Forum › Umareru Kachi no Nakatta Jibun ga Anna no Tame ni Dekiru Ikutsuka no Koto discussion

fantasygirlkanna
Flat,800x800,075,t.u1
joined Feb 1, 2015

A++++ explaining. (Also nice icon what manga is that)

Thanks, I have a lot of time to think about this kind of thing, but I definitely got something wrong, most likely about "Izuru" learning about the rape from Satsuki, this scene is a little ambiguous, when she talks about the promise to take care of Anna you see a letter and Satsuki writes this letter, later Satsuki kills herself and says to "Izuru" to take care of Anna and as she falls she thinks about how she hates not being able to do anything in return for Anna kindness, so I suspect in the future of the second timeline she also kills herself and leaves that letter to "Izuru" telling her about the rape and asking for her to take care of Anna and that's the reason she made "Izuru" remember about the rape here, because she's the one who told her about it in the future, or that was just a coincidence and this scene is just "Izuru" thinking about how Satsuki made she remember about the rape that would happen that day and that letter was written by another person.

My avatar is from a one-shot Ratana is making, you can find the original here.

I think the letter thing before the trip is just Satsuki's way of talking to Izuru she just explained her plan and the reason behind it [being a psychic and all] because she doesn't really talk until, you know…the jump. In chapter10, since Ninose is a psychic, she sensed/saw the danger that was going to befall on Anna that day during their presentation and ran to Izuru when Anna and Kazuya were nowhere to be found to let her know, Izuru, on the other hand instantly remembered the day Anna got broken in Izuru's world after seeing Ninose's reaction (good thing she was able to stop it by the way :P). And after sacrificing herself Ninose jumped to her death because it was too much for her…*why?!?! Oh why?! she was my favorite X{ *

Anyway, that's how I understand everything so far...

fantasygirlkanna
Flat,800x800,075,t.u1
joined Feb 1, 2015

Ninose committed suicide O_O
There goes my OTP -_-
:P

tbh i kinda wanted them together...

Anna and Ninose? Yup me too :P

1227d27ec431e624d6707b0a66b81869
joined Dec 14, 2014

poor ninose..

joined Jan 5, 2015

Wooow.
I laughted. It's too hard to take it seriously now.

joined Jan 5, 2015

Here's my take: Tonogai (that crazy knife chick) is the same person who killed bizarro-Kazuya in chapter 1 (?). She also travels back in the past inadverently, but she was actually from different school or class - that's why they don't remember her.

Thiaguinho-sama
Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

Here's my take: Tonogai (that crazy knife chick) is the same person who killed bizarro-Kazuya in chapter 1 (?). She also travels back in the past inadverently, but she was actually from different school or class - that's why they don't remember her.

She can't be from a different school or class because she's Anna daughter, she didn't exist yet, but the body she's using is from Anna cousin Izuru, and she probably was from another school in the original timeline as Kazuya don't remember her.

joined Jan 5, 2015

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/umareru_kachi_no_nakatta_jibun_ga_anna_no_tame_ni_dekiru_ikutsuka_no_koto_ch07

"The Fool" intersects with "The Hermit", and the Fool is on top.
Too bad she wasn't paying attention.

Thiaguinho-sama - where is it stated Tonogai is Anna's daughter?

Thiaguinho-sama
joined May 11, 2012

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/umareru_kachi_no_nakatta_jibun_ga_anna_no_tame_ni_dekiru_ikutsuka_no_koto_ch07

Tonagai you mean Izuru right? She calls Anna mommy and in page 25 and 26 of the first chapter she seens too small to be an adult, of course I may be wrong, but for now it seens that Kazuya and Anna daughter stole Izuru body.

last edited at Jul 29, 2015 1:23PM

joined Jan 5, 2015

Tonagai you mean Izuru right? She calls Anna mommy and in page 25 and 26 of the first chapter she seens too small to be an adult, of course I may be wrong, but for now it seens that Kazuya and Anna daughter stole Izuru body.

Wow. Somehow I completely missed that.
Kazuya's daughter she is? Anticipated I didn't!
One thing I still don't get is why she shelters her away from Kyouta? It's not lesbian subtext, in the light of her origin.

Thiaguinho-sama
joined May 11, 2012

Wow. Somehow I completely missed that.
Kazuya's daughter she is? Anticipated I didn't!
One thing I still don't get is why she shelters her away from Kyouta? It's not lesbian subtext, in the light of her origin.

