Forum › Stretch discussion

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I'm really glad about the kids stretching, but he should've made annotations explaining the benefits of stretching at an early age for our young readers

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Well, no progress on the yuri front. But there is some stretching. ;)

Avatar_200px_moyashimon_aspergillus-oryzae
joined Mar 14, 2014

They are such a couple...

Kumirei%20(2)
joined Jun 6, 2014

Alright, I'll be damned if Shou doesn't do something huge, or at least meaningful next chapter. It's dragged on enough...I think he knows he's milked all the casual slice of life he can fit in over the last few.

princeinquisitor
joined Oct 28, 2014

A child groping an adult woman, a break until 27 August without any explanation, no doubt, Higashiyama Shou is preparing to publish a new chapter of Implicity at Comic LO, xd.

No need to despair, considering it is almost certain that the end of the fourth volume will be with Chapter 42, then to 41 we could begin to see preparations, then give way to 42A and 42B, which could be a real mindfuck as usual with this series with the end of the volumes. We only have some patience and wait for things to happen, for now will enjoy Slice of Life, which until now the "filler" has been of good quality.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

I'll probably just stare at the last panel and it would feed me enough until the next chapter...

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

Hahaha! That ending was such a "fluttering feelings" moment :)

20240420_135750
joined Jan 19, 2015

haahahha keiko (ↀᆺↀ)
looks like she's gonna need a whole lotta stretching later
I feel like stretching. it's been 40 chapters, just make out already. Stretch really is the perfect name for this story

BIGmangaFreak
33730122-
joined Jul 2, 2011

"If a child your age doesn't warm up properly, by the time you get into junior high, you'll have pointy ears, feelers and your entire body will have turned green. The other kids will start calling you..."

Σ(ಠิωಠิ|||)

( ꒪Д꒪)ノ PICCOLO!!

Am I the only one who thought that? XD v(´∀`)v

last edited at Jul 16, 2015 6:20AM

joined Jun 12, 2015

What do you mean? Stretching the body or stretching the story?

BIGmangaFreak
33730122-
joined Jul 2, 2011

What do you mean? Stretching the body or stretching the story?

dum-dum-tss
Nice one XD

joined Mar 25, 2013

Meh, boring chapter. And that kid really needs someone to tell him to cut the crap.

Agreed..Tell him to stop or something instead of letting him do it

Kids will be kids ..But really..I personally would tell him to stop.

That was bothering me the whole chapter. If it was my kid, I'd shame him in public for pulling that shit. Can't believe they just let him get away with it.

Not really shame him, but he wouldn't be able to sit properly or look at a woman's breasts properly either xD

That kind of behaviour is unacceptable.

Also Ran got 'cockblocked' by Saeki this chapter by default xD I mean for taking care of the perverted kid.

joined Jul 16, 2015

A child groping an adult woman, a break until 27 August without any explanation, no doubt, Higashiyama Shou is preparing to publish a new chapter of Implicity at Comic LO, xd.

No need to despair, considering it is almost certain that the end of the fourth volume will be with Chapter 42, then to 41 we could begin to see preparations, then give way to 42A and 42B, which could be a real mindfuck as usual with this series with the end of the volumes. We only have some patience and wait for things to happen, for now will enjoy Slice of Life, which until now the "filler" has been of good quality.

C88?

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Or maybe his first shota hentai with a boy like the one in this chapter, one way or other, I'm ready for whatever Shou makes. (b * v * )b

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

if Ran a guy she would be in trouble already....

it's been a while..

last edited at Jul 16, 2015 4:19PM

joined May 7, 2015

What is the little boy telling Ran that she's blushing? http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/stretch_ch40#8
And in the next panel, you know she's not going to just sit down next to a sleeping Keiko.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

What is the little boy telling Ran that she's blushing? http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/stretch_ch40#8

He's not talking with his mouth but with his hands

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

That kid got spanked afterwards.

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

This was the blandest chapter ever. Not to mention the breast-groping-kid. The only thing that's officially registered on my mind is the last panel.

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

But still, thanks Boon scanlations for continuous updates.

joined Mar 9, 2014

oh my god i hope that kid got spanked and i hope the author isn't going anywhere weird lol

Nina Crepaldi
Fairy_tail_zero_ch03_12%20-%20c%c3%b3pia
joined Dec 7, 2014

Anyone else tried to stretch just like in the instructions and got all sore?

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Anyone else tried to stretch just like in the instructions and got all sore?

The best kind of stretching is to:
1) Do a warm up (some type of calisthenic and or a run).
2) Then stretch, do multiple stretches of the legs, arms, torso, and back.
3) Do a vigorous workout.
4) Do a cool down (usually some more calisthenic type stuff or a run).
5) Finally, do some stretching to relax the muscles and keep them for getting stiff.

Overtime you'll become quite limber. Stretching by itself is pretty good but, stretching in concert with a workout is amazing.

princeinquisitor
joined Oct 28, 2014

Very good news, the date of publication of the next chapter has been changed to August 6, instead of August 27 as was previously reported. Again they have not given an explanation of the change in the date of publication.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Very good news, the date of publication of the next chapter has been changed to August 6, instead of August 27 as was previously reported. Again they have not given an explanation of the change in the date of publication.

Maybe Shou thought he wouldn't be able to deliver on August 6 and now he can? That's possible.

To reply you must either login or sign up.