Forum › Cat-Like Girlfriend discussion

Rc2
joined Oct 6, 2014

Mimo-blocked!

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

Those censors where the most interesting things to ever cover nipples and vaginas xD I cannot whole heartedly ship this since I love nico and maki BUT it is love live and I adore it simply for that reason.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

I didn't read it so I'm not really sure what peopleare whining ablution but happy anniversary! ^.^

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

I just want to say that I told them they were fucking assholes for wanting to release this but I was not listened to so don't blame me

Love you guys, keep making people mad and keep releasing gay doujins <3

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I love this, and I love you guys. It's like April Fools came 278 days early!

I1092364335
joined Jun 27, 2015

Way to go, celebrating Mimorin's birthday so cleverly. XD

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

Oh I completely forgot that today is MIMORIN's birthday as well rip

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

I don't like this. What a waste of time.

joined Apr 25, 2015

Those pics were distracting. Couldn't get pass page 4... even if they are hilariouse

Urashi C. Pin
Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

i cannot stop laughing retardedly, oh my BUDDAH

joined Dec 12, 2014

I laughed way too hard at the Mimo censors that i couldn't read this seriously. Well im happy a Tima RinMaki doujin got translated!

Happy birthday Mimorin!

Kaonashi%20-gssg
joined Apr 1, 2013

Damn dem censure, I couldn't even read the whole doujin I was laughing way too much

joined Sep 21, 2014

I couldn't help but look evey small photo in the eyes it was vary distracting but funny and cute

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

Beat in ANGEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL indeed

joined Jun 21, 2015

What a hilarious way to turn people off

joined May 24, 2015

The censorship totally killed the mood but i'm laughing so hard holy jesus!

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

came home from a long day of catering a wedding and I was tired. This made my night LMAO hahahahaha good job who ever did it XD

Cyfer Uploader
513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

Also shadow oneesama from divulge has taught both of us a great lesson on how to kiss girls and now we got 10/10 scores from the wikiHow kissing a girl quiz!

Happy anniversary you two! I hope your kissing advice gets good use. Remember: tight seal.

I'm awake now. Happy anniversary! I'm glad to see you celebrated it by placing girls' faces over nipples.

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/803014/2b36f487f6/
not english, but without this stupid cernsorship.

Fixed broken link.

last edited at Jun 28, 2015 12:15AM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

How can you guys not be turned on by THE fricken MIMORIN? Shame on all of you.

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

I don't know or care what the reasoning was for censoring and especially with those pics but it totally ruined the whole thing. Why even bother uploading it?

Kokoko
joined Mar 14, 2014

The mood is gone every time I saw that censors, rofl

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

I don't know or care what the reasoning was for censoring and especially with those pics but it totally ruined the whole thing. Why even bother uploading it?

Joke or not I don´t really care but this ridiculous Censorship is ruining the whole thing

That was stupid

Wow, so many butt hurt people. They do this for free you know. Have a little appreciation.
I thought it was hilarious, keep up the good work!!

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

Joke or not I don´t really care but this ridiculous Censorship is ruining the whole thing

That was stupid

Wow, so many butt hurt people. They do this for free you know. Have a little appreciation.

They know we appreciate what they do but going through the trouble of translating it and censoring it accomplishes nothing and wastes their time and effort. If this was supposed to get me to want to buy it and support the artist it's done the opposite. I wasn't going to look through more than a few pages of that.

joined May 24, 2015

Come on guys! You can find this doujin to be really hot and beautifuly drawn if you try really hard on not putting any attention to the censorship haha! If you guys don't like it you can go to the artist Pixiv and enjoy 5 uncensored random pages of this or buy the full version with the certain you would not find any funny faces killing the romance.
Anyways, thanks for your work!

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

That was stupid

They know we appreciate what they do but going through the trouble of translating it and censoring it accomplishes nothing and wastes their time and effort. If this was supposed to get me to want to buy it and support the artist it's done the opposite. I wasn't going to look through more than a few pages of that.

Lol your salt gives them life, so really, this censorship accomplished a lot. Thanks for all your rage!

To reply you must either login or sign up.