Well it's only theory for now that she is Kazuya daughter, read my previous comments where I explain what happened and why I believe she is his daughter, about Kyouta, Izuru don't like him because in the second timeline Kazuya broke and stole Anna and Kyouta never did anything to help Anna, of course all theory for now...

last edited at Jul 29, 2015 1:36PM

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Ok NOW I feel like the protagonist is completely irredeemable. I think that rape would have been preventable if Izuru had just pushed Ikumi away and went to Anna's room because she knew what he was capable of.

Also she is definitely Kazuya's daughter. She says she knows him well so their relationship has to be pretty close.

I think we've got a pretty good story on our hands.

WollMilchWombat
Watashi%2060kb
joined Aug 15, 2014

Pretty good comedy, had my laughs. Seriously though, it's trying to be so dark and edgy that it comes out comedic on the other end.
Not to say loli rape stories can't be touching. Just not like this. I do remember that one story with two friends driving around Japan and raping little children on the way. Lots of introspective and some food for your brain, however much you might dislike the content of the story. I nearly shed a tear at the endng.

Anna is Izuru's mom.

Well, there goes my OTP.

Nah, it got even better.

Thiaguinho-sama
joined May 11, 2012

Not to say loli rape stories can't be touching. Just not like this. I do remember that one story with two friends driving around Japan and raping little children on the way. Lots of introspective and some food for your brain, however much you might dislike the content of the story. I nearly shed a tear at the endng.

Name of the manga please! Or link if possible.

last edited at Aug 11, 2015 10:31AM

Rinavi1dkzdw6
joined Sep 15, 2014

I believe it's "Loli Tomodachi" by Quzilax

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Pretty good comedy, had my laughs. Seriously though, it's trying to be so dark and edgy that it comes out comedic on the other end.

That it very introspective. For a one-shot which was mostly hentai, it sure was emotional at the end. Those kinds of works won't be liked by the majority and those that are unable to distinguish between fantasy and reality should steer well clear of it too.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Well..shit

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Ikumi worst girl... he's just going to throw her under the bus.

joined May 24, 2014

That it very introspective. For a one-shot which was mostly hentai, it sure was emotional at the end. Those kinds of works won't be liked by the majority and those that are unable to distinguish between fantasy and reality should steer well clear of it too.

Not interested in reading it, but out of curiosity how does it ends?

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

I cringe everytime this Manga gets updated.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Open ending.

last edited at Aug 15, 2015 5:10PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I cringe everytime this Manga gets updated.

+1

WollMilchWombat
Watashi%2060kb
joined Aug 15, 2014

Oh boy, another chapter.
Not that I had much hope to begin with, but I'm just gonna tag along to see where the hell this is going. It's one of those stories that are abysmally bad, but still intriguing enough for you to not drop it. And comedy-factor, of course.
Let the ride continue.

It is, yes. Not sure about the linking rules here on dynasty, but you can easily find it on exhentai and probably a bunch of other sites.

With an implied double suicide of the two protagonists, after having raped 11 girls and escaping the police so far. They figured that's as far as they can push their luck and decide to go out of their lives talking about how nice it was that they had the same dick size, while holding hands. No homo, of course.

last edited at Aug 15, 2015 6:27PM

joined Jul 17, 2013

Well..shit

Same.

Fc,550x550,white
joined Feb 22, 2015

Damn, Kazuya is one sick fucker. I think Ikumi will eventually turn on him and maybe be the one to kill him, but maybe that's just wishful thinking, I hope she stops him raping or killing Izuru. He's already fucked up the mother it would surely be over kill for him to fuck up the daughter.

joined May 24, 2014

Oh boy, another chapter.
Not that I had much hope to begin with, but I'm just gonna tag along to see where the hell this is going. It's one of those stories that are abysmally bad, but still intriguing enough for you to not drop it. And comedy-factor, of course.
Let the ride continue.

It is, yes. Not sure about the linking rules here on dynasty, but you can easily find it on exhentai and probably a bunch of other sites.

With an implied double suicide of the two protagonists, after having raped 11 girls and escaping the police so far. They figured that's as far as they can push their luck and decide to go out of their lives talking about how nice it was that they had the same dick size, while holding hands. No homo, of course.

Well, shit anyway how come no one has noticed that Kazuya sorta looks like L ?

To reply you must either login or sign up.