Forum › LOVE/DEATH discussion

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Is having 2 yandere's a good combo? Especially with yuri?

I suppose having two yanderes is better than having just one in that neither care about how crazy the other one is.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I love LOVE/DEATH sooooooo much! But how is Shouko's hand gonna heal from that wound?

The power of yandere love, obviously.

Nanomachines.

Ev03
joined Jun 24, 2015

I suppose having two yanderes is better than having just one in that neither care about how crazy the other one is.

So . . . wait a minute . . . if I can recall the definition, a "yandere" is a psychotic girl who's violent who has affections for a guy character mostly. So, she kills off those who are stealing her guy. What does that have to do with 2 of them loving each other? Why would you kill someone when you love that someone?

last edited at Jul 6, 2015 10:01PM

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

[...] a "yandere" is a psychotic girl who's violent who has affections for a guy character mostly.

I believe the definition means a character (regardless of gender, but usually female) that alternates being sweetly affectionate and violently possessive towards another (regardless of gender). The yandere in question doesn't need to "just" kill the people who are trying (in their head or in the real world) to steal their beloved. Future Diary's Yuno tried to kill the object of her affections, for example.

last edited at Jul 6, 2015 9:34PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

So . . . wait a minute . . . if I can recall the definition, a "yandere" is a psychotic girl who's violent who has affections for a guy character mostly. So, she kills off those who are stealing her guy. What does that have to do with 2 of them loving each other?

That's what I keep saying. These two aren't necessarily yanderes the way we're used to with stalking, confinement, threatening others, etc. Rather they're pretty normal yuri characters, with violence added to make it ridiculous. If it weren't for the violence, this would be a pretty by the numbers yuri story.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Not necessarily Nezchan, those two definitely are Yandere, it don't really need to always have violence, the most basic characterists of a Yandere is that they love a person and are really possessive, obssessive and territorial about them, alternating between a loving and caring side and a more psychotic or crazy side, they don't always need to stalk, confine, threaten and use violence, but that's the cliche so most of the time they do all that, but some are not violent, takes away the violence and Akki and Shouko would probably be like Koharu from Koharu no Hibi(it's het but good) that is one of the most passive and harmless Yanderes ever made, Akki is more like the classical Yandere that uses violence any time she thinks there's someone/something in the way of her love as except for chapter 4 she's always the first to attack, while from some of her dialogues Shouko seens to be more of the "I want to lock you up and never let you go" kind of Yandere, and about not using violence against others, some Yanderes are more "if I can't have you no one will" type and attack the person they love instead of others.

last edited at Jul 6, 2015 10:16PM

Ev03
joined Jun 24, 2015

Not necessarily Nezchan, those two definitely are Yandere, it don't really need to always have violence, the most basic characterists of a Yandere is that they love a person and are really possessive, obssessive and territorial about them, alternating between a loving and caring side and a more psychotic or crazy side, they don't always need to stalk, confine, threaten and use violence, but that's the cliche so most of the time they do all that, but some are not violent, takes away the violence and Akki and Shouko would probably be like Koharu from Koharu no Hibi(it's het but good) that is one of the most passive and harmless Yanderes ever made, Akki is more like the classical Yandere that uses violence any time she thinks there's someone/something in the way of her love as except for chapter 4 she's always the first to attack, while from some of her dialogues Shouko seens to be more of the "I want to lock you up and never let you go" kind of Yandere, and about not using violence against others, some Yanderes are more "if I can't have you no one will" type and attack the person they love instead of others.

Oh, my! That's a really neat explanation. Never really thought of that at all once you take a closer look at these two. But still, killing a person they love?

last edited at Jul 6, 2015 10:19PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Yes YuriChan220, for a Yandere the person they love is all that matters, they're the only reason they have to live and exist, without them they don't see other option except kill the person they love and themselves, depending on the level of the Yandere they also kill the lover of the person they love, their children, family, friends, pets, everyone the person they love loves, and kill themselves in the end, but of course before that they usually try to keep away anyone the person they love could give any kind of affection, they normally do that with threats and violence, threaten to hurt anyone the person they love knows, lock them up if necessary, killing them is normally the last option when all the rest failed.

last edited at Jul 6, 2015 10:49PM

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

She took that stab like a champ.

TheYuriReviewer
Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

Her actual reaction should've been: "AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Ev03
joined Jun 24, 2015

Her actual reaction should've been: "AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Well, would've. But she's a brave girl! She can take those types of attacks!

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

I love LOVE/DEATH sooooooo much! But how is Shouko's hand gonna heal from that wound?

Nanomachines.

Son

But seriously, don't apply real world logic to a series like this.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Nanomachines.

Son

But seriously, don't apply real world logic to a series like this.

Dammit I forgot the son, I knew something was missing...

Never use logic in manga, never.

20240420_135750
joined Jan 19, 2015

holy hell the crazy is leveling up!!

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

holy hell the crazy is leveling up!!

But not crazy enough, we didn't have any explosion yet, wheres the grenades, rocket launchers, missiles, nukes, we need at least one explosion.

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

I hate it when girls stab me when I'm late

joined Apr 12, 2014

FCK SHE STABBED U IN THE HAND AND UR OK LMAO

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

Right from the first chap to the latest, It seems Shouko's starting to be capable of handling Akki's roller-coaster-of-death emotion

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

I love how these two are bat shit insane and terrifying and they're perfect for each other

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Damn. I'm ashamed I doubted Kuzushiro for even a second. The author found a way to make this relationship more than just a comedy satire of too many things to count, and made the relationship actually develop and start to show some blossoming and healthy roots. That is straight genius writing, if nothing else.

Well, besides the whole stabbing and slicing each other up part. 'Tis just a flesh wound I suppose at the end of it all.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Nez, I love ya girl, but I think this one's got the right idea. Due to obvious circumstances, people think that yandere is synonymous with dangerous and unhealthy for a relationship. Yandere is supposed to just mean that you're crazy obsessive...so when Akki is crazy obsessive for Shouko to devote 100% of her attention to her, Shouko is crazy obsessive for Akki to want her 100% of the time. Under 99.9% of the circumstances, those characteristics lead to unhealthy and stupid bad relationships. But these two found each other and found that .1%.

Of course, it is also very arguable to say that since language is, at its roots, just a slur and gaggle of sounds humans make to communicate a message, the connotative and colloquial meaning of yandere might be more correct a definition than the literal word-for-word denotative one. But that's arguing semantics and ultimately just digresses from the main point here.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol, the look on her face after she gets stabbed really does express the cra-cra
But that one line "what the hell? That sounds amazing" sends it totally home that both are bat-shit-loco yet a perfect match! Smh...
This weird ass series * +1 * ^_^

Bayonetta
joined Nov 2, 2014

I feel like this series would be great as a series of shorts, similar to inugami-san

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

I feel like this series would be great as a series of shorts, similar to inugami-san

I think it would be too!

joined Mar 25, 2013

flips where is your avatar from? And could you link the full one?

CG from the new Sono Hanabira VN
http://exhentai.org/g/829174/1705672736/

e-hentai link:
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/829174/1705672736/

3rd page.

Ooh, that's from a new one. Didn't know there was a new one. Thanks :]

To reply you must either login or sign up.