Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

Ch. 39 rough translation
http://pastebin.com/6u48H1ET
omg seol-a my bby finally realizing her gayness granny is proud

OOPS FORGOT THE LINK LOL

It's only monday but I wish to be monday again!!!
This manhwa is soo getting good! This will definitely bug me for the whole week! Haha

Thanks for the translate! :)

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

Ch. 39 rough translation

Wow! That was quick! Thank you so much!! I'm actually quite impressed how you always manage to reply to my TL prays within like 5 minutes - certainly happened more than a couple of times already. Truly a goddess! XD

And what, really? Seol-a's now canonically gay for No-rae?

I predict lots of spilled soy sauce next week and wasabi hotness!

licenciado_gato
joined May 26, 2015

Seol-a: "Younger sister" my ass...

We all knew that seol, we all knewwwwwwwww

1004423_215737701908251_258016894_n
joined Apr 26, 2015

Ah thank you so much Halmoni, really couldn't sleep tonight waiting to know what has been said.
Reading......So no-rae was actually abducted under threat hahaha

joined Jan 31, 2015

@ halmoni

Minor typo:

No-rae: It'll be find if I just come over...;;

Z2maxwb
joined Apr 22, 2015

Ch. 39 rough translation

OOPS FORGOT THE LINK LOL

OMG Seol-a really think "Sister, my ass!!"
She realized already her feelings!!!!!
Waaaaaaaa please monday come faster!!
And thanks a lot for fast translation Halmoni-sshi :bow:

joined Mar 28, 2014

Realistically speaking, I'm not at all surprised if the entire next chapter is a flashback of Seol-a's thoughts throughout the day

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Could anyone pick up on how Seol-a was behaving?? No-rea was saying she was stiff and acting...different somehow. Of course, being a comic/manhwa/manga and all.. it was hard for me to tell. Can anyone point anything out that stands out?? I went through it several times but I couldn't find any cues...

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I think the way she talked to Norae was a lil different than usual. It did seem a lil softer before. Her words and actions became a lil forceful after the incidents.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Oh. Thanks Halmoni for the translation :) i cant wait for next week.

And I gotta say I love Seol-a more each chapter. She's so mature and determined. She faces her problem head on and doesnt run away like No-rae lol

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

But but... bursting through walls is so much cooler!!! |-(

Well, I would have taken bursting through walls over calm-Seol-a-suddenly-realizing it. T^T

Could anyone pick up on how Seol-a was behaving?? No-rea was saying she was stiff and acting...different somehow. Of course, being a comic/manhwa/manga and all.. it was hard for me to tell. Can anyone point anything out that stands out?? I went through it several times but I couldn't find any cues...

Honestly, I agree with the person above me...she's much more abrupt, forceful, and a little harsher. I think she's pissed at No-rae a bit...

"Everyday it's "I'm fine, I'm fine"...(small text): What's fine about this at all? Is she some "I'm fine" robot?"

She's definitely not just as gentle with No-rae as she was before.

1004423_215737701908251_258016894_n
joined Apr 26, 2015

Considering that ssamba drawing is generally simple lines that you would think the expressions can hardly be possible. But ssamba is genius as she can to my surprise, even with small fine lines, draw variable expressions.

I actually noticed how Seol-A was indeed tens from the beginning (at the cap where she had this serious, deep thinking face that made me really worried thinking "oah no, please don't start rejecting what you just discovered about yourself/no-rae. Also in the morning, she was short tempered a little and got irritated even with little things like no-rae saying she is fine, or that no-rae worry about her rather than herself (I think at that point, she was really hoping no-rae would explain more about what happened in the hospital, the look and the hug, and to open her heart to Seol-A rather than just continue with the "all fine" thing and keeping everything deep inside her walls as she always do).

joined Mar 28, 2014

You can tell she's stressed and wtfing almost the whole chapter. Not a single smile on her face. Facial expressions are sad or concerned. Sometimes gazing somewhere as if spacing out or avoiding direct eye contact.
And from the last scene, you can tell she's helluva conscious about herself in front of No-rae.

