This page xD

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay I looooooooooooove this title

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

That was cute.

Although the way their feet are drawn is creeping me out.

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

I demand to know where that futon came from and if it can indeed be shipped outside of Japan •^•

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I wanna be a slug.

1a%20berserk%20jill
joined Aug 5, 2014

p.16 At least, Moe got what she wanted lol.

Just one more chapter and it's over. Why this great manga only have 13 chapters, WHY?

Do you know if there will be a bonus chapter?

Hitoribocchi(3)
joined Jan 17, 2015

Do you know if there will be a bonus chapter?

Dunno. Saw in MAL and they said the manga is completed and have 13 chapters.

last edited at Aug 11, 2015 12:44PM

Eraser-for-really-big-mistakes
joined Jul 21, 2013

ITS HERE
also sad to know that it's only going to be 13 chapters

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Thank Madoka for this blessed series.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I like watching people eat

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

ya know for a manga about sadomasochism it's surprisingly not sexual at all XD I both love and hate it. But it's so cute and funny I can hardly complain. I don't want this to end ;-;

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

ya know for a manga about sadomasochism it's surprisingly not sexual at all XD I both love and hate it. But it's so cute and funny I can hardly complain. I don't want this to end ;-;

S&M isn't really about sex. It's about trust and control and submission. Sex is often associated with it because of ignorant writers and Hollywood.

joined Sep 11, 2014

There's only 1 more chapter? Aah, that's hardly enough time for yuuka to understand and channel her sadistic side to make moe happy ;-; they haven't really gone past anything that close best friends wouldn't do, though they are cute.

Haha i think that kick made Moe's day! XD

joined Jul 8, 2013

OH YES! IT HAD BEEN SO LONG I THOUGHT IT HAD BEEN CANCELLED! FUCKING YES! I'M SO GLAD ITS ONGOING!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Seriously, I want a kiss out of these two at least.

It's a crime that this is wrapping up in one chapter though, there's so much material you could make a series three or four times as long.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

It's a crime that this is wrapping up in one chapter though, there's so much material you could make a series three or four times as long.

This. So much.

joined Jul 27, 2015

I love this

Summer Drummer
Nozoav
joined Feb 28, 2015

Actually I will say despite my earlier post I really don't like how the art has changed. It's pretty jarring comparing how the eyes/faces were drawn in the earlier chapters compared to the more recent ones.

BlurredExistence
Blurred
joined Jan 31, 2013

I'm gonna be soo sad when it's over! This has been a brilliant manga, so funny, so different and (chapter 8-9) so touching. This is definitely one of those that'll leave me feelin' like there's a void in my life once it's over.

last edited at Aug 11, 2015 6:51PM

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

S&M isn't really about sex. It's about trust and control and submission. Sex is often associated with it because of ignorant writers and Hollywood.

Kitsune has just won the thread. Go home people, we're done here.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Sucks it ends so fast. I loved this series so much. Either author had no more ideas or wanted to avoid loosing freshness kinda like Love/Death, but I agree you could easily write about their progressing relationship for at least 1-2 more volumes.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

It's a crime that this is wrapping up in one chapter though, there's so much material you could >make a series three or four times as long.

I am just hoping for something satisfying enough, a kiss is perfect... or Yuuka willingly embracing S&M with Moe... or both :D

Sucks it ends so fast. I loved this series so much. Either author had no more ideas or wanted to avoid loosing freshness kinda like Love/Death, but I agree you could easily write about their progressing relationship for at least 1-2 more volumes.

Pretty sure its wrapping up cuz the magazine where it was being released (Hirari) shutdown.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Pretty sure its wrapping up cuz the magazine where it was being released (Hirari) shutdown.

That sucks even more. Maybe he will continue it somewhere else or online or something. I bet it was popular.

To reply you must either login or sign up.