Forum › Fragtime discussion

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I think there's a call for help from Murakami. When she says to not look under the bed specifically. Obviously so she looks.

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Is amazing to see more of this series after so long. I still can't fully understand Murakami's behavior but I like to think eveyrthing will sorted out and we'll have a happy ending.

Read my mind DT... It's been so long since an update I sorta forgot what was going on but I'm hoping for a good ending.

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Aargh, sexy time shot down .... Sweet bb girl will have to fixe her gf's heart.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Had thought this was dropped for some reason, its been so long.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Aww yesss, babe, it's FRAG TIME!

Yurimangac
joined Nov 15, 2013

ohhhh it's back!!

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

A somewhat similar situation to this one has appeared in another manga which I'm sure everyone knows about.

please let this one end in sexy time after making up pls

I don't remember that manga, name please.

Do you mean The Feelings We All Must Endure''?

I was referencing http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/citrus_ch13#5 which I really don't think needs a spoiler, lol.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

I had to reread this from the beginning again since the releases are so few and far between.

How I view it so far:

Moritani fell into the same trap as everyone else and let Murikami do as she pleases without questioning her reasons. Now that she realizes she fell into that trap she is trying to make up for it. But Murikami got used to it and so she is probably going to not understand and/or be resistant to this sudden 'change' in demeanor.

Yes, we all want them to hook up, but I think they've been riding parallel tracks on different trains and are just now coming up to an intersection. This crash will obviously end up being a good thing, but it will be messy.

joined Jul 31, 2014

Really good story but sad that last few chapters getting short.

last edited at Oct 18, 2015 4:56AM

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

At this point I wonder if they'd be better off as just friends. Moritani was never suited for Murakami from the start.

joined Nov 2, 2015

Please update the manga. The website "raw.senmange.com" already has the manga complete but they have no translations. I really want to read the ending but I can't read Japanese. Please, please update. Thank you.

[whining hidden behind spoiler tags - Nez]

last edited at Nov 2, 2015 11:30AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Please update the manga. The website "raw.senmange.com" already has the manga complete but they have no translations. I really want to read the ending but I can't read Japanese. Please, please update. Thank you.

[whining hidden behind spoiler tags - Nez]

Two things:

1. I refer you to Rule 5. Next time I'll just delete your post.

2. Meanwhile, if you really want to complain please do so over here. I'm sure they'll respond well.

Dynasty is a hosting site, not a translation group (at least not any more), so we have zero control over when or how fast translations come out.

The_dark_demon
joined Feb 11, 2016

Am I the only one around here who reads Moriarty instead of Moritani? xD

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

Geez I am waiting for update

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

Murakami's face at the bottom of page 11, she seriously thinks that Moritani is just asking to know her body better (which isn't what Moritani means at all). I'd say that Murakami truly believes that the only reason someone would want her is for her body. That is she believes nobody would want her for herself, not even as a friend. I'd also guess that she has a lot of experience backing up that belief.

The way the two became acquainted back in chapter one fit that preconceived notion. Moritani is going to have to do something drastic to start shaking that belief loose. The stage was set in this chapter, but can Moritani do what has to be done? Moritani is like I used to be when I was young; I know what it's like to be a person who fades into the background, who doesn't make waves, who never does anything drastic. It took me decades to somewhat break out of that mold.

I've been iterating from the beginning that I think Murakami just has low self-worth and self-awareness. She's been chewed up and spit out by too many...not necessarily abusive, but rather short-sighted and unkind partners in her past, that she's let it get to her head that her worth is only as much as what others project on her, and she's gotten unlucky (until now) in finding a proper significant other.

Murakami I think does legitimately like Moritani, and Moritani is putting a lot of effort toward the relationship. It's finally Murakami's turn for a wake-up slap.

I agree. Perhaps on the start they have this misunderstanding but as time goes by Moritani is clearing the air infront of her.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

yurinaissance posted:

Geez I am waiting for update

http://status.yuriproject.net/
http://status.yuriproject.net/needs-ed.php

Type "frag" into the first searchbox on the first page or just into the only one on the second page. There's two in-progress chapters, one of which looks to just be waiting on quality checking. If you're going to complain about it then maybe try doing something productive such as actually trying to help get it released sooner.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

The raw version of this series has ended.It's definitely yuri but I don't understand about the ending. It seems normal, rather than friendship ending.

A%20hentai
joined Feb 16, 2016

This is so goooood....such a great couple and the drama!! I wish this would be made into a movie. Or that we would get more chapters sooner. :-(

edit: kissmanga has up to chapter 16!

last edited at Mar 30, 2016 9:54PM

Qiu%20tonggg
joined Apr 12, 2016

my fave <3

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

This is so goooood....such a great couple and the drama!! I wish this would be made into a movie. Or that we would get more chapters sooner. :-(

It ends at chapter 16

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

opls posted:

It ends at chapter 16

17th is the last one...

Actually according to MAL it has 18, unless there is some one-shot included in this.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Nevri posted:

Actually according to MAL it has 18, unless there is some one-shot included in this.

I think there's a ch16 and a ch16.5 or something like that. (Might be off on the numbers too. I don't seem to be able to find wherever I had originally gotten that idea.)

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

Nevri posted:

I think there's a ch16 and a ch16.5 or something like that. (Might be off on the numbers too. I don't seem to be able to find wherever I had originally gotten that idea.)

theres a chapter 0 in the volume 1 tank.

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 5:36AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

ww, it's mutual

A proper yuri ending, that's hard to come by these days.

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 5:26PM by Nezchan

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

^ I would have liked to find that out on my own, and not some random comment
Spoiler tag?

Edit: Thank you Nezchan

last edited at Apr 17, 2016 12:38AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.