Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

1004423_215737701908251_258016894_n
joined Apr 26, 2015

I so regret bringing up the subject of car accidents in my previous cursed post !!
I really hope nothing serious is happening and I have a good feeling it will not. But may be we will be seeing a very worried Seol-A running here and there under the rain until she finds our no-rae safe and give her a hug that will not let her go for an hour ^^
Love it and love the excitement of waiting for the next chapter.

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Chapter 37 rough translation
http://pastebin.com/EdwMpebU

Get your tissues ready for next week

flutteringfeelingsmanhwa
joined May 17, 2015

Thank you, halmoni!

As before,
to those who will be doing rough typesets,
if you want it uploaded directly to flutteringfeelings.imgur.com, send an email with a .zip to:

flutteringfeelingsmanhwa at gmail.com

Thanks.

last edited at Jun 15, 2015 12:43PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

No!

last edited at May 31, 2015 7:35PM

joined Apr 26, 2015

Noooooo! really !!!

I intended to wait for the typist version but now after such comment,,,,,,,>>>> gone to read

licenciado_gato
joined May 26, 2015

Thanks Halmoni, that was fast.

So drama is comming next week. I'll prepare a huge box of tissues....just in case T-T

Tumblr_nt8411tibj1trx9pno1_r1_1280
joined Apr 7, 2013

Thank you, Halmoni!

Omg, a tragedy! B-But, this is Fluttering Feelings... the manhwa where nothing truly bad ever happens, at least it doesn't in my own delusional mind.

No-rae... ;_; This cliffhanger is going to haunt me.

Urashi C. Pin
Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

YOU CAN"T FOOL ME THIS IS THE WORK OF SERN I KNOW IT IS....time to start up the microwave the yuri must survive no seolrae must live or all is lost...El...psy....congroo......

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

10 internet cookies says No-rae is safe but Seol-a freaks and we get a gushing of feelings... or something.

joined Apr 26, 2015

Halmoni

I think there is a typo error in the news boradcast. The translation says 200 passengers injured, but I think it is 20 and the korean text implement it (but there is a circle of a letter beside it make is like 200 so may be that is why a mistake happened. That and it is almost impossible to have 200 passengers on a bus.

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Halmoni

I think there is a typo error in the news boradcast. The translation says 200 passengers injured, but I think it is 20 and the korean text implement it (but there is a circle of a letter beside it make is like 200 so may be that is why a mistake happened. That and it is almost impossible to have 200 passengers on a bus.

Lol I thought that number was ridiculous as well (seriously thought, "what is this, India?!").

joined Apr 26, 2015

After reading the translation (thanks Halmoni as always), it is almost certain that no-rae's bus is actually the one involved in the accident !!!!!!!!!!! OMG! And what a sincere call from Seol-a (no-rae,,,,kim no-rae ), that alone tells you something did happened indeed.

Martian

Oh my...Now I'm wondering what role will that blue umbrella play here. I don't think Ssmba put it there for nothing. For now, I'm just gonna brace myself for whatever drama hopefully no tragedy to come next week.

You are right. First I wasn't sure no-rae took the umbrella but now that we confirmed that. I think it will have a role.
Perhaps Seol-A going to the accident area (or hospital) and someone will be showing her a bag they found with one of the dead passengers, and to her deep shock, she will find the umbrella. (Not that I will even imagine the death of no-rae but this will be the plot of giving Seol-A a shock until later she hopefully find no-rae safe, or slightly injured and that will be a meeting filled with drama)

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

Ah, I see. So No-rae dies, then Seol-a and Ji-hwan are crying rivers at the funeral, start hugging each other, and end up going out. But then No-rae resurrects and eats Ji-hwan's brains. In that very moment, Seol-a shoots a shotgun and kills No-rae the zombie but the second bullet blows inside the rifle and kills Seol-a. Happy end.

joined Apr 26, 2015

Random Reader

Lol I thought that number was ridiculous as well (seriously thought, "what is this, India?!").

LOL ^^

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Halmoni

Oh oops sorry, that was a typo. I stayed up all night translating wdtfs, so I'm a little tired lol.

Ah, I see. So No-rae dies, then Seol-a and Ji-hwan are crying rivers at the funeral, start hugging each other, and end up going out. But then No-rae resurrects and eats Ji-hwan's brains. In that very moment, Seol-a shoots a shotgun and kills No-rae the zombie but the second bullet blows inside the rifle and kills Seol-a. Happy end.

Still a better love story than Citrus

last edited at May 31, 2015 8:38PM

joined Apr 26, 2015

takachi

...........I think it is about time now for you to sleep...you need some ^^

joined Apr 26, 2015

Halmoni

Oh oops sorry, that was a typo. I stayed up all night translating wdtfs, so I'm a little tired lol.

Really appreciate the fast translation at such late hour, especially with this chapter for which we were all anticipating what is going on.
You are a star !

Taeyeon Dork
Z2maxwb
joined Apr 22, 2015

Excuse me
I cant help it....
but pantless Seol-A is totally a dead for me
fly to the heaven

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

Still a better love story than Citrus

Not to mention Seol-a stole that rifle from her brother, but that's obvious, right? Lol... Yeah, guess I gonna go to sleep! Thank you so much for the tl, dear obaa-chan. And thank you so much for the story, dear Ssamba!

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Uh... I... ah.... e... l... ... ...

I like it?

flutteringfeelingsmanhwa
joined May 17, 2015

Thanks d.d.d.!

It's been uploaded to flutteringfeelings.imgur.com.

Chapter 37 rough typeset by d.d.d.
http://imgur.com/a/hwg6J

Please note that kyra will be doing an Overtooning (overlay) translation that you can read directly on the Comico chapter page. To those who want to help support the author, feel free to check out the Overtooning translation when that's ready!

Also, later on, I will be adding a note at the beginning of the chapter to let people know about this method and to encourage people to give it a try.

last edited at Jun 8, 2015 2:04AM

joined Jan 31, 2015

@ d.d.d.

LOL, I just saw your afterword. Eloquently said.

Sadly, those delightful people are probably still gonna steal-upload it, and it'd be hilarious if they don't even bother taking away that part. (They don't take away the translator and typesetter credits usually.)

last edited at May 31, 2015 9:11PM

Tumblr_nt8411tibj1trx9pno1_r1_1280
joined Apr 7, 2013

I hope they leave it because afterwords/credits/translator notes like that breathes life into my soul. XP

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

Yeah, I don't think anything serious happened to No-Rae. Probably some minor injuries or maybe a broken leg. I mean, this is not that type of story... hopefully lol. But this will help a lot for Seol-A to realize her feelings I guess. She is going to be so worried and she might cry. I thought the umbrella was just an indication about how much Seol-A worries about No-Rae (at first) but now that you mention it, it might have a role.

Oh ;A; I need the next chapter, dsfsdfs this cliffhanger.

To reply you must either login or sign up.