the doom train

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

picks up microphone INNNNNN ONE CORNER WE HAVE A POPULAR GIRL WITH A BIG BREASTED DOG SLAVE AND IN THE OTHER CORNER WE HAVE A MYSTERIOUS BEAUTY PROMISED TO PROTECT HER CHAINED PARTNER takes a deep breath WHO SHALL BE VICTORIOUS IN THIS GAME?! And obviously in yuri ;D drops mic

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

For once In my life I do not understand what the hell is going on (in terms of the direction this manga is going...).

Untitled
joined Apr 26, 2015

Kusuda is irredeemable

All aboard the Chainsaw Hype Train

To reply you must either login or sign up.