Forum › Posts by adikted0916

adikted0916
joined Apr 26, 2015

Is it possible to buy Lezhin coins using my mobile service provider via google play?

Yes, but you have to download Lezhin app first. (Go to 1st page of this thread).

Thanks! I've already downloaded the app, and tried to purchase via google play using mobile credits. I tried it already but it didn't work, I'll try it again since it might be because I didn't have enough prepaid credits that time

adikted0916
joined Apr 26, 2015

Is it possible to buy Lezhin coins using my mobile service provider via google play?

adikted0916
joined Apr 26, 2015

Ahh. Kinda knew it from last chapter that Seol-a already realized her feelings.
Seems like she's also starting to act the girlfriend role. XD

adikted0916
joined Apr 26, 2015

I usually view/read FF 3x. First, just the Korean raw in Comico. Second, Korean raw and Halmoni's translation side by side. Then d.d.d.'s roughs in imgur. haha

adikted0916
joined Apr 26, 2015

I cant believe it happened. So its Seola who made the first move. She's so bold lol. I'm loving this series so much

It seems like one of those Seo-la's subconscious flirting w/ Norae. I also don't think Seo-la already realized her feelings.

adikted0916
joined Apr 26, 2015

I've read FF in one-sitting up to chapter 31, it didn't feel draggy. But now that I'm waiting for chapter 33, I won't say it's draggy, more like I can't contain my impatience for the next one

adikted0916
joined Apr 26, 2015

Gaaaaah! I was super excited about the new chapter I had a hard time sleeping last night. XD