Forum › Lily Love discussion

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

ch11 - Ohhh I can't wait to read this in English xD (btw I will start editing ch5 today ^^ )

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

11 chapters and I still have only read the first 4.

Sigh

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Better 4 than nothing ;)

(ch5 is 50% done)

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

For sure not today. I'm currently on page 10/17 so even if I finish it we need to do final QC. Then correct something if it needs to and catch uploader. So in very bright colours we can release it tomorrow's evening (in my time zone, UTC +2) but I won't promise it. I have my two small nieces tomorrow xD and I need to come back to my home (visiting parents currently). In other words - very busy day tomorrow :P

last edited at Jun 13, 2015 3:24PM

joined Mar 25, 2013

Well that escalated quickly.

Page 14 "As long as (the) person is nice, loving..." 'the' is missing in this case :]

So ch11 is similar to the very well executed drama of Citrus? That's a shame, but it's probably going to be forgotten by the time it's translated so meh. Well unless it gets mentioned every now and again.

last edited at Jun 14, 2015 12:51PM

Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

Aarrghh, the cliffhanger... it's killing me xD
Go for it Donut!!

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Aw, so cute.

Thanks for the translations!

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Thank you, Alextasha ^ _ ^

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

I think it's a little bit cliché how she dropped everything and ran after her but I still dig this :3
Her friend was also very sweet, their talk was done really well. Thanks for translating :)

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Yuri happening? Nice, this is on my radar now.
Hope it doesn't just end when they get together...

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Hmmm... she didn't exactly aim for originality there.

"I feel good when I'm near her... okay, I didn't think about it at all until today, but it seems I'm a lesbian! cool!"

Must be nice to have a mind that flexible.

And best friends always tell you "Go for it! Be an outcast in thai society for the rest of your life! Love is wonderful! Woohoo!"

Yeah, right. Great friend. Or not.

Okay, suspension of disbelief reactivated...

Drama incoming!

last edited at Jun 14, 2015 2:49PM

joined Jun 12, 2015

"I feel good when I'm near her... okay, I didn't think about it at all until today, but it seems I'm a lesbian! cool!"

And best friends always tell you "Go for it! Be an outcast in thai society for the rest of your life! Love is wonderful! Woohoo!"

Drama incoming!

Ah come one. Yuri doesn't have to be to realistic. Do you want to have angst, drama and bad end similar to Ratana's one-shot Braidsmaid?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Maybe I'd like more build up. Characters are not very deep.

She jumps from being quasi ACE to being full blown lesbian in just 1 chapter.

Maybe it gets bettter later.

Still, I love the art. Ratana is very good.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

If I remember correctly,Ratana intends the series to be of 3 volumes? Up until now we have 1 volume and 2 chapters of the second out, so I guess there is some hope to get better.Me too, I don't know why but I am also in love with the art.Probably I love beautiful things.

last edited at Jun 14, 2015 3:16PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

In the end, they graduate and break up because they are going separate paths. And get married to some random P'knot

Sorry, couldn't resist.

last edited at Jun 14, 2015 3:26PM

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

them fingers o.O

Yeah, noticed it too. That hand is creepy.

Oh right :

"I don't want to spoil our friendship with random hugs"

"Let's ignore her completely from now on. I'm sure it will not spoil our friendship".

Oy... are you stupid?

last edited at Jun 14, 2015 3:32PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

flips

Hope it doesn't just end when they get together...

don't worry it won't they will start dating after ch6 and we currently have 11 chapters (in raws)

Blackkitty

If I remember correctly,Ratana intends the series to be of 3 volumes?

I think it was 3 or even 4 we will see :D

joined Jan 8, 2014

Drama incoming!

o.O ...I think you need counseling....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :P

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Funny, I was exactly like that when it came to being trans, which arguably is an even bigger life event. Seriously I went from clueless to planning transition in a day or so.

These things happen, just because they're briefer than the usual script doesn't mean they're utterly unrealistic.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Best friend support her love and says she should try it since the other girl is gay, why is she not a great friend? What's unrealistic about it? Could you explain?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Best friend support her love and says she should try it since the other girl is gay, why is she not a great friend? What's unrealistic about it? Could you explain?

Well... it's fine to support love, but a real friend would maybe tell her to think things over? She doesn't even know the other person.

And maybe tell her that she'd possibly lose some other friends in the process.

If a coming out was that easy, there would be no closets.

last edited at Jun 14, 2015 4:32PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Well... it's fine to support love, but a real friend would maybe tell her to think things over? She doesn't even know the other person.

And maybe tell her that she'd possibly lose some other friends in the process.

If a coming out was that easy, there would be no closets.

Not always, and would it really matter? She fell in love with someone, maybe her friend didn't want to ruin the possibility of having a relationship by talking about all that homophobic bullshit? After all it seens she never felt anything for someone before, would telling her more really help? She was already doubting her feelings for another girl, just supporting her was probably the best to do for now, but I agree that they should talk about it later.

last edited at Jun 14, 2015 4:38PM

Aren't there LOTS OF GAY PEOPZ in thailand??
Would it be that bad to out oneself?... O_o

DONUT, GO FOR IT, CONFESS!!! >~<

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Aren't there LOTS OF GAY PEOPZ in thailand??
Would it be that bad to out oneself?... O_o

DONUT, GO FOR IT, CONFESS!!! >~<

Google tells me that they're not so tolerant to their own, but it's good for tourists?

I'm tired and probably read it wrong, but holy crap, a day or so Nezchan? I had no idea people could be so sure of themselves, kind of makes me feel bad.

Whilst I'm not exactly an authority on good friendship (because to the few unfortunate enough to consider me such, I have been a terrible one, as I'm sure you can imagine), I think it's a little much to condem the friend for focusing on supporting rather than what's negative about coming out? A worldly friend would be nice, but one with less forsight isn't bad.

To reply you must either login or sign up.