Forum › Nico Maki! discussion

joined May 10, 2013

_________________________<
so happy. .happy . feeling very happy , i can fly!

theyurifangirl123
joined Jul 20, 2013

this is amazing!! thank you so much!! and if you upload anymore, I will read them! :P

joined Feb 1, 2013

I enjoy every last bit of this manga. I can now die! ~(n____n~ )

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

been waiting for a love live! doujin for the longest ^.^
Mai Waifu maki belongs to me, but i dont mind sharing her with Niko >.>

Img_3902
joined Apr 18, 2013

Finally a love live doujin! This one was super awesome :D please upload more at some point

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

I enjoy every last bit of this manga. I can now die! ~(n____n~ )

Every last bit you say... lewdlewdthoughts thousand of them))

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

This one-shot can be somewhat compiled in a mini-series. :)

Chapter 1: Nico x Maki - http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/nico_maki

Chapter 2: Nico x Maki 2 - http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/nico_maki_2

Chapter 3: The Moment the Tears Running Down Your Cheek Turn Into Stars In The Night Sky - http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_moment_the_tears_running_down_your_cheek_turn_into_stars_in_the_night_sky

Chapter 4: Nico x Maki HUG! - http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/nicomaki_hug

Just sayin' :)

joined Jun 12, 2012

Earlier, I didn't understand the whole MakiNico hype. However, after watching the 4th PV and reading Maki's school diary, I instantly fell in love with this couple.

joined Dec 25, 2014

10 out of 10 and could you do me and the RWBY community a favor and make a RWBY Ruby one like this

Mig
joined Jun 25, 2015

Just confessed their love and then did it (ㆁωㆁ*)

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

So this is where the ship's popularity all started from, huh? Or this doujin, being one of the first NicoMaki works, helped with the ship anyways. I can see why, this really was good.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

So this is where the ship's popularity all started from, huh? Or this doujin, being one of the first NicoMaki works, helped with the ship anyways. I can see why, this really was good.

I really do think having high quality doujin makers like Ooshima and Sekihara on board with the ship so early had a lot to do with the ship's popularity, particularly in places like Dynasty. Not solely or anything, but it was certainly a major contributing factor.

I don't know how much of an effect it had on Japanese fandom though.

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

great

HopeFromYuri
5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

One of the first doujins i've seen, really good

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

It was the most popular ship from the get-go (especially in Japan). One reason is probably that, while they like Maki about as much as people in the West do (a lot!), in Japan they're very fond of Nico as well, she's usually just down a notch from Maki in popularity.

Not only the manga, but some of the diary and drama CDs, are by the creator of the yuri series Strawberry Panic, and she's always shipped NicoMaki pretty hard.

0dbae31b163ae538beb6a331793cac8117bb9a9c_00
joined Oct 1, 2018

I like the panels showing the NicoMaki pin badge being together, like even the badges have been showing that they are together <3

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

I just realized this was uploaded on my birthday!

joined Oct 25, 2010

What a beautiful story ! Ooshima Tomo is such a great storyteller and artist! I enjoy everything that she uploads! Thanks so much for posting this beautiful story! I feel so happy while reading it!

last edited at Jul 14, 2021 5:18PM

Img-0803
joined Jun 25, 2021

Nico nico nii...

joined Oct 25, 2010

This is the start of a very wonderful sweet story about Maki x Nico! Though I have read this story many times, I never feel tired of it . I always feel happy when I revisit their world! Ooshima Tomo is a maestro artist and storyteller!

joined Oct 25, 2010

I still have happy feelings while reading this wonderful story! I never tire of reading Maki and Nico Chan’s beautiful stories! This is a Yuri masterpiece imho .

joined Jul 9, 2021

Have read this many times but still feel the warmth and the greatness of nicomaki, may my OTP sail forever

joined Oct 25, 2010

Sweet love you feel happy with this beautiful pair!! Maki is very brave to confess to Nico!! I feel so much joy and happiness when I read their first intimate story!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.