Forum › Fuwa Fuwa no Kimochi discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Home-made yogurt is awesome, even plain. Your argument is invalid.

Nonono not homemade yogurt. Cooking yogurt. If you've ever eaten it and can legitimately tell me you like it by itself then you craaaaaazy girl.

I have never in my life heard of a substance called "cooking yogurt". Even Google seems to draw a blank, so I'm really not sure what you mean.

Winchester056
joined Nov 5, 2013

I'm getting bored at these type of stories.

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Nonono not homemade yogurt. Cooking yogurt. If you've ever eaten it and can legitimately tell me you like it by itself then you craaaaaazy girl.

I have never in my life heard of a substance called "cooking yogurt". Even Google seems to draw a blank, so I'm really not sure what you mean.

This conversation is the last thing I'd expect to see on Dynasty.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

So I went back and used these gifts from mother genetics called eyes and saw that you used the qualifier "EVEN PLAIN". Cooking yogurt is just a chef's name for plain yogurt. But I still stand by the fact you're crazy if you think plain yogurt by itself tasted anything remotely close to the word 'good'.

Long extended metaphor over now. My point was that this felt very skeletal and bland without much emotion. Not that it's cliche (because at least some of you know how much that word bugs me), it literally just felt like it was trying to be cookie-cutter cute and failed to give any character to the people involved.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

This conversation is the last thing I'd expect to see on Dynasty.

Nez and I tend to either have super deep and philosophical banter or we talk about the most random shit.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Nez and I tend to either have super deep and philosophical banter or we talk about the most random shit.

Isn't that like half of all discussions on the forums?

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Isn't that like all discussions on the forums?

FTFY

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

that's cheating! in the joke at the end you only change the tests, you can't re-draw expression

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Isn't that like half of all discussions on the forums?

Re-fucking-tweet

Photo_2017-09-25_19-58-19
joined Jan 17, 2014

I thought it was cute as hell, even though this type of stories are common (school + soft yuri teasing at most) it really does brighten up my day to come home from work and find a nice little one-shot translated! Plus cooking themed stories are my fav, thanks a lot for the translation!

joined Jul 16, 2015

This is cute but I feel like it is similar to every yuri ever .-.

10421609_736454176404511_930283773208011502_n
joined Jul 14, 2012

aaaaaand now im making brownie
fuk stories like this and fuk my weak resolutions

Kaonashi%20-gssg
joined Apr 1, 2013

Great one yeh-HOLY COOKIE THE CREDIT PAGE ! ~(°^°)~

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018
Smolnano
joined Apr 4, 2017

this anthology and this story in particular are highly underrated. it's the understated and almost unromantic take on classical yuri that imo is really special. yayoi in particular is elegantly and concisely portrayed here.

To reply you must either login or sign up.