Forum › Stretch discussion

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

'I will conquer all my desires!'

Be on the watch Keiko.

Well, it could also mean she's working on getting over Keiko.

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

tsk damn it...

Just hand it over and maybe Keiko will be grateful enough to let you watch.

Bring a camera.

I have a friend you see.

smart! This is why you and me are good friends!

last edited at Jul 2, 2015 1:22AM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

tsk damn it...

Bring a camera.

I have a friend you see.

The bestest.

HANG ON, we're friends so I can think up ways to get you into situations where you can see yuri in person? I feel so used...

last edited at Jul 2, 2015 1:32AM

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

Poor Mika. It was funny and all but at the end of the day, cheating is a no-no.

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

tsk damn it...

Bring a camera.

I have a friend you see.

The bestest.

HANG ON, we're friends so I can think up ways to get you into situations where you can see yuri in person? I feel so used...

pat's back dont worry friend ill show you the vids :D

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

The bestest.

pat's back dont worry friend ill show you the vids :D

... Friendship can be beautiful.

I mean, they totally weren't for me, I just... am lying.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

This chapter made me more uncomfortable than it should, i'd never guess Ran would be into The Human Centipede

It actually made me feel more comfortable to know that Shou is into The Human Centipede.

X
joined Jan 6, 2014

Poor Mika, but I don't understand when someone already know their boyfriend cheating on them and still fine with it

Kumirei%20(2)
joined Jun 6, 2014

So when is Ran gonna go visit Keiko's mom, huh Shou?

joined Jan 8, 2014

If you read Keikos response with extra thick yuri glasses she says "if you want me....then show me..."

That's deep bro.

I know! Right?

Yeah I saw that too...maybe thats why Keiko was giving her a hard time??

shrug I dunno, but this chick needs to stretch more often lol

joined Mar 25, 2013

Be on the watch Keiko.

Why would she be getting over Keiko when she isn't into her xD /slight joke

Still, I doubt it's that because Ran invited her to go to the movies. So basically a date and Keiko agreed to go with her without a thought :P Of course when she found out which movie it was she retracted, but that's not the point.

Don't know where you got that impression. I understood it as "I'm gonna make senpai mine!" xD

last edited at Jul 2, 2015 4:51AM

1a%20berserk%20jill
joined Aug 5, 2014

If you read Keikos response with extra thick yuri glasses she says "if you want me....then show me..."

^_^

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Poor Mika, but I don't understand when someone already know their boyfriend cheating on them and still fine with it

It is probably not cheating as in having sex with other girls but more like flirting and stuff.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Ran wins. Flawless victory!!

PS: Seems that Mika need to stop wishing and just dump her boyfriend. (Unless, of course, she's a borderline psycho paranoid).

Hyewon%20blush-1%2041
joined Dec 15, 2013

Every other chapter or so now is just them being totally married and Keiko being totally whipped. I love it.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

However I look at it, for me, Keiko isn't a lesbian. She's attached to Ran but to see her as a lover would be a shift in her character. There's been zero romance in Stretch as of now.

I don't know how Shou plans to add romance, after 4 whole volumes without anything ressembling it. Except if he's in for a longer run of 10+ volumes. And even then, there's less and less stretching.

last edited at Jul 2, 2015 9:48AM

joined Mar 23, 2013

However I look at it, for me, Keiko isn't a lesbian. She's attached to Ran but to see her as a lover would be a shift in her character. There's been zero romance in Stretch as of now.

I don't know how Shou plans to add romance, after 4 whole volumes without anything ressembling it. Except if he's in for a longer run of 10+ volumes. And even then, there's less and less stretching.

We must believe, we...must...

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Nya, you know, aside from face changing, you're alright and all but,

LALALALALA I CAN'T HERE YOU!

Stop spoiling my fun!

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

Keiko is BI!!

joined May 12, 2011

Did she just... reference human centipede?

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I know right!? And i was just about to have lunch...

last edited at Jul 2, 2015 11:37AM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

As long she doesn't reference A Serbian Film, I'm good.

joined Apr 21, 2014

Eh, I don't know, it's pretty ambiguous.

With scenes like this one and the one where Keiko said that she might not look for a boyfriend for a while because she's happy staying with Ran, it's not obvious that they're simply friends :
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/stretch_ch29#7

Could it be very, very close friendship? Possibly. But it could also be more than that.
I think there have indeed been hints of romance so far, if you interpret it that way (and I'm not talking about "yuri goggles" interpretations based purely on wishful thinking, but reasonable interpretations like understanding "yeah yeah, you're my special person too" while blushing to mean "I also see you as more than just a friend").

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

A possible reading of the situation is that Keiko always thought of herself as being heterosexual but the current circumstances have got her entertaining the possibility of trying something more serious with Ran. From a few chapters now Keiko's attitude has been more reminicent of a girlfriend than a friend.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

OMG that centipede reference! Ran I want to glomp you badly! Let's go to the cinema together if Keiko is so baka - let's make her jealous!

and Keiko, you really don't get it, do you? Just how much self-control Ran actually has... not to hug, and kiss, and do you despite living with you for longer than a year...

overall, a great chapter! Again, the alcohol reference was mentioned. Again, the relationship and cheating topic was touched upon. I actually wonder why cheating all of a sudden. Was that a foreshadowing for Keiko's mother arc? Or was it just a problematic relationship flag?

and damn... I could eat takoyaki today, but I forgot all about it, now I have to wait for another week... should've read the chapter earlier...

To reply you must either login or sign up.