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Yeah with the whole stiff thing, I think it was more of an indication to show how Seol-a has been acting slightly differently around No-rae, after the whole hug thing. She's more self-conscious around No-rae now, but again, No-rae did say "strangely", so she's not completely sure why she's getting those vibes from Seol-a. It's just No-rae's hunch/waifu instincts.

And along with the last few panels, it just goes to show that No-rae is picking up on Seol-a's change in behavior (whatever that may be).

L
joined Apr 12, 2014

She's definitely not just as gentle with No-rae as she was before.

It's not that. I think she was more angry at herself and her feelings plus hella worried about No-rae.

I believe that the hug scene from last chapter was what changed everything. Like, I bet Seol-a thought about kissing No-rae, or something, and that scared her for a moment. So, basically, Seol-a acted like No-rae acted when she found out her feelings, but with less intensity and she also didn't try to avoid No-rae. Mostly because No-rae was hurt but also because avoid things isn't something Seol-a does. Thank God.

Anyways, Seol-a took 39 chapters to notice her feelings but less than one to accept them (at least seems like it) and now I think we'll see a flirty Seol-a who knows what she's doing. Yep, I'm gonna die.

joined May 10, 2015

Rough Typeset Chapter 39
https://mega.co.nz/#!LFoTmDDZ!zW6na09bmABpAdmM_BCOYEpG2rxdShkgHGgb0byPlnU

Next chapter will be full of Seol-a flirting ROFL and it only takes what? 39 chapters.
Well... back to reading marimite for another week...

last edited at Jun 14, 2015 9:11PM

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Finally! "Younger sister my ass . . ." LOL Seol-a that's been our line, like right from the start.
More Seol-a touchy-feely next week pls.
Commence attack, Seol-a. Though next step is realizing that the feeling is mutual, but let's see what moves you've got.
No-rae you better not run, Seol-a's coming to woo you.

Well... back to reading marimite for another week...

Comrade! I've been rereading and re-watching Marimite too this begaytion x)

Edit:
@halmoni
Is "Eat your medicine" a slang thing, coz I remember way back in elementary (lol I feel old) it's always on our English test, with ___ your medicine question, and answer would be "take your medicine"

last edited at Jun 14, 2015 9:34PM

joined Apr 5, 2015

d.d.d. hahaha I read that as Marmite and I went "mate must be oz". But seems like you're a Kiwi? Anyway, just want to say BIG THANKS for always doing lightspeed typeset in the middle of the day ^^

joined Apr 26, 2015

Ahh. Kinda knew it from last chapter that Seol-a already realized her feelings.
Seems like she's also starting to act the girlfriend role. XD

flutteringfeelingsmanhwa
joined May 17, 2015

Thanks d.d.d.!

It's been uploaded to flutteringfeelings.imgur.com.

Chapter 39 rough typeset by d.d.d.
http://imgur.com/a/keJHh

Please note that kyra will be doing an Overtooning (overlay) translation that you can read directly on the Comico chapter page. To those who want to help support the author, feel free to check out the Overtooning translation when that's ready!

last edited at Jun 14, 2015 9:33PM

joined Jan 31, 2015

Easter egg:

Seol-a has good taste in beer. :3

last edited at Jun 14, 2015 9:31PM

licenciado_gato
joined May 26, 2015

Noe-Rae realized her feelings already, now Seol-A (more than obvious to me) has realized her feelings somehow.... So.... who's gonna make the first move???

joined May 10, 2015

d.d.d. hahaha I read that as Marmite and I went "mate must be oz". But seems like you're a Kiwi? Anyway, just want to say BIG THANKS for always doing lightspeed typeset in the middle of the day ^^

@ann
Nope, but I do like eating kiwi(the fruit, not the bird). I live somewhere on GMT-5, so it's evening here.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

It took 39 chapters, an accident, and beating up a squash ball for Seol-A to finally realise her feelings. It will be kind of hilarious to watch the both of them (who are awfully aware about their feelings for each other) act around each other from now on xD

joined Nov 30, 2011

Ah, thank you for the clarification ieeheh, HypocriticalLiar, Lara 77, takachi, halmoni, and seeker.

To reply you must either login or sign